AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Accel World (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Accel World - Anime Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced novel readers only) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113139)

gensouR-1 2016-12-11 05:46

Necroing the thread,In light of revelations from V21 there's a need for corrections,Remember when Utai and Rin appeared in the last episode of the anime and everyone thought they were the first S2 character previews?,well as it turns out the preview actually happened earlier in the Okinawa Arc with a certain someone.remember the little girl that appeared to Megumi who helped her save KYH?,as it turns out:
Spoiler for V21 spoiler:

also if we get a season 2 when they get to the CD origin story we can safely assume that
Spoiler for spoiler:
is going to have a cameo in it.

judasmartel 2016-12-11 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by gensouR-1 (Post 5994991)
Necroing the thread,In light of revelations from V21 there's a need for corrections,Remember when Utai and Rin appeared in the last episode of the anime and everyone thought they were the first S2 character previews?,well as it turns out the preview actually happened earlier in the Okinawa Arc with a certain someone.remember the little girl that appeared to Megumi who helped her save KYH?,as it turns out:
Spoiler for V21 spoiler:

also if we get a season 2 when they get to the CD origin story we can safely assume that
Spoiler for spoiler:
is going to have a cameo in it.

So basically, that's the reason why Megumi is able to come back to BB even after she already had it uninstalled before?

gensouR-1 2016-12-11 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by judasmartel (Post 5995021)
So basically, that's the reason why Megumi is able to come back to BB even after she already had it uninstalled before?

Yes,Megumi was able to help KYH because
Spoiler for spoiler:
helped her establish a link to her backup in the Main Visualizer which allows her to dive to the UNF as Orchid Oracle again,however as she doesn't have a vessel(i.e a Duel Avatar which comes prepackaged with the BB2039's successful installation and expires completely when the program is uninstalled)to anchor herself into the accelerated world because she lost her BB2039(which while she had indeed had lost,it was never confirmed she uninstalled it herself) can only manifest for a brief time(enough time to assist KYH however) before Megumi is thrown back into the real world with no memories of what happened.

The reason all of this is possible is because:
Spoiler for spoiler:

What
Spoiler for spoiler:
doesn't realize at the time is that her actions may have created a possibility of hope,specifically:
Spoiler for WARNING HOPE SPOILER:

Tusjecht 2016-12-11 08:19

My fucking god, this changes a lot of things. Thank you Gensou for the information.

darkone45 2016-12-12 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tusjecht (Post 5995078)
My fucking god, this changes a lot of things. Thank you Gensou for the information.

I'll be honest its been a long time since I been back on this thread but what are the chances for Accel world season 2 now with this new found Info ?

judasmartel 2016-12-12 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5995696)
I'll be honest its been a long time since I been back on this thread but what are the chances for Accel world season 2 now with this new found Info ?

I just don't see it happening anymore. They gotta milk Love Live for all it is worth.

darkone45 2016-12-12 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by judasmartel (Post 5995698)
I just don't see it happening anymore. They gotta milk Love Live for all it is worth.

Okay just making sure :( its okay tho, I kinda left Accel World related stuff because I kinda had a feeling this would happen.

shadow of the day 2019-05-01 02:18

it has been 7 long and cold years since the last episode/special/movie , at this point im sure reki will give him a very bad bad ending to the story just to finish it already , or what is worst probably it will remain on hiatus , since i dont think he would continue like this, writing love live, which is more important now, and between sao, & progressive, which i dont know if he keeps doing , sadly im pretty sure AW doesnt make the same impact as this other LN , so i guess it was already dead , we just didnt see it , its pretty sad to me since this anime was one of the very first ones i saw back when i started to watch anime. my life was a mess back then