AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107279)

jzmagic 2011-10-02 15:02

Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku

http://www.batoto.com/forums/uploads...deb2f3a9c2.jpg

Description: If you read this, you'll be able to get a 3-D girlfriend!? A "how to" comic!

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Reminds me of The World Only God Knows, with the MC being an eroge addict, but he's going to win over real life girls with the help from that blog. I like this premise much better because it looks like there won't be any resets with the girls that fall for him.

Zakoo 2011-10-02 15:41

Funny manga indeed, though again a little sister, don't know why but I can't stand those wincest.

blitz1/2 2011-10-02 16:14

Wincest?! I'm in!

Irenicus 2011-10-02 16:22

She's like ten. :eyebrow:

Which just happens to be right up the protagonist's alley of course.

I don't know why but I don't get the same great potential vibe from TWGOK way back in chapter 1. It's just more....generic? The future blog thing is pretty interesting though.

Shadow5YA 2011-10-02 17:22

Eh, I like TWGOK's premise better so far. Even if there are resets, at least Keima does it with his own skills. This guy is just following a walkthrough.

jzmagic 2011-10-03 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irenicus (Post 3789489)
She's like ten. :eyebrow:

Which just happens to be right up the protagonist's alley of course.

I don't know why but I don't get the same great potential vibe from TWGOK way back in chapter 1. It's just more....generic? The future blog thing is pretty interesting though.

I hope he isn't a real lolicon :heh:

Shadow5YA 2012-02-29 18:44

Chapter 4 is out, and damn, the ecchi got ramped up quite a bit. Bondage? Really?

EvI 2012-02-29 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4032647)
Chapter 4 is out, and damn, the ecchi got ramped up quite a bit. Bondage? Really?

that is the deal man
this guy is finally exploring the real wold (or not)
really wish to see chapter 5 and how he will be able to get out of that confusion huhuhuhu!
and i don't know what the hell that girl is? hentai,tsundere,innocent,maiden in love? it's just too complicated for me:uhoh:

Riltz 2012-02-29 22:38

i wonder what will happen now that the imouto find the diary, maybe next entry is "french kiss your little sister" :heh:.

And that girl is a closet pervert, tsundere one...i can imagine her saying to the MC "i-it's not like i'm a perv-pervert because of you!" :p

RapidPotential 2012-03-01 02:20

I've found this series pretty amusing thus far. The futurology blog isn't a common kind of plot device you see these days but it's been well-executed in the first few chapters.

Love the Seitokai no Ichizon shout-out in chapter 4.

~Yami~ 2012-04-08 18:15

Spoiler for ch5:

Okashira 2012-06-26 13:18

So.....

Spoiler:

... That's, kinda boring

NeutralZero 2012-06-26 13:21

just what is the thing the father shown to his daughter...
and the so called dream he saw...

Shadow5YA 2012-06-26 14:24

I have a feeling the blog was telling him that he failed to get Miri, so when it reset it changed to going for Akari.

~Yami~ 2012-06-30 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4225659)
I have a feeling the blog was telling him that he failed to get Miri, so when it reset it changed to going for Akari.

that's what I believe as well

maybe that 'toki' and 'jikan' stuff can give some explanations

anyway,
Akari's route is complete????
and time got reseted???
now should I just need to wait for Miri's route :D

RapidPotential 2012-06-30 11:28

Somehow I have this TWGOK vibe about this... :heh:

Reset > Girl keeps memories > Guy's memories "reset"

It's just me, probably...

Shadow5YA 2012-07-23 09:09

Now things are getting interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapidPotential (Post 4231567)
Somehow I have this TWGOK vibe about this... :heh:

Reset > Girl keeps memories > Guy's memories "reset"

It's just me, probably...

Actually, it looks like everything resets. Chapter 9 starts off as if he never saw the blog at all. He was introduced to it by his friend again, only this time the blog helped him with a different girl instead.

We might be dealing with parallel timelines here.

Okashira 2012-07-23 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4269234)
We might be dealing with parallel timelines here.

It wouldn't make sense due to the previous chapter. This is obviously an experiment about time, and the cause is obviously his father (which would explain why the blog has there is all about him). The thing is that this one wouldn't make sense unless they actually bring the issue to the table (which will probably cause him to get all the girls in the end or something :heh: )

Kirito 2012-07-23 12:19

Chapter 9 has been released! So a new route has been opened...interesting, can't wait to see where this goes.

Shadow5YA 2012-07-23 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okashira (Post 4269500)
It wouldn't make sense due to the previous chapter. This is obviously an experiment about time, and the cause is obviously his father (which would explain why the blog has there is all about him). The thing is that this one wouldn't make sense unless they actually bring the issue to the table (which will probably cause him to get all the girls in the end or something :heh: )

The problem is that he seemed to forget all the stuff about the futurology blog in chapter 9. When his friend introduced him to it, he sounded like it was his first time seeing it.

Something reset, but the transition between chapters made it all seamless.