AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sora Kake (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Sora Kake - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78740)

4Tran 2009-03-03 18:06

Sora Kake - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sora Kake, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

PzIVf3 2009-03-03 19:59

Still waiting for the sub.

C.A. 2009-03-04 06:30

This episode tells us that both the supernatural and superscience exist in this universe.

Itsuki's ghost busting mode is actually a full reference of how Eastern ghost busting works.

I'll evaluate more when the subs comes.

technomo12 2009-03-04 06:59

question this is the fanservice episode right???

i mean the hot onsen episode

C.A. 2009-03-04 07:16

Every episode of Sora Kake is a fanservice episode lol

The onsen is not really the main objective of the episode, but shows some nice skin and curves. But then they strap into Q-Tectors later on and we still get to see almost skin and the same curves lol

Sixth 2009-03-04 07:41

*waiting for sub*

denice25 2009-03-04 07:58

hey where's the sub?

technomo12 2009-03-04 08:00

dude w8 for it w8 for it

it will come out eventually

Molenir 2009-03-04 22:16

Is it just me or does it seem to be taking longer then normal. Maybe its just me being impatient? I wanna watch I wanna watch, kind of thing. Meh, just curious. Was wondering why I haven't had my fix of this show in awhile, checked in case I missed it, noticed episode 9 raw is out, no episode 8 sub. Ah well. Looking forward to the subs!

Duo Maxwell 2009-03-04 22:48

Subbing group has their life, and this anime isn't popular enough to attract speed subbing group, so patient is the key.

Or you can just watch raw.

Sixth 2009-03-05 10:25

Yeah..it seem it isn't popular or up to the popular fansubber's standard, thus no consistence sub .

Molenir 2009-03-05 12:23

Definitely not popular enough. Of course unlike many other more popular shows, it managed to acquire its own subdomain here on Animesuki. Of course its odd that Minami-ke never did, but what the heck.

Duo Maxwell 2009-03-05 12:26

Instead of complaining, there is one thing we could do, and it's "pull whoever that you meet into this show".
No Sunrise hater and fanboy allow, okay?

Sixth 2009-03-08 01:20

I wonder, is those subber dropped the series..there isnt any news of delay from their side.

Fishfood1 2009-03-08 02:13

^the problem of that is it's hard to believe all 3 sub groups would drop it all together at same time. they're prolly just on vacation or something :)

Duo Maxwell 2009-03-09 03:18

StrikerS has released sub. GRABBING IT, NOW!

Molenir 2009-03-09 11:55

Wow, finally, at long last subs!

Silly and stupid, but still a fun episode.

NightHawk 2009-03-09 13:29

Quite a bit of fun this episode was. I really enjoyed the ghost, funny and helpful. The addition of the my-hime child was quite funny, sharp teeth included. All in all a very enjoyable episode.

Fishfood1 2009-03-09 18:14

finally seen the english sub. pretty fun episode with leopard and his animal naming system :D

but the retrieval of the cooling system was a bit out of no-where, and thus forcing the group have to have this semi-adventure inside leopard :heh:

same applies to the giant chainsaw, came out of no where.

C.A. 2009-03-09 19:05

For those who never seen Japanese or Chinese ghost busting or vampire slaying, that's what Itsuki was doing, just much more high tech.

She first sets up a magical barrier with talisman or seals to trap the headless ghost, then uses Sonic, instead of prayers to subdue it. Then Ul acts as a medium to set up a communication channel between the ghost and the living. It just looks much more convenient and neat in the future lol

The giant chainsaw should be Xanthippe or some other minion of Nerval. Its sawing away a part of the colony and stealing it, probably gathering parts to help build a new body for Nerval.