AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Toradora! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Toradora! - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75763)

Sinestra 2009-01-07 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 2146035)
The "angry torn dress" moment was very very Taiga.... but so was the happiness after the race.

you know duing the Angry torn dress scene i half expected to see Taiga take out an electric guitar and start rocking out. ;)

typhonsentra 2009-01-07 11:03

Wouldn't doubt it, she's pretty hardcore.

miroku2192 2009-01-07 20:40

I thought this was such a good episode...by far my favorite...but then again all toradora episodes are good. I still wish that ami would get some action though, i really like her development and change as a character...i think she understands a lot and really is a great character, not just for her looks haha

CaptGloval 2009-01-10 12:12

Just finished a 1-13 marathon of ToraDora and I must say, it is love :)

Some notes:
- seems most people here have forgotten the loli-in-a-bag gimmick in Haruhi Suzumiya, I think that was what Taiga's "talent" demonstration was all about
- no surprise on Minori's possible lesbian tendencies, the best friend thing activated my yuri vision :heh:
- the family thing in the end is how I wanted this arc to end for Taiga

miroku2192 2009-01-11 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptGloval (Post 2152788)
Just finished a 1-13 marathon of ToraDora and I must say, it is love :)

Some notes:
- seems most people here have forgotten the loli-in-a-bag gimmick in Haruhi Suzumiya, I think that was what Taiga's "talent" demonstration was all about
- no surprise on Minori's possible lesbian tendencies, the best friend thing activated my yuri vision :heh:
- the family thing in the end is how I wanted this arc to end for Taiga

i take it u're a big yuri fan? haha...1-13 marathon? That's what i wanted to do until i saw the first 5 min. of the first episode. I was hooked on right away.

CaptGloval 2009-01-14 07:11

Not really a big fan. In shows like this, my yuri vision is more of a coping mechanism against the ravages of shipping wars. Fortunately, there's not much shipping here.

BetoJR 2009-01-14 07:43

Well, you can thank the gods for that. Welcome to the troupe, CaptGloval! :D

Raiga 2009-01-14 23:11

This episode was so amazingly directed that even watching it raw and getting one out of every twenty words, it managed to bring tears to my eyes. Twice.

Easily my favorite episode.

OkamiNoKaze 2010-08-25 22:32

Great wrap up to this arc, and the first half of the series. Though seriously, they really should have made Ami and the President look different. I couldn't tell which one was the M.C. for the pageant, the outfit, the whip, and the bull horn, made me think it was the president. Also didn't Ami say she didn't want to participate in it, I took that to mean any part.

I really liked the race for Taiga part

keroro gunsou 2010-10-12 10:24

The best episode of all animes episodes ever.

I rewatched many many times!!!
And I have rewatched coutless times!!

tear tear!! This is highschool life!!!