AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 676 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=126107)

james0246 2014-05-14 00:06

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 676 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Pretty sure there are spoilers this week, so here is the new chapter thread. Have fun.

ID555 2014-05-14 01:36

Ahahaa this girl.

DKN117 2014-05-14 01:37

Hey wow, Sakura's finally gonna-

...G*ddamn it, Kishimoto...

(To be fair, Sakura and Kakashi may be Kage-level threats at this point, but Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara are as far above Kage as Kage are above the average shinobi)

Oh, and Madara's about to press the 'I Win' button, too. Well, crap.

ChuckE 2014-05-14 01:42

Well dat full power...

But in the end he will lose. Too bad.

Cael 2014-05-14 01:44

Hah! What a troll... Poor Sakura.

And Sasuke's susanoo has come full circle with the VotE curse mark power up.

The Green One 2014-05-14 01:49

Whelp Sakura was useless.....is what I would normally say but this time it's actually legit. Dual Rinnegan Madra is pretty God Mode at this point. Sasuke and Naruto required Sage of the Six Path hax to keep up. When they tried to fight single Rinnegan Madra normally they both not only got their asses beat they died. So yeah, Sakura not having impact this time is forgivable.

akumaten 2014-05-14 01:50

Sakura goes into action....just to get stabbed....

This manga's too "good" -_-!
still BS, but "good"

Veviticus 2014-05-14 02:29

Sakura is a comedian now. That joke about catching up to naruto and sasuke was hilarious.

bhl88 2014-05-14 02:39

There's only one thing left to do:

Gai (Second Time 8th Gate): YAHHHH!
Naruto: .... not again.

milan kyuubi 2014-05-14 02:41

How to stop Madara now?

Well it's very easy... :D

https://31.media.tumblr.com/9a0cde24...Me61sbb9md.gif

Eragon 2014-05-14 03:04

Kubo and Mashima may only know two cup sizes but at least their (major)female characters can actually provide something significant other than "I finally caught up" tape on infinite rewind.

What is with this OP villain characters getting vagin...third-eye ? Aizen had it for no reason apparently. At least Madara's has precedence, I guess.

milan kyuubi 2014-05-14 03:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ID555 (Post 5119298)
Ahahaa this girl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKN117 (Post 5119300)
Hey wow, Sakura's finally gonna-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cael (Post 5119302)
Hah! What a troll... Poor Sakura.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akumaten (Post 5119308)
Sakura goes into action....just to get stabbed....

This manga's too "good" -_-!
still BS, but "good"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veviticus (Post 5119323)
Sakura is a comedian now. That joke about catching up to naruto and sasuke was hilarious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eragon (Post 5119346)
Kubo and Mashima may only know two cup sizes but at least their (major)female characters can actually provide something significant other than "I finally caught up" tape on infinite rewind.

Just to let you know! ;) She did more then Kakashi! :heh:

Eragon 2014-05-14 03:46

^ Its more of a commentary on her whole character than this specific chapter.

Cael 2014-05-14 04:21

For having no special bloodline, heritage, tailed-beast or So6P gift, Sakura has become incredibly powerful. In a very short time she has essentially matched Tsunade, a Hokage and descendant of Hashirama. In that aspect she's ahead of the curve. Yet, she is never useful enough to shoulder a heavy combat role on her own. Blame the author, he has out-trolled himself this time.

Kumagawa 2014-05-14 05:35

So wasn't Madara only an upper torso last chapter? how did he regenerate his lower waist and legs since he's not an Edo Tensei anymore?

Because if he can regenerate at will he's even more OP.

Oh I know, troll ending Sasuke used his Rinnegan to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on Madara so from this point on Madara is the one trapped in genjutsu believing he trapped everyone else in genjutsu!

~Yami~ 2014-05-14 05:53

hahaha.... at least Sakura decided to attack first and break the silence

meanwhile, Kakashi doesn't do anything at all in this chapter
bring your confidence up, sensei! you're commanding team 7!

HayashiTakara 2014-05-14 06:31

Oh Sakura, I guess your brain is as big as your chest :heh:

milan kyuubi 2014-05-14 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 5119457)
Oh Sakura, I guess your brain is as big as your chest :heh:

At leas she had a sound plan! Unlike Kakashi who just stood there and watched Naruto fighting "air". :D

HasuMasu 2014-05-14 06:45

Sasuke completed the Susanowo! I love it! It looks different enough from Madara's to have its own style while maintaining enough of the feel.

HayashiTakara 2014-05-14 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 5119461)
At leas she had a sound plan! Unlike Kakashi who just stood there and watched Naruto fighting "air". :D

Yeah a plan to wonder if Sasuke cares or not :heh: