AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Utawarerumono (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Spoiler Q & A / Game Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31739)

Catgirls 2006-05-01 16:36

Spoiler Q & A / Game Chat

*All questions or discussion about Utawarerumono that contain spoilers for future episodes, should go here, along with discussion about the game, subsequent events pertinent to the game, scans from magazines that might tip off future events related to the Anime and anything deemed spoiler-ish to the currently running show. Examples of this would be items found on 2Chan/4Chan or blogs. General, non-spoiler information about the series and characters can be found in the Utawarerumono Q & A thread.

An example spoiler question would be something along these lines:

Q. What happened to Grandma?

A.
Spoiler for Grandmother and others:

Or if you had a question for someone that played the game.

*post to be updated if needed.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-01 16:50

Do Fox(y) Females only have tails, or do fox males have them as well?

thats been bugging me for a while now. :(

KBTKaiser 2006-05-01 19:44

They do. Check ep 4 during the initial assault. Dorii and Gura's tails are shown rather prominently while firing arrow after arrow.

Vexx 2006-05-01 19:51

Problem is they're the *only* ones. In another thread, its speculated since they come from "far away" they may belong to a different subset of the "fox-people" race. The local males appear to be tail-less (so far).

Crimen Scythe 2006-05-01 20:39

my question is...will there be other significant chars that will die in the anime...?
Spoiler:

Shiroth 2006-05-01 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
my question is...will there be other significant chars that will die in the anime...?
Spoiler:

Well her death carried on to more character development and to carry on the story - we might get more deaths to do the same, who knows.

KBTKaiser 2006-05-01 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx
Problem is they're the *only* ones. In another thread, its speculated since they come from "far away" they may belong to a different subset of the "fox-people" race. The local males appear to be tail-less (so far).

Perhaps a coming of age ceremony sheds/cuts the tail then?

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-02 03:58

self multilation eh? well that isn't uncommon even today.

I can accept that, but i'm glad it only happens to blokes. As long as they don't touch Aruruw kawaii tail im fine.

:D

Rafal 2006-05-06 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
They do. Check ep 4 during the initial assault. Dorii and Gura's tails are shown rather prominently while firing arrow after arrow.

They're both girls as well, as was made clear in the game. Only females appear to have tails.

KBTKaiser 2006-05-06 22:46

Uh...no...
Spoiler for game stuff:

Edit: okay that earlier point I had here was wrong, but here's a more reinforcing point.

The voices in the show are very male for thier age, I think.

zalas 2006-05-07 03:44

Here are the lines from the game KBTKaiser was referring to...
Spoiler for funny game spoiler:

So yes, they are boys, and um... there are suspicions about the type of relationship they have with Oboro. ;)

KBTKaiser 2006-05-07 04:22

According to the epilogue of the game it was a blood oath of servitude by their parents to Oboro's family, if I read it correctly.

zalas 2006-05-07 04:44

No, that's not the relationship in question ;o

KBTKaiser 2006-05-07 04:47

please, let's not dirty our thoughts of a rather straight show with that stuff. >>;

Rafal 2006-05-07 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalas
So yes, they are boys, and um... there are suspicions about the type of relationship they have with Oboro. ;)

Hmm I see, it's been a while since I played the game and I had forgotten about that part. I just remembered that from Hakuoro's point of view they were girls. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up. :)

MidNteJ 2006-05-10 03:40

Hankuoro probably had the twins girls fantasy

he dreamt about la la land xD

Ichy 2006-05-21 10:31

I have a little Question:
What is Benawis hissatsu move?
And same question for Hankuoro and the twins :D

PGilis 2006-05-22 12:24

UTAWARERUMONO game Summary

Some days ago i found this summary for some content from the original game. I don't remember the site where i saw it, but i will put here the game summary for the story up until episode 07. If you have intention of play the game, please don't read. Has massive spoilers:

Spoiler for content covering episode 1 and 2:

Spoiler for content covering episode 2 and 3:

PGilis 2006-05-22 13:00

UTAWARERUMONO game Summary - Cont...

Spoiler for content covering episode 3 and 4:

PGilis 2006-05-22 13:34

UTAWARERUMONO game Summary - Cont...

Spoiler for content covering episode 5: