AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Super Robot Wars: Original Generations - The Inspector (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95775)

LoweGear 2010-07-22 09:20

Super Robot Wars: Original Generations - The Inspector

Super Robot Wars: OG is getting a second season!

AXEL ARMA + SOULGAIN and LAMIA LOVELESS + ANGELG :eek::eek::eek:

Edit:

Comprehensive Plot Summary of the Original Generations storyline from the games and the first season Divine Wars, for those wishing to get up to speed with the story so far.

Seems like it'll focus on the ATX team this time, let's see how this goes...

Sety 2010-07-22 09:23

Oh lord. The QUALITY XD

Poor Bullet and Axel had a run in with a baseball bat to the face, on the other hand holy crap did Excellen's breasts get perkier or is she abit too excited?

Ottocycle 2010-07-22 09:25

Oh god yes. It was a show just waiting to happen. I want the damn DGGs to appear!

Shiroth 2010-07-22 09:27

This is actually amazing news. Loveless. <33

But yeah wow the quality.

Nayim 2010-07-22 10:48

Quality was awesome O_O

LoweGear 2010-07-22 10:55

From various sources, seems the subtitle of the anime is Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector.... :uhoh:

Illsteir 2010-07-22 11:06

Ibis! Axel! Alteisen Reise! and of course

DYGENGUAR!!!!!111oneoneasfagwtgejs

I hope we'll see non MP Hucks this time.

Is it me, or the Angelg's breasts really look :twitch:

C.A. 2010-07-22 12:01

If they don't Royal Heart Breaker, Tyrant Over Break, Twin Bird Strike and Tatsumaki Zankantou in 3D, the show is fail.

Nah, actually I'll still love the show just because its SRW.

Rayneing 2010-07-22 12:07

Hahaha, cool. For some reason, I didn't think this would be made. I'll have to check it out. How long before a trailer comes out, do you think?

Nightengale 2010-07-22 12:12

It looks better than Divine Wars on paper, so there's a plus already. Obari's pretty hit-or-miss as a director ( more miss though ) but really, as a bonafide mecha fan, I expect him to pimp out all the glorious moments, especially the fanservice hotblooded ones. Look at Angelg, Obari couldn't resist drawing some... bumps over the chest compartment. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 3153400)
If they don't Royal Heart Breaker, Tyrant Over Break, Twin Bird Strike and Tatsumaki Zankantou in 3D, the show is fail.

Nah, actually I'll still love the show just because its SRW.

3D? Don't you mean otherwise? OG2 looks like they're going closer to how the OVA was animated rather than DW.

Sety 2010-07-22 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 3153309)
Is it me, or the Angelg's breasts really look :twitch:

Not just you, seems its Obari doing it this time. Expect lots of fanservice, pretty neat action and horribad pacing XD

C.A. 2010-07-22 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 3153426)
3D? Don't you mean otherwise? OG2 looks like they're going closer to how the OVA was animated rather than DW.

The amount of detail and crispness of the Alt Aisen looks 3D to me though.

It will be insane if its 2D animation and they keep that level of quality throughout the entire show, I'd be expecting alot less fights because of animation costs.

Kaioshin Sama 2010-07-22 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sety (Post 3153168)
Oh lord. The QUALITY XD

Poor Bullet and Axel had a run in with a baseball bat to the face, on the other hand holy crap did Excellen's breasts get perkier or is she abit too excited?

I'm pretty sure that's just Masami Obari's art style at work.

Sety 2010-07-22 18:59

I always remembered Sandman looking a little more fabulous.

C.A. 2010-07-22 19:17

I'm not sure if they can cover the entire OG2 in 26 episodes, or pace the epicness properly. I can imagine the 2nd half of the show, at least 2 new units or upgrades will be rolling out per episode and there will be too much awesome.

Not sure what kind of surprises they are throwing in this time, after seeing Cobray's appearance in Divine Wars. They may still squeeze in the SRWR units since they don't really do much in OG2.

I think this season is to prepare for the release of OG3, since Terada said in a previous interview that we can expect a long awaited SRW this year.

farios 2010-07-22 21:01

I never liked SRW as Anime and i already have a bad feeling about this one...

P.S: What? Angelg has...nipples?

Duo Maxwell 2010-07-22 21:11

I'm pretty sure the last time I played, Angelg doesn't have breast missile.

Quote:

Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector
I have a bad feeling about this....

Not holding my breath for this show, though. SRW as a game is on god tier for me, but as an anime.....

RisArk 2010-07-22 22:12

At the very least, I won't cringe whenever I glance at it unlike the first series....

Nightengale 2010-07-23 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 3153453)
The amount of detail and crispness of the Alt Aisen looks 3D to me though.

It will be insane if its 2D animation and they keep that level of quality throughout the entire show, I'd be expecting alot less fights because of animation costs.

But this is Obari we're talking about.

For as much criticism that guy gets, he has always been a stickler to 2D animation. He's the only director that worked with a Gonzo mecha series and not use Gonzo's lol3D with Gravion.

Mizuno 2010-07-24 04:29

Those are some crazy tits...

I wish they would do one of Endless Frontier eventually... might be asking for too much.