AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Regios - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=81647)

monir 2009-05-16 00:42

Regios - Episode 19 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 19.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Dam Dog 2009-05-16 00:54

I predict that in this episode:

Felli snaps after being rejected by Fonfon. She heads to the city's gardening supply shed, grabs a machete and goes on a rampage, murdering or driving the other girls mad with her powers.
(If she can channel voices why couldn't she channel, say, easy listening muzak?)

Having accomplished that she and her brother engage in an epic duel in the cities
reactor. Kallian gets cut in half and falls to his death. Although being cut in half might have killed him from the shock, falling to his death is more dramatic.

Fonfon finally corners her on top of the student council building, where he fights her with his new baseball bat dite. After coming to a standstill as he doesn't wish to hurt her, he finally brings Felli back to sanity with an awesome speech. Oh, and the student council building is soaked in gasoline and Felli's rigged a lighter to a timer to blow up half the city.

They then live happily ever after.

Except the ones who are dead.

Spoiler:

monir 2009-05-16 01:00

The dead doesn't count. I'll pay to see that script in motion. Let me know if you need to hire an agent in the near future.

Dam Dog 2009-05-16 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 2397946)
The dead doesn't count. I'll pay to see that script in motion. Let me know if you need to hire an agent in the near future.

I plan to send it in to the director :D

TrueKnight 2009-05-16 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam Dag
Felli snaps after being rejected by Fonfon. She heads to the city's gardening supply shed, grabs a machete and goes on a rampage, murdering or driving the other girls mad with her powers.
(If she can channel voices why couldn't she channel, say, easy listening muzak?)

Having accomplished that she and her brother engage in an epic duel in the cities
reactor. Kallian gets cut in half and falls to his death. Although being cut in half might have killed him from the shock, falling to his death is more dramatic.

Fonfon finally corners her on top of the student council building, where he fights her with his new baseball bat dite. After coming to a standstill as he doesn't wish to hurt her, he finally brings Felli back to sanity with an awesome speech. Oh, and the student council building is soaked in gasoline and Felli's rigged a lighter to a timer to blow up half the city.

They then live happily ever after.

Except the ones who are dead.

Rofl this really made my day and I also willing pay to see this in motion picture.

Anyways repost of Ep 19 preview pics,

Spoiler:

Around 10 hours from now wohoo.

hope assasin 2009-05-16 02:03

and one that i don't saw hear
Spoiler for pic:

willyvereb 2009-05-16 02:18

Spoiler for possible spoiler:):

TrueKnight 2009-05-16 12:14

Wonder where's Renegade and his usual wisdom? >_>

Renegade334 2009-05-16 12:31

Well...there's this little thing called real life. Which sometimes tries to mess up with you whenever it feels like it - and to date, from what I know, nobody ever managed to conjure an antidote, a vaccine or a suitable counterweight against this...'nuisance'. Especially when it takes the form of a tech-unsavvy friend's PC that demands some serious maintenance AND time from yours truly.

Aside from that, here's the usual mumbo-jumbo, though somewhat belated it might be:

Koukaku no Regios episode 19 (tentative)
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Crome-Shelled Regios episode 19 (tentative) {Scroll-down past the Asura Cryin' posts and till roughly mid-page to find the C-SR-related material (i.e. screenshots)}:
GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

...Now, back to work.

EDIT: removed the 2chan link due to raw's appearance. Go watch it instead.

TrueKnight 2009-05-16 12:34

Alright then Nina fans, you guys got your wish,

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334
Especially when it takes the form of a tech-unsavvy friend's PC that demands some serious maintenance AND time from yours truly.

Dang must've been hard. Either way thanks for conjuring us the site pic each week. >_>

satomianzaki 2009-05-16 12:44

now that was sweet... :)

black_cat1 2009-05-16 13:10

Raw is so late ._.

And why Nina? Why it must be her after all, where is my Leerin TT_TT

ricaryx 2009-05-16 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2398720)

Eeeee!:hyper-^v^:

To remain skeptic that's probably just a dream sequence. Sharnid's dream sequence. Yes that's it! It didn't happen for real. Or it's just a fanart.I just exposed my flag but it don't matter now. I wish the RAW rears its ugly head soon.

zibi88 2009-05-16 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_cat1 (Post 2398776)
Raw is so late ._.

And why Nina? Why it must be her after all, where is my Leerin TT_TT

you will have to wait few episodes for that :P

But well I hope that this spirit girl wont make Leerin disapper (I mean her personality little by little disapperaring or something...).... anyway the queen does seems to feel presence of that black-girl and mostly after that she will decide to go into Leerins dirrection..... hope she will not forcefully capture her and take away.... I would rather preffer Leerin objective to go back to Grendan if Layfon wont be allowed to go with her :P (Leerin threatening the queen :P since Layfon is #1 for Leerin and her travel was becouse she wanted to be with him ^^)

And well that Nina scene is kidna off.... is she now able to fly or something.... yeah Nina disapeared and pushed Layfon into mental pain and blameing himself for everything.... and here she apperas like nothing and all is OK for him.... personaly on his place I wouldnt forgive her so fast for that :P

TrueKnight 2009-05-16 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibi88
yeah Nina disapeared and pushed Layfon into mental pain and blameing himself for everything.... and here she apperas like nothing and all is OK for him.... personaly on his place I wouldnt forgive her so fast for that :P

Well, duh. He thought she’s gone because its his fault for suggesting her to check on Zuellni back then. It’s only natural when he’s relieved seeing Nina’s in fine condition after all that fiasco. And it’s not that you can put all the blame to Nina getting teleported to nowhere land when it’s the crazy goat that’s been causing the entire ruckus in the first place.

Master Assassin 2009-05-16 13:42

Quote:

H-H-Holy-----

satomianzaki 2009-05-16 13:56

i think nina was teleported back or something...but by whom? we have to wait for the raw to come out...

though i support nina, the scene between her and layfon is not an assurance that there is something romantic going on between them...or is going to happen...well, maybe not just yet...maybe layfon is just relieved that his captain is back...and is safe...

but i have to admit that nina's disappearance and layfon panicking about it, have only strenghtened their bond and improved their understanding of each other more...

:)

hellraiser85 2009-05-16 13:56

Quote:

Yay! nina is taking the lead eheh

ricaryx 2009-05-16 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by satomianzaki (Post 2398845)

but i have to admit that nina's disappearance and layfon panicking about it, have only strenghtened their bond and improved their understanding of each other more...

:)

:meh:

Why do you think I'm screaming in glee?

Manji Midou 2009-05-16 14:41

that scene between those two would had been more awesome if that useless loli saw them.