AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112853)

MisaoFan 2012-06-19 03:59

Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer

http://i.imgur.com/crHn3.png

Original creator : Capcom
Director : Shinji Takamatsu
Animation Production : Brain's Base
Plot summary : The story follow a boy who embarks on a journey from our world to an alternate world known as Mira.

Tworble 2012-06-19 04:25

I check out everything Brain's Base does, they have a pretty good track record. Odd that I haven't heard of anything by Takahiro Omori. He seems to always have something going on.

Here is the preview for the game it is based on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GYhRY5-e8c

MisaoFan 2012-07-05 02:20

More info released : character designs, cast and airdate (will air this fall) revealed.

totoum 2012-08-10 21:30

Was browsing the fall chart and I have to say it intrigues me,looks like fun,Misaofan fan posted links but I'll paste some of the info here:

Director: Shinji Takamatsu (Gintama, School Rumble)
Series Composition: Akatsuki Yamatoya (Gintama, Soul Eater)
Music: Elements Garden (Moretsu Pirates, Symphogear)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Shinji Takeuchi (Gintama)
Animation Production: Brain's Base

Cast from ANN:

Kon Hokaze: Takuya Eguchi
Erekupairu Dukakis: Hiroshi Kamiya
Sandgren: Kazuya Nakai
Princess Ecarlate: Shiori Mikami
Pet: Yoshimasa Hosoya
Variasion: Yuuki Kaji
Leon: Tomokazu Sugita
Gustave: Kenichi Suzumura
KT: Mitsuki Saiga
Mysterious Woman (Alma Flora): Ryoko Shintani

So basicly the Gintama team ended up at Brain's Base and there's plenty of big name VAs

And here's the PV

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Horse 2012-10-07 12:44

This.show.

It's a keeper. Laughed hard @
Spoiler for stuff:
. Gintama/School Rumble director shines through.

webkid94 2012-10-07 12:48

Episode 1

Spoiler for episode 1:

MisaoFan 2012-10-07 12:57

Spoiler for Episode 1:

ookamigirl 2012-10-07 13:52

From a gamer to an actual knight.
I bet that kid never expected something like that.
The whole situation was pretty LOL
Lots of guys in this anime though.
I was kinda surprised by that.
Interesting anime, pretty fun too.

kuromitsu 2012-10-07 14:27

Dimension Transfer?? What? XDDD;; They made it pretty clear what "DT" stands for... XD;; Then again, I suppose it's not easy to transfer this pun into another language...

Anyway, I had no idea what to expect from this show (other than the uniform guys being fabulous), so it was a very pleasant surprise. This one is definitely a keeper! On the seiyuu front, oh my, Fukuyama Jun! xD;; He's outdone himself, and he's surprisingly convincing. And lol Kaji Yuuki did his Ishida Akira impression yet again, at first I thought Variation was played by Ishida Akira... xD;;

And the OP song!! XD That was hilarious. XD;; Normally I'm not a fan of subbing groups translating OP/ED lyrics (they always go wrong for some reason), but in this show they really should've translated them. XDD

Also, I want Kon's boots.

Kmos 2012-10-07 14:28

Lightly funny and entertaining, it's a nice watch so far to balance out everything else I'm watching. These outlandish, fantasy names are weird. I don't think I watched a good subbed version, but these names! Variation and I'm not even sure where they got Sengulen? (swear it's pronounced wrongly by other cast members too) from. 'Erec' shortened to E.D.! On top of what what happened to him, with those shoes... Zetsuboshita! Will watch further to discern the intentions of that lady at the end and for the comedic value as well. :nod:

ruklove 2012-10-07 14:31

it so funny. that very OK for me

this anime have huge VA

Sugita. FukuJun .Kamiya Hiroshi.Kazuya Nakai (zoro from op) Ryoko SHINTANI. Yuuki Kaji.Shiori MIKAMI ( \Akarin/ ).

if they have Nagamura Yuichi it will be epic Dream team for me

and DirectorShinji Takamatsu from Gintama ,school rumber

so i keep watching 3-4 more for plot .

kuromitsu 2012-10-07 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kmos (Post 4386314)
Lightly funny and entertaining, it's a nice watch so far to balance out everything else I'm watching. These outlandish, fantasy names are weird. I don't think I watched a good subbed version, but these names! Variation and I'm not even sure where they got Sengulen? (swear it's pronounced wrongly by other cast members too) from. 'Erec' shortened to E.D.! On top of what what happened to him, with those shoes... Zetsuboshita! Will watch further to discern the intentions of that lady at the end and for the comedic value as well. :nod:

I think the names were romanized well - it's just that they're not supposed to be in English. Both Variation and Erec were pronounced according to French pronounciation (or rather, French as pronounced in Japanese), and as for Sengulen... the subs I saw had Sainglain, but his name is written as "Senguren" in katakana so... unless someone can find a matching word/phrase in an existing language, it's up to the subbers to make up a transliteration.

Anh_Minh 2012-10-07 14:59

ED... He sure has a way with nicknames. And, uh, sure-kill strikes. That was cringe inducing.

FlareKnight 2012-10-07 15:18

I have to say this was a lot of fun to watch. I loved the comedy in this and Kon's knack with nicknames :). Besides do like the little twists on the norms. Princess being a young kid with an attitude. But even best was that Kon learned from his own mistake. If you start up an ultimate attack, be prepared to not get a chance to finish. That and you shouldn't use overkill. If it only takes a swipe to take someone down, then just do that.

Awrya 2012-10-07 16:45

This definitely got my attention, it may be the most enjoyable first episode of this season for me.

Those boots, at first I thought it was simply for comedy, but who knew they would turn into such a terrifying weapon:heh:

ars89 2012-10-07 17:08

That was ridiculously funny.

SQA 2012-10-07 19:32

Yuki Kaji, in an annoying, posing villain role, having a chair dropped on him started the fun. And it just keeps rolling from there. This was really quite hilarious.

Wandering_Youth 2012-10-07 19:36

A anime made by Capcom? This can't that good although the first episode was a bunch of laughs. Hearing Jun Fukuyama voicing a TRAP is rather funny.

Insane 2012-10-07 19:51

Feels kinda hilarious to hear Fukuyama Jun as a trap, when his character look similar to C.C. I had expected a full action fantasy, yet they killed me with heavy burst of laughter.

aohige 2012-10-07 20:19

GOOD GOD
Could they have made the OP lyrics any more suggestive than this? :heh:

I was laughing its entire length.