AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Amagami - Close to You (manga) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99351)

Skyfall 2010-11-27 10:18

Amagami - Close to You (manga)

This thread is meant for discussion of the newly released Amagami - Close to You manga. Usual forum rules apply; post intelligently and have fun!
http://b.imagehost.org/0038/111_9.jpg

Shiroth 2010-11-27 10:55

Reading the first chapter and..
Spoiler for Images:

Kusa-San 2010-11-27 10:57

I read the first chapter and it was good. It's seems the main girl are Nanasaki and Rihoko and that the story will focus on this triangular relationship.

MeoTwister5 2010-11-27 11:04

Nice footy and sock action there. Should I consider it good that Junichi's imagination made a safe transition into this manga?

wingman32x 2010-11-27 11:08

Hmm, Ai and Rihoko? That seems like a pretty odd combination to me for some reason.

Anyway, loved the chapter. Nanasaki is win as usual, and Rihoko was adorable this chapter, too.

Favorite part of the chapter was when Ai caught Junichi looking at her skirt as he was trying to say it was a misunderstanding. The scene at the end was funny, too.

Overall a good chapter.

swtrooper42 2010-11-27 12:40

Setting up an Ai and Rihoko love triangle? This has potential.

Sure it's suspicious to be breathing heavily at the entrance to the pool, but how do you explain the perpetrator sitting on a kotasu?

Mairsile 2010-11-27 22:20

An interesting pairing. Ai is quite a popular girl: She's close to Hibiki, was with Miya and Sae in an extra chapter and now is going to hang out apparently with Rihoko and Junichi at the Tea Club.

wingman32x 2010-11-27 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mairsile (Post 3365540)
An interesting pairing. Ai is quite a popular girl: She's close to Hibiki, was with Miya and Sae in an extra chapter and now is going to hang out apparently with Rihoko and Junichi at the Tea Club.

That's what makes this series interesting to me. I was kind of surprised when I saw that Ai and Rihoko were going to be the central girls. I mean, to me at least, this is probably one of the oddest pairings they could have gone with. I didn't see it coming since I was under the assumption that they never met.

I'm not complaining though. I'm actually really excited about this series because of it. It's fresh, if you will.

Eclipze 2010-11-27 22:43

Why do I get the feeling that Rihoko will "lose" in this?:uhoh:

Mairsile 2010-11-28 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman32x (Post 3365547)
That's what makes this series interesting to me. I was kind of surprised when I saw that Ai and Rihoko were going to be the central girls. I mean, to me at least, this is probably one of the oddest pairings they could have gone with. I didn't see it coming since I was under the assumption that they never met.

I'm not complaining though. I'm actually really excited about this series because of it. It's fresh, if you will.

I saw a Japanese favorite heroine poll and Ai was the clear winner. Perhaps the writers are aware of this which means we very well could be seeing a lot of Ai in future releases. Of course, I won't complain since she is my favorite as well.

wingman32x 2010-11-28 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mairsile (Post 3366482)
I saw a Japanese favorite heroine poll and Ai was the clear winner. Perhaps the writers are aware of this which means we very well could be seeing a lot of Ai in future releases. Of course, I won't complain since she is my favorite as well.

I know. I was just saying that pretty much any other girl would be a better fit for Ai's "rival" this series.

But Rihoko? It's a rather interesting choice for me, which makes me look forward to new chapters.

Flower 2010-12-01 20:40

Am curious about this one as well....

Other than being another Ai fan, I wound up really liking Rihoko, and was sad to see how deflated of an end the anime gave her....

Skywalker007 2010-12-11 15:49

Although I like Ai more than Rihoko, I hope that Rihoko won't get 'friendzoned' on this one.

Except that someone alter the reality and change entire Rihoko episode of course.

Ushima 2010-12-17 16:25

Ahhh when does the next one come out!? DX