AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Rate That Signature! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26323)

Catgirls 2005-12-17 16:46

Rate That Signature!

The previous version of this thread can be found here.

Thread Rules:
  1. If you post here, you have to rate a signature. Please remember…this thread isn’t for personal chats. You must rate someone’s signature every time you post.

Example Rating System: (just an example)

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4...thia3xu2lz.jpg
    Thany: 8.7/10 – Awesome cute. I like your choice of font for your name. The blue eyes and chibi fang in her smile really make that image.

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/271/inu1tj4rw8vh.gif
    Inuzuka - 9.5/10 – Love the Beatnik minimalism. Excellent choice of font. Overall look isn’t quintessentially modern Anime, but the feel sure is.

2. When creating signature images, please read and abide by the Signature Rules. Signature images exceeding the size limits will be removed and sent to the signature rehabilitation center.

3. Please be polite and constructive when rating other people’s signatures. Curt assessment such as "That’s crap." or "Sucks." are useless and unwelcome. Try to give the person you're rating some useful feedback.

4. Have fun and be creative. :)

JOJOS'STAR 2005-12-18 14:32

@ Catgirls Cute. But not a catgirl!! WTF append!? :p

I love it the transparency is impecable and its pretty small just like the Mods like them right. ^^

Shay 2005-12-18 14:35

JOJOS'STAR: Is she pregnant? New fetish? .... j/k It looks nice, and it's definitely you. 8.10

JOJOS'STAR 2005-12-18 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
JOJOS'STAR: Is she pregnant? New fetish? .... j/k It looks nice, and it's definitely you. 8.10

Lol you crazy perv she is not pregnant?! what makes you think that? Which one? :p

@ Shay Your old sig is great. And your avatar makes me wonder why I havent put up one like that. :confused: hehee..

Drake 2005-12-18 15:32

=O we gotta start over again >.< and i just got my second little box >.<

JOJOS'STAR rather revealing >.> tho i cant help but like it in my deep down subconious perverted mind >.>; ...

Shay tis cute and animated cant really find any faults so nice overall

Catgirls awww is quite cute in its own chibi sorta way...

i just made a few while suki was down to pass the time so C&C on which u thin is the nicest !

http://xs59.xs.to/pics/05500/cass.png
http://xs59.xs.to/pics/05500/casshern1.png

Yuiichi 2005-12-18 17:15

Wewt. It's good to be back.

Anyways, I just want to point out Catgirls that the link in your post points to the Rate that Avatar thread. Might want to change that ;)

On to ratings!

JoJo: It seems that you can post images again, and an ecchi one this is! True style of the Hentai Army. The actual composition of the signature is simple, but it most definitely gets points for being eye catching. 9.1/10

Shay: Wow, I remember that sig. It was animated though, wasn't it? Anyways, it's still nice :) 9.1/10

Drake: (rating the actual signature)No longer my nemesis :( Oh well... I tried. Anyways, I really like this one. I like the double border, but it's sort of ruined at the top right (the picture is coming through). The "Casshern" is also a little difficult to read. Nice job though :) 9.3/10

Tabris 2005-12-18 18:20

@JOJOS'STAR - The innershadow on the text doesn't look good at all. Otherwise it's quite a nice crop.

@Drake - Your current is good as per usual, but the other two (though not that different) are too much like generic sigs from sig forums. They're nice, but your sigs normally stand out, those two don't do it for me :P

Shiryuu 2005-12-18 21:17

• Drake - Pretty cool, but I can't really tell what it's supposed to be A-
  • JOJOS'STAR - It'd be better if the girl on the right is actually placed farther to the back B
  • Shay - A bit plain, but at least its symmetrical C+
  • Catgirls - You should get Inuzuka(I think that's the right person) to get special effects for that xmas sig C

Cyz 2005-12-18 21:19

tabris - nice sig of ama. cool color for the bg. oh! and it has an chibi-asa :) 10/10

Stardash 2005-12-18 21:34

Drake-I really like that signature (the first one) 9/10, in the second one the guy looks a bit dead. On another note, was Casshern that japanese movie where the main character dies, and then this eletric metal thing comes from the sky and he comes back to life?
Yuiichi- 8/10 Overall pretty good, I just don't like the border for some reason
Tabrid- 8/10 For some reason the girl on her shoulder looks out of place, like it was photoshopped on.
Cyz-8.5 Pretty well done. Don't know what else to say:heh:

Kyuuen 2005-12-18 22:23

JOJOS'STAR

Wow, as i would expect from you, though i find a few things i didn't like, namely the empty space on the top, the colour of the character, the blurish border, and the poor dropshadow of the cut-out wordings. 6.5/10

Drake

Wow, a Casshern, this makes me want to drag out my old Casshern sig, which i won't since it sucks very bad. Anyway onto you, my main complain is the 'Casshern' wording is a bit blur, and i didn't really like the uneven pixelated curve lines on the top-right and bottom-left. 7/10

Yuiichi

I rated yours before, i just want to say i still like it.

Tabris

Cool as always, though the smaller chibi-character didn't seem to match in well with the larger character. 8/10

GATX207_Blitz 2005-12-18 22:29

yuiichi: blood+ is a great show :D 10/10

drake: matches your ava I like it: 9/10

hmm no need for rating mine since its a club thing and won't be changing anytime soon. even when it does it will be related.

Cyz 2005-12-18 22:29

Kyuuen - nice sig of shizuru and natsuki 9/10

EfrainMan 2005-12-19 00:45

Cyz, any sig with Rukia gets at least a seven from me :love: Yours looks really kewl, I like the background. I've seen cuter pics of Rukia, 'tho ;) : 9/10

SasuraiHell 2005-12-19 12:36

Cyc - 8/10, bleach sig come out nicely, althought i'd like to se some blending.

EfrainMan - 7/10 lol fairly clever. borders are nicer though ;)

Cyz 2005-12-19 13:34

efrainman - the nine tailed demon fox! 8/10
sasuraihell - a nice kaname pic. though i really wanna see the face. BG looks good 7/10

Tabris 2005-12-19 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardash
Tabrid- 8/10 For some reason the girl on her shoulder looks out of place, like it was photoshopped on.

It was :)

@Cyz - Nice.
@SasuraiHell - Simple, but I like that a lot.

SirHellsing420 2005-12-19 18:43

Tabris: I like it. It's simple yet effectively cute. XD

8/10

applechewer_ 2005-12-19 18:52

@Tabris: Sweet! 7/10 :)

reflection 2005-12-19 20:00

SirHellsing420 - The stock image is really nice, although there's something odd about the proportion/balance to it.

applechewer_ - Could use some more detail, and the embossed/blurred border doesn't appear to fit the sig all too well. Interesting quote.