AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Social Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115308)

Soverence 2012-12-04 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witheirate (Post 4461760)
I've never touched milk (and cheese, yogurt, etc) since kindergarten. Just in recent years my parent force me to drink it since they think I'm so small in my age. After that moment I've become intolerant to milk. Followed by diarrhea or just uneasy feeling in stomach.

Maybe I'm like Deko in case of hating milk. But, unlike her, I think it's okay being small. It just my parent that not okay with it.

Its not like you have to drink milk in order to get calcium so I see no reason for them to be shoving milk down your mouth :nono:

Deko #1 :heh:

NoemiChan 2012-12-04 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soverence (Post 4461814)
Its not like you have to drink milk in order to get calcium so I see no reason for them to be shoving milk down your mouth :nono:

Deko #1 :heh:

Well, its one of the usual and readily available source of calcium...

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-04 10:02

I don't know what you guys are going on about; if it were up to me and if it was medically sound, I would IV milk into my veins....

I tried buffalo milk once- you could udderly taste the cow on it.

NoemiChan 2012-12-04 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4461818)
I don't know what you guys are going on about; if it were up to me and if it was medically sound, I would IV milk into my veins....

I rather take calcium supplements... IV lines are potential for infection, plus the hustle of keeping the line open and patent 24 hours or face another reinsertion.

willx 2012-12-04 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4461820)
I rather take calcium supplements... IV lines are potential for infection, plus the hustle of keeping the line open and patent 24 hours or face another reinsertion.

How about a portable caffeine drip directly into my veins? I need one this morning.. :frustrated:

Reply hazy, ..too tired .. Zz..

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-04 10:09

Quote:

One of the funniest moments of my life is when I find out through first hand experience why you must hold the IV bag high above :heh:

NoemiChan 2012-12-04 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4461827)
One of the funniest moments of my life is when I find out through first hand experience why you must hold the IV bag high above :heh:

God, I encountered a lot of patients who always forgot to keep the IV higher than the IV site. That's why I sometimes scare them.... by telling them that are they might risk themselves for another IV insertion if the IV site got clogged by blood clot..

Quote:

Originally Posted by willx (Post 4461826)
How about a portable caffeine drip directly into my veins? I need one this morning.. :frustrated:

Can't you just drink a hot cup of coffee? If the coffee can't wake you up, I bet the very hot water will...:heh:

Soverence 2012-12-04 11:49

Quote:

Thats true but if drinking it makes you sick then it really isn't worth it or probably healthy in that matter to do it.

Hmmm IV of caffeine straight into the vein? why not just take a 5 hour energy? hours of energy now, no crash later! (but seriously don't, 5 hour energy is disgusting x.x)

Seihai 2012-12-04 12:33

Milk is delicious. Not only that but I couldn't even drink cacao, tea or even coffee if it wasn't for the milk I usually add to it (and overdosis of sugar / honey)! And don't get me started on the epicness of dipping buttercookies into milk. Or using it with cereals. Etc.:cool:

Btw. this thread moves fast.

willx 2012-12-04 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanish (Post 4461978)
Milk is delicious. Not only that but I couldn't even drink cacao, tea or even coffee if it wasn't for the milk I usually add to it (and overdosis of sugar / honey)! And don't get me started on the epicness of dipping buttercookies into milk. Or using it with cereals. Etc.:cool:

Strangely enough, I have a memory from when I was a kid about .. dipping ketchup chips in milk and really enjoying it for some reason. I can only make a face look this when I think of it now .. :twitch:

Good ole' chocolate chip cookies and milk, ah.. I think I might get a choco-cookie at 3PM today with my coffee now! :heh:

PS: Yes, this thread moves at the speed of light, to infinity and beyond!

Outlook is positive

Terrestrial Dream 2012-12-04 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4461640)
But Nee-san, he is so much younger than you! And he is so pure! You can have it your way with him anywhere, anytime!

*cuts leash and runs*

While all of the above is true (especially the purity part), we all know no one can take place of Saintess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4461649)
*Notes that the leash is made of diamonds*

I would actually want to keep Terrestrial Dream out of my harem, for I can't have everything I want.

I feel proud as I am one of the few who survived the wrath goodness of Sumeragi-nunim.

Chandela 2012-12-04 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanish (Post 4461978)

I was the same way for coffee but I recently tried my friends coffee that actually taste good by itself! Who would have thought?! Have yet to put milk in tea... I should get on that.

Recently it feels as if this thread has been moving very slowly. Maybe I am just used to it's old pacing. :heh:

RRW 2012-12-04 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandela (Post 4462116)

Recently it feels as if this thread has been moving very slowly. Maybe I am just used to it's old pacing. :heh:

It's currently 3-5 AM in south east asian. so the "fun" guys is currently sleeping

just wait for 2-3 hour then the thread move fast again

willx 2012-12-04 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4462117)
It's currently 3-5 AM in south east asian. so the "fun" guys is currently sleeping

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Hmph.. I am very fun!

http://i.imgur.com/uvwrC.png

Reply hazy, y-.. YOU'RE WHAT!?

Asuras 2012-12-04 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by willx (Post 4461979)
dipping ketchup chips in milk

Wait wait wait... Ketchup WHAT? :twitch:

erneiz_hyde 2012-12-04 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4461829)
God, I encountered a lot of patients who always forgot to keep the IV higher than the IV site. That's why I sometimes scare them.... by telling them that are they might risk themselves for another IV insertion if the IV site got clogged by blood clot..

This actually happened to me when I was admitted in hospital back during my elementary school days.:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandela (Post 4462116)
I was the same way for coffee but I recently tried my friends coffee that actually taste good by itself! Who would have thought?! Have yet to put milk in tea... I should get on that.

I wouldn't say black coffee tastes 'good'. It's very bitter, but yes, you sort of gets attached to that bitterness. And the 'kick' you feel in the back of the head as it drips down your throat. Speaking of bitter and tea, I also drink hot tea without sugar. Iced lemon tea is fine, but when the tea is hot, I prefer it sugarless.

NoemiChan 2012-12-04 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde (Post 4462172)
I wouldn't say black coffee tastes 'good'. It's very bitter, but yes, you sort of gets attached to that bitterness. And the 'kick' you feel in the back of the head as it drips down your throat. Speaking of bitter and tea, I also drink hot tea without sugar. Iced lemon tea is fine, but when the tea is hot, I prefer it sugarless.

I prefer tea with sugar.... It doesn't have any taste at all...:heh:

MexicanAnime 2012-12-04 17:40

I want to show this to a Swedish pal I have.

http://sharkswithanimeeyes.tumblr.com/

Asuras 2012-12-04 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MexicanAnime (Post 4462220)
I want to show this to a Swedish pal I have.

http://sharkswithanimeeyes.tumblr.com/

Oh god. Thanks for that. Now I need to show my friend. xD

jdennis007 2012-12-04 18:11

I will drink tea with sugar, lemon or honey or plain depending on the tea, the tea from Chinese restaurants is always drunk plain.