AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   KanColle (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Kantai Collection ~Kancolle~ (Browser Game) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122413)

ganbaru 2022-03-14 16:07

I endded up getting both Ume and Tamanami on the clearing run of each respective's map.
While I am glad than I won't have to farm for them, it does feel odd.

AC-Phoenix 2022-06-08 15:23

Looks like Hotel chan, is now an airport hotel :D, with a massive boost to firepower, so she actually outdamages Iowa for a change.

Ithekro 2022-06-08 16:13

One step closer to space battleship.

AC-Phoenix 2022-06-15 15:55

Well I can no longer buy DMM points as it seems. They don't accept foreign issued VIsa cards anymore.
Paypal didn't work which I, for some reason, suspected to be because I had added that card pre-2 factor, so I deleted it.
Problem is, I can't get it back on...

ganbaru 2022-06-28 19:24

I managed to beat the event (H/H/H/HM), E4 and E5 did endded up costing around 70K fuel. I got a fews useful drop but no Kurahashi but given than I can't buy DMM points/ dock expantion anymore it might be a good thing.

AC-Phoenix 2022-06-29 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganbaru (Post 6515919)
I managed to beat the event (H/H/H/HM), E4 and E5 did endded up costing around 70K fuel. I got a fews useful drop but no Kurahashi but given than I can't buy DMM points/ dock expantion anymore it might be a good thing.

You still can via paypal.

Personally I was stuck at e3N... Cause no one wanted to shoot the goddamn princess. Will do E4 on hard, and e5 on normal again.

Sheba 2022-06-29 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6515933)
You still can via paypal.

Personally I was stuck at e3N... Cause no one wanted to shoot the goddamn princess. Will do E4 on hard, and e5 on normal again.

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped the godamn game.

AC-Phoenix 2022-06-29 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba (Post 6515938)
Thanks for reminding me why I stopped the godamn game.

Do you mean the horror that is E5's map, or do you mean because they no longer take credit cards directly?

If it's the latter, I had my fun with that too... After several years, my card provider found it strange that I want to pay something in yen and locked the card...
Strangely only after I tried itr via paypal.

Sheba 2022-06-30 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix (Post 6515939)
Do you mean the horror that is E5's map, or do you mean because they no longer take credit cards directly?

If it's the latter, I had my fun with that too... After several years, my card provider found it strange that I want to pay something in yen and locked the card...
Strangely only after I tried itr via paypal.

No, I mean stopped playing the game altogether since my breaking point.
This breaking point is that fcking icebreaker, Souya. It's clear to me that Tanaka is just dragging his feet and more interested in niche ships and seaplanes no one cares about.

ganbaru 2023-01-04 19:33

What is your opinion about Houshou Kai-Ni/Kai-Ni Sen? I kind of fail to see a good use or a good set-up for her Kai-Ni Sen forme beside a daihatsu carrier.

AC-Phoenix 2023-01-06 16:57

Is there a new event starting tomorrow? google translate tells me something about a new US-DD