AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Anime-only] Naruto Shippuden Episode Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110976)

james0246 2012-03-15 11:26

[Anime-only] Naruto Shippuden Episode Discussion

Due to recent activity (or lack thereof), the Weekly Episode discussion thread is being folded into one complete thread (consequently, there will be no polls), where all discussions concerning the anime episodes will take place (individual topics can still be created based on anime material (i.e. discussions concerning filler character, etc), but individual episode threads are being phased out...for now).

----

Welcome to the episode discussion thread posted before it airs in Japan (which is Thursday at 07:29 PM).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Episode 254
Super S Rank Top Secret Mission - ドS級極秘任務 ~ Doesu-kyū Gokuhi Ninmu.

Animation Supervisor: Kouji Furuya (244) & Ken'ichi Hirata
Storyboard: Toshiyasu Furukawa (227)
Episode Director: Hideki Takayama (244)
Screenplay: Yasuyuki Suzuki (254, 246, 238)

Next Episode:
The Artist Returns - 芸術家再び ~ Geijutsuka Futatabi.

HayashiTakara 2012-03-15 12:29

Um... people said there was going to be filler for the next four episodes, but this wasn't filler, some filler scenes, but overall canon. And the next episode is canon too.

ookamigirl 2012-03-15 12:59

The whole island being a turtle was like wtf?!
Everyone poking Guy was LOL
The giant island zoo was... more of a One Piece thing though.
The war is getting closer.
Akatsuki looks better prepared though.

Arjento 2012-03-15 13:08

Any idea when the new intro kicks in?

Ushio the Omega 2012-03-15 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 4054133)
Um... people said there was going to be filler for the next four episodes, but this wasn't filler, some filler scenes, but overall canon. And the next episode is canon too.

No the 4 April episodes are filler the next 2 weeks are based on the manga.

Can the Naruto anime please change studios because this studio really hates the character Naruto and stop at nothing to make him look retarded plus allways give him the shittiest animation.

Lumir 2012-03-15 15:20

Wow loving the episodes. They are not so serious yet but you can tell the great war is coming. Nice to see diedera again even if he is already dead. Looks like kabito took all of orochimu's best for himself.

And LOL! 100k Zetsu's! Even the first hokage remade! I wonder what the allied shinobi's have up their sleeves, because madara is prepared!

Justice Knight 2012-03-15 17:22

is it just me or the quality for the battle scenes at the end was getting better??

MidnightViper88 2012-03-15 22:15

What the hell was with that sick talking bird? Did I miss something during filler? Because I skipped the filler this time around...Well, on other fronts, Deidara's back...I wonder how many people missed his ham + verbal tic combo...

...oh, and no penis...I am disappoint I have to wait one more week :(

Guido 2012-03-15 22:51

Episode 253.

I'm going to miss Konan. She was sharp, she wouldn't think of sacrificing her life to keep her friend's dream fire burning.

I'm feeling bad that Madara didn't take her seriously to the end; she managed to push him against the wall with her Paper Deity Jutsu, but I feel cheapened that somehow that Madara was able to outsmart her.

I noticed that they changed the order of the flashback, since in the manga happens just before Konan and Madara face off while in the anime happens in the aftermath of Madara winning the battle.

monir 2012-03-15 22:58

That ostrich was hilarious with its personality disorder. Then again, it was addressing Naruto. :heh: I was really wondering if I was watching filler for a second, and even thought that the anime team may have gotten better at doing filler.

And it also looks like Kabuto has managed to force his way into one of the power figure of the show. He looks creepy as ever. Deidra's return was fantastic as well, but I had a huge grin when the old man just blast Kabuto (regardless that it was a clone). The last melee he was involved in with Sasuke, the aura about him said he wasn't somebody who could be taken lightly. I'm looking forward to episode 245.

Shiryuu 2012-03-15 23:45

Wasn't Gaara coming with him?

octaviahawk 2012-03-16 00:51

how can a penguin, a gorilla, and a koala all exist in the same ecosystem...on a turtle's back...?

SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF NO JUTSU!

monir 2012-03-16 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by octaviahawk (Post 4055007)
how can a penguin, a gorilla, and a koala all exist in the same ecosystem...on a turtle's back...?

And they have all got the hawts for the Armadillo. :heh:

HasuMasu 2012-03-16 05:09

So there won't be a new poll each week anymore?

Gundamx 2012-03-16 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido (Post 4054820)
Episode 253.

I'm going to miss Konan. She was sharp, she wouldn't think of sacrificing her life to keep her friend's dream fire burning.

I'm feeling bad that Madara didn't take her seriously to the end; she managed to push him against the wall with her Paper Deity Jutsu, but I feel cheapened that somehow that Madara was able to outsmart her.

I noticed that they changed the order of the flashback, since in the manga happens just before Konan and Madara face off while in the anime happens in the aftermath of Madara winning the battle.

In that scene I like the manga version more,
because in manga it's look like Madara was reading her memory with
sharingan to know where is Nagato location.

HasuMasu 2012-03-16 06:06

Dammit, when are we going to see his Rinnegan!? :heh:

Ze_ 2012-03-21 02:26

When did the fillers stop? The last thing i remeber was the fight between Madara and that Hokage guy for hidden leaf whose name i forgot and whatever canon came after that. Just would like to know when the canon started again thanks.

james0246 2012-03-22 11:10

Naruto Shippuden Episode 255 Discussion

Episode 255
The Artist Returns - 芸術家再び ~ Geijutsuka Futatabi.

Animation Supervisor: Kouji Furuya (244) & Ken'ichi Hirata
Storyboard: Toshiyasu Furukawa (227)
Episode Director: Hideki Takayama (244)
Screenplay: Yasuyuki Suzuki (254, 246, 238)

Next Episode:
Amass! Shinobi Allied Forces! - 集結! 忍連合軍! ~ Shūketsu! Shinobi Rengōgun! .

ookamigirl 2012-03-22 13:25

Naruto dealing with his private zoo... *sigh*
The action came to him this time.
Kabuto showed his snake face, Orochimaru copy/paste.
He sure did a slithering escape LOL
Yamato... wonder what they'll do to him? Nothing good I guess.

Shiryuu 2012-03-23 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ookamigirl (Post 4066566)
Yamato... wonder what they'll do to him? Nothing good I guess.

They'll force him to make 100,00 pairs of chopsticks. Have to feed those Zetsu somehow. :eyespin: