AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ (Anime) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113190)

hyl 2012-07-07 08:58

D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ (Anime)

http://livedoor.3.blogimg.jp/otaku_b...5/b5906b30.jpg
http://www.hatsunejima.com/

2013 january

http://www.hatsunejima.com/img/top_img_main.png

tsunade666 2012-07-07 09:10

What!!??? Another Da Capo? and I don't see any familiar face at it. Different story all together?

But those 2 girls. That blond and that gray? color or what color of hair is that. those 2 reminds me of the certain witch or what do they call themselves again? I forgot already because its been already YEARS since I last watch it. Ah that brown haired girl reminds me of Nemu.... wait that blue? violet haired girl reminds me of the daughter of those siblings couple.... now that last girl... I don't know her.

Where is the traditionally good looking crimson or red haired girl? I always favor them but they ended up as always as friend zone. Though Kotori get an ova ending for her.

hyl 2012-07-07 09:11

It's based on the all ages VN that came out a few months ago. So of course they will have new characters in it.

Eventhough it has not been announced yet, but i am sure they will use the same seiyuus as in the VN.

tsunade666 2012-07-07 09:17

different time or era from the previews continuations?

hyl 2012-07-07 09:22

Different time, but i am not going deep into that because it might contain spoilers.

I didn't expect that D.C. III would be getting an anime adaptation so soon though.

MisaoFan 2012-07-07 09:31

Hope Feel and the D.C II staff will come back !

hyl 2012-07-07 09:34

The anime will have the same cast as the VN according to this video.

edit: uploaded on youtube incase the one on nico nico doesn't work for everyone (i don't have any problems but i have a nico nico douga premium account)

Master Anime 2012-07-07 10:23

Wow so fast
I didn't expect da capo III get anime this early

relentlessflame 2012-07-07 11:39

The character designs for the anime look basically the same as those in the animated OP from the game, and the timing is such that they've clearly been working on the anime while the game was being build. So yeah, clearly this has been the plan all along, and it's not surprising at all. And yes, the game was all-ages, so we shouldn't expect any cast swaps this time. My only concern is that we may only get a one-cour show this time, which is honestly never enough to fully cover any VN game. But for now we can only wait and see. Looking forward to it.

serenade_beta 2012-07-07 12:03

Oh :heh:
You again, ( ^ω^) Damepo

Micchi 2012-07-07 12:11

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure there's only one route for them to choose (Da Capo route), unless they do an original adaptation. Sara looks even cuter.... is this even possible...

And yes, there'll be some characters that you know coming back for this one.

January seems so far away now!

uis 2012-07-07 13:25

The best news ever and also my waifu back for new action...

Divini 2012-07-07 14:02

My first thought: There's a D.C. III?!

In any case, played the first game, saw every adaptation so far, I'm game for this one. :)

Just one question, are the Asakura/Shirakawa/Amakase/Yoshino/Suginami family lines still going strong?

uis 2012-07-07 14:41

Too bad is Yoshino times in Da Capo III...

Three Yoshinos, one Amakase and two Suginamis...

Zakoo 2012-07-07 17:40

It's going for the sister ending again I guess, I will watch it but meeh ... Those losecest anime, I managed to enjoy it when I was young but now, kind of hard.

So let's begin the prayers, go for the silver haired chick.

Tempester 2012-07-07 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 4242745)
My only concern is that we may only get a one-cour show this time, which is honestly never enough to fully cover any popular VN game.

Fixed. There are many short VNs that could work in one cour or less, like Saya no Uta, but they never seem to get enough popularity to be animated. Them otaku love their long VNs.

sky black swordman 2012-07-07 18:26

Quote:

Three Yoshinos, one Amakase
Who's descendants are they?

cyberdemon 2012-07-08 00:37

Here's a list of main characters and their pictures and a short spoiler free bio:

Main Character:
Spoiler for Kiyotaka Yoshino:

Heroines:
Spoiler for Ricca Morizono:

Spoiler for Himeno Katsuragi:

Spoiler for Charles Yoshino:

Spoiler for Aoi Hinomoto:

Spoiler for Sara Rukawa:

Others:
Spoiler for Suginami:

tsunade666 2012-07-08 03:20

Suginami? why does that name ring on my head. Like the same name I see every other series from the beginning. Is he immortal or something? ?_? and did I read it right that that it's 3-2? a year older? so they go with senpai route.

uis 2012-07-08 03:32

We know nothing about anime plot right now... maybe they make s1 with just prologue and s2 going deeper in weathervane, zero and da capo route...

Or they just lazy to fix DCIISS ending they only make prologue plot without the sixth girl lulz...

and about girl winning if we follow Da Capo anime tradition of course it 99% Himeno ha ha ha...

wavehawk 2012-07-08 04:54

Suginami is in every version of Da Capo. It's kind of like how every version of Final Fantasy has a guy named Cid who has somethign to do with flying ships...

And before you ask, no. I don't believe this Suginami is the son of the DC2 Suginami or the grandson of the Da Capo Suginami. Suginami reproduces by binary fission, like all bacteria do...

Micchi 2012-07-08 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by uis (Post 4244071)
We know nothing about anime plot right now... maybe they make s1 with just prologue and s2 going deeper in weathervane, zero and da capo route...

Or they just lazy to fix DCIISS ending they only make prologue plot without the sixth girl lulz...

and about girl winning if we follow Da Capo anime tradition of course it 99% Himeno ha ha ha...

I wouldn't mind Himeno Weathervane ending, but the natural choice would be the Da Capo route. Is there enough in prologue for a season...?

uis 2012-07-08 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micchi (Post 4244426)
I wouldn't mind Himeno Weathervane ending, but the natural choice would be the Da Capo route. Is there enough in prologue for a season...?

Oh well i prefer Da capo route with Himeno route mix too...

Personally i don't mind DCIII anime but i prefer DCIIPlus and DCII To You get anime adaption tooo... It such a waste good character like Erika also voiced by Kugimiya Rie in Da Capo II Plus Situation don't appear in anime form...

Anyway waiting for more anime news dokidoki...

relentlessflame 2012-07-08 16:58

Just want to issue a reminder that game players who want to speculate about the anime based on their game knowledge should go to the game thread. As always, this thread should be kept spoiler-free.

Echoes 2012-07-08 17:40

Neat. I guess I better get to finally watch the first series sometimes before this airs. I've watched Da Capo II, and that was thoroughly pleasant all the way through. Tons of charm.

The blonde in the picture has amazing thighs and a nice smirk on her. That's a great start.

sky black swordman 2012-07-08 20:42

Are there any descendants of the Da capo II characters like Otome , Yume, and Nanaka.

Suginami does not count because he seem immortal.

relentlessflame 2012-07-08 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4245288)
Are there any descendants of the Da capo II characters like Otome , Yume, and Nanaka.

This would basically count as a spoiler, so it's something you can inquire about in the game thread if you want to know.

Suffice it to say, though, there are definitely connections between this story and both D.C. I and D.C. II.

wavehawk 2012-07-11 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4245288)

...nobody gets my joke. Nobody. Nobody.

Marina2 2012-07-12 12:25

Let hope there will be

D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ S.S. like the first two Da capo anime

cyberdemon 2012-07-15 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marina2 (Post 4250911)
Let hope there will be

D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ S.S. like the first two Da capo anime

I'm hoping the number of episodes will be like DC1 rather than the DC2 format.

Kismet-chan 2012-07-16 17:57

http://i.imgur.com/evGxgl.jpg

sky black swordman 2012-07-16 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kismet-chan (Post 4258114)

Nice pic.:)
:eyebrow: There some well I can say because of spoiler.

Snuffle 2012-07-24 11:10

Well I expected this to happen and I'm glad it did. I have yet to check out the game due to the characters not catching my interests. Can anyone here give me a quick list of what the personalities of these characters are like by comparing them to previous characters from DC 1 & 2? Of course no spoiling please.

And everyone knows Suginami is immortal.. That's not even a joke, it's fact :p.

anigu 2012-07-25 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kismet-chan (Post 4258114)

Well, the design looks similar to the game's so that's one point for me to follow this.

hyl 2012-07-26 03:36

While this is technically not news about the anime, there will be character song cd's released the upcoming months.

http://www.circussoundproject.jp/2012_dc3_chara.html

winhlp32 2012-10-27 06:28

http://i.imgur.com/awETR.jpg

Staff:

Director & Series Composition: Ishikura Kenichi
Main Writer: Yamaguchi Nobuaki
Character Design: Nishio Kouhaku

Cast is the same as the VN:

Kiyotaka: Ono Tomoki
Rikka: Nitta Emi
Charles: Miyazaki Ui
Himeno: Sasaki Mirai
Sara: Ousaki Chiyo
Aoi: Kaiho Erika
Suginami: Kishio Daisuke
Sakura: Hitomi

MisaoFan 2012-10-27 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 4414206)
http://i.imgur.com/awETR.jpg

Staff:

Director & Series Composition: Ishikura Kenichi
Main Writer: Yamaguchi Nobuaki
Character Design: Nishio Kouhaku

Cast is the same as the VN:

Kiyotaka: Ono Tomoki
Rikka: Nitta Emi
Charles: Miyazaki Ui
Himeno: Sasaki Mirai
Sara: Ousaki Chiyo
Aoi: Kaiho Erika
Suginami: Kishio Daisuke
Sakura: Hitomi

Did they even announce the studio yet ? I'm betting for Silver Link given the color palette and backgrounds.

Nachtwandler 2012-10-27 09:48

MisaoFan

I bet this would be Feel one more time. But I don't mind SilverLink cause IMHO they made better job with OtoBoku

totoum 2012-10-27 10:55

My bet is on Actas , the character designer seems to work there.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's silver link either,the director is a shaft veteran (even if he's never directed a show) who was on the staff of shows like ef,maria holic,hidamari sketch...So it'll be interesting to see if the shaft influence shows up.

Nachtwandler 2012-10-27 11:41

totoum

You are a bit wrong here. He was the main director on Natsu no Arashi 2 and one of the Hidamari Sketch seasons.

And IMHO it's a bit strange to judge of the studio because of staff cause most of the directors and scriptwriters are unrelated to any studio.