AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=81592)

Pellissier 2009-05-14 02:05

K-On! - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Game8910 2009-05-14 12:33

it was an ok episode

Spoiler for ep 7:

serenade_beta 2009-05-14 14:43

For the most part, an average episode. The usual characters do the usual things.
The part with the Christmas party and afterwards was pretty fun though.

Still... The loli forms of Yui and her sister sure were deformed... (o_o) The thinness of their legs were almost to the creepy level...

margafred 2009-05-14 15:26

How can that be average..the part when Sawako made her appearance really turns this episode into a 9/10 lol.

Spoiler for Episode 7 of K-ON!:

Cai Calamigarde 2009-05-14 15:56

Mio and her kimono... Shoot! Im kinda crying now :T_T:
Is there a limit for her moéness i wonder

Proto 2009-05-14 17:43

Heh.... K-ON is at its best with episodes like this. Good work, good work there.

Fran~ 2009-05-14 18:01

One word: Scarfs. :D

Good ep... insanely amount of moeness...

Mecha_Trueno 2009-05-14 19:32

I found myself thinking "now how much screen time will Sawa-chan get?:D"
Man, now I'm just gonna be thinking that every episode...
Spoiler:

Tophi 2009-05-14 21:29

Since this is a discussion/poll thread, are there any subs yet? I can't seem to find one.. just raws..

Proto 2009-05-14 21:35

For K-ON, you can normally expect for the early subs to come out on Fridays, earlier than that it's all RAW, unadultered talk.

Bonta Kun 2009-05-14 21:42

LOL Sawa-chan is great as always, loved that tummy slap thingy also her ninja entrance:D

just a whole load of nice lovely moments that just made this ep really enjoyable for me.

Mio with side ponytail in a kimino = win!!!:love:

we need more Sawa-chan!!!

Tatiana Razajev 2009-05-14 22:08

It seems like in this episode Ui had a more major role than usual. I approve of this because I liked the idea of seeing more of her. As well as seeing her interact with her sister. Mio's outfit with the side ponytail was good. However I also enjoyed Tsumugi's outfit with the white hat(?) as well. In general, I enjoyed the episode. I'm definitely looking forward to the next batch of episodes. Especially if what I'm hoping will happen does eventually happen. For certain I like what I'm seeing in the preview.

zetsumei 2009-05-14 22:47

Very cute episode, enjoyed every second of it. After 7 episode, I definitely think is the best show of the season.

Thank you Sawa-chan, now I know a good hint to for give for Japanese Maple! rofl~ That would really hurt though...lol

ThoHell 2009-05-14 23:34

Who else besides me couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole episode? Was pretty warming. Yui and her sister were pretty cute, actually Yui is just a cute character overall. HOW MANY KILOS DID YOU GAIN?

I'm already depressed know that this series will be short and end is coming soon...

Peanutbutter 2009-05-14 23:37

Spoiler for Ep 7:

Kana Futayo 2009-05-15 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tophi (Post 2395807)
Since this is a discussion/poll thread, are there any subs yet? I can't seem to find one.. just raws..

Usual release from CoalGuys is around 2:30-3:00p (+8:00 GMT). Yeah, CoalGuys just released the subs an hour ago.

McMilk 2009-05-15 03:17

I thought this episode was a total waste of time. Hopefully the episodes coming up will be much better...

Shiroth 2009-05-15 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by McMilk (Post 2396263)
I thought this episode was a total waste of time. Hopefully the episodes coming up will be much better...

If you actually mean that, then you're talking about the past 6 episodes as well. I see no difference.

Really enjoyed this episode. Sister love is so beautiful.

jwai 2009-05-15 04:57

Sawako needs more metal dammit ;)

Naw, the episode was alright, although I think they rushed through all the scenes.

Decagon 2009-05-15 05:53

After reading the manga chapters this episode covers, I can really really appreciate the extra character development in the anime even though some of it is so saccharine it makes my bones itch. Well, that being said it is still really really good to see character development and backstory rather than having to extrapolate character traits through somewhat disjointed 4koma.