AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Soul Eater (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Soul Eater - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=68736)

Pellissier 2008-07-13 13:26

Soul Eater - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Soul Eater, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

The Chaos 2008-07-13 13:28

Finally New ep...Can't wait to See it ..I hope It Funny Like ep 14 :heh:

Chase 2008-07-13 14:16

Finally, we get to see Death the Kid back in action:). I dont expect it to be on the same comedy level as last week but seeing Death the Kid in action is must see TV in relation to action or comedy;)

Zoe 2008-07-14 04:31

- They changed up the beginning, added a couple of scenes. Pretty shocking cause you never see the kids mentioning Shibusen to "normal" people.

- As a result though, the whole effect of Kid being in the Shinigami robe had no impact :(

- At first I was worried I blinked and missed the flashback scene, but they just changed it to Kid's flashback and not Liz's (and added a little bit at the same time)

- Guess seeing Nizuheg's head split in half was deemed to be too much for the kiddies :heh:

lmd_84 2008-07-14 05:41

Aww, but Kid being in the robes was so fun in the manga. At least he's still wearing them, right?

Not sure I'm happy with them changing it into Kid's flashback. The past and present time factor in the manga meant we got a bit more of both the boy and the girls; how Kid fights and thinks now, and how the girls used to act. But after seeing it for myself I might have a different opinion. Thanks for the info. :)

Don't get me wrong, though, as I'm still looking forward to the episode.

Deathkillz 2008-07-14 06:09

Spoiler:

Zoe 2008-07-14 07:05

Hah, I guess I did blink :p

Pathis87 2008-07-14 10:51

just 3 names to give this episode a 10
kid-liz-patty :p

v1cious 2008-07-14 11:12

from what i remember, that mostly followed the manga. they did a better job than they did with Free.

FlareKnight 2008-07-14 15:01

End of this one was pretty big. I'm sure most thought the fight with Chrona would have already started, but now they've got a really good reason to fight. They were pretty close to saving those innocent souls, but got interrupted. Feel for that innocent (well maybe not that innocent :heh:) little girl since she did get some airtime before going. At least its got Liz ready to go. Also Ragnorok's form being changed after eating so many souls. Both in his manifestation, but also going from a long sword to more of a broadsword.

Not sure about what goes on in Patty's head. No your not allowed to go and take the human souls :heh:. Kid really can't fight unless its with both sisters. Probably best they get separated together so at least the girls can use each other to fight. At least makes sense why he went with the two of them. No matter the slideshow of candidates his father put out there it had to be symmetrical. Seems like those two trying to rob him was the best thing he could ask for :).

lmd_84 2008-07-14 16:20

I thought the candidates for Kid was a nice touch, also how they expanded on how Kid ended up asking the Thompsons in the first place. Am I right in thinking that bit wasn't in the manga?

Dann of Thursday 2008-07-15 13:25

I don't recall that part being in the manga, but it's been a while.

Good episode overall and faithful to the manga from what I remembered. The bit at the end was pretty cool if a bit creepy when the sword formed after absorbing those souls.

Taiyakikung 2008-07-16 04:40

Can't wait to see it.Is sub already out?

Torak 2008-07-16 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiyakikung (Post 1733335)
Can't wait to see it.Is sub already out?

Its supposed to be out by now but i cant seem to find it...

Zoe 2008-07-16 22:49

Thanks to Random Curiosity for point out that it's Nidhogg, not Nizuheg x_x

Torak 2008-07-17 01:19

Hahaha I lol'd when patty didnt hit the ship right!

But I liked the episode I hope the other will wrap it up.

Silaqui 2008-07-17 04:31

Another good episode of Soul Eater!

+ Patty hitting the ship twice
+ Flashbacks
+ Shinigami robe
+ Ghost kid

- Patty starts to annoy me. I hoped, that there's more than just a really stupid girl inside her like a serious dark side, but this episode proofs, that there isn't one.

- I have to admit, that in comparison I enjoyed the beginning of the Fey Blade arc much more. It had more action and most importantly more character development for and between Black Star and Tsubaki.

Souten no Seigyoku 2008-07-17 08:59

Werent the souls supposed to be for SOUL?
At least thats what this weeks bad guy implied

Eps~ 2008-07-17 10:12

Scared Liz = love :D

Silaqui 2008-07-17 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku (Post 1735849)
Werent the souls supposed to be for SOUL?
At least thats what this weeks bad guy implied

That's how I understood it.