AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Kokoro Connect [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113630)

mayumi 2012-07-23 06:13

Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]

This novel is pretty interesting. I got the gist of volume 2 and it is going to get more emotional. Can anyone who has read the other volumes give a brief summary?

Spoiler:

Qilin 2012-07-23 06:22

Is BT translating it then?

APNki 2012-07-23 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qilin (Post 4269048)
Is BT translating it then?

Yea, three chapters of volume one of the light novel have been translated so far and work has started on chapter four.
It's in the Pending Projects/Teaser Projects section.

Also four chapters of the manga have been scanlated.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-23 07:15

OH MY GOD YES! It's finally been created! Now I can run my mouth hinting all about what's going to happen in the next episode without fear of being struck me down with Indignation :eyespin:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please look forward to more of Taichi's White Knighting performances, at the same time keep in mind that there are WORSE things a high school boy can sacrifice for the sake of a girl than just his two nuts... :D :D :D

starlol 2012-07-23 07:48

I only read up to the 3rd volume that is translated into chinese but here is the main idea for the 2nd and 3rd volume.

Light Novel
Spoiler for Volume 2:

Spoiler for Volume 3:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-23 08:02

Volume 4 is more or less close to translated as well already.

From just the illustrations alone I could tell that Volume 2 is going to be even more angst-filled than the first, making me quite hesitant.

Heh, but it didn't stop me from skipping ahead to Volume 4 chapter 2 just from the title alone :D

mayumi 2012-07-23 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4269145)
Volume 4 is more or less close to translated as well already.

From just the illustrations alone I could tell that Volume 2 is going to be even more angst-filled than the first, making me quite hesitant.

Heh, but it didn't stop me from skipping ahead to Volume 4 chapter 2 just from the title alone :D

is the translation in english or summary of it some where?

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlol (Post 4269134)
I only read up to the 3rd volume that is translated into chinese but here is the main idea for the 2nd and 3rd volume.

Light Novel
Spoiler for Volume 2:

Spoiler for Volume 3:

Thanks for volume 3 gist.

Spoiler:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-23 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayumi (Post 4270210)
is the translation in english or summary of it some where?

Ehhh :heh::heh: No, I'm afraid it's not a summary, and the translation is not in English :meh:

Kirito 2012-07-23 21:25

Why isn't this under the current series sub forum listings? I asked the mods about making one, but they haven't gotten back to me on that.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-23 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirito (Post 4270262)
Why isn't this under the current series sub forum listings? I asked the mods about making one, but they haven't gotten back to me on that.

The mods will answer you something along the lines of "there are many factors to consider when creating a subforum..."

But essentially, there just isn't alot to talk about this series just yet- We haven't really hit the shipping war, raging inducing parts. And even Triple R can only talk so much about ball bustings :heh:

Not many people have read the original source as well, I myself have only seen the first volume though I have some idea about the later half of the story...

APNki 2012-07-27 20:44

I wonder if tomorrow's episode will feature
Spoiler for stuff:

It might even be left on a cliffhanger with how it was done in the manga.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-27 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by APNki (Post 4276839)
I wonder if tomorrow's episode will feature
Spoiler for stuff:

It might even be left on a cliffhanger with how it was done in the manga.

I doubt it,

Spoiler:

But quite frankly, the only thing I'm REALLY looking forward to next episode would be Taichi's 'confession' to Inaba, as Kuroishinigami can attest to my reaction when I first read it in the LN :eyespin: It's arguably more gutsy than a kick to the balls.

I swear I would RAGE if they took it out... Oh God how I would RAGE... :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

winhlp32 2012-07-27 21:28

Yep, pretty much my favorite parts of volume one are the interactions and dialogues between Taichi and Himeko, which are dripping with sexual tension.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-27 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 4276893)
Yep, pretty much my favorite parts of volume one are the interactions and dialogues between Taichi and Himeko, which are dripping with sexual tension.

Sexual tension? Well I guess that's one way of putting it :eyespin:

At least we know that Taichi is a normal healthy teenager.

winhlp32 2012-07-27 22:10

It was also pleasant to know that Himeko is a healthy teenager as well.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-27 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 4276934)
It was also pleasant to know that Himeko is a healthy teenager as well.

The thing is though, while I'm certain Taichi is too 'pure' to lie about something like that, Inaba is too 'troll' to be completely honest about it :heh:

Gah whatever! I don't care anymore- I'll take it as the truth :eyespin: !

mayumi 2012-07-28 13:30

Any clues on what happens volume 5 and up. I see new characters from then on. Did they join the club?

I was waiting for Taichi's confession in the recent ep cause when i read it in novel, i was going, did he really say that? atleast we know he always found inaba attractive, even if he wasn't in love with her in the begining.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-07-28 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayumi (Post 4277901)
Any clues on what happens volume 5 and up. I see new characters from then on. Did they join the club?

Word on the street is, Volume 5 is a collection of side stories.

The main story itself ends at volume 7, with the remaining 8 and 9 another collection of 'toothache-inducing' side stories... Not my words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayumi (Post 4277901)
I was waiting for Taichi's confession in the recent ep cause when i read it in novel, i was going, did he really say that? atleast we know he always found inaba attractive, even if he wasn't in love with her in the begining.

That seems to be everybody's reaction for the first time as well :D

It looks like the arc would finish next episode with the bridge scene, but the good thing is Yui x Aoki's (love) confession scene; good, because after that I don't have to bite my knuckles every time people thinks this would end in a harem.

mayumi 2012-07-28 16:51

Spoiler:

would love it if someone would give some translations of some of these CD dramas.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE5NzcxOTI0.html

starlol 2012-07-28 21:26

Spoiler for Vol 4:

Spoiler for Anime - the number of episodes each story arc probably have based on DVD/Bluray: