AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Do you hate any of the characters? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=802)

Memnoch 2003-11-12 09:02

Do you hate any of the characters?

Just wondering who everyone else hates. For me, I really hate Sasuke. I don't really know why, just the way he acts and all I guess.

So what character do you guys hate?

7hour.4mdy! 2003-11-12 09:06

i think hate none of them =(

NenMaster 2003-11-12 09:41

sakura!!!!

@Naruto@ 2003-11-12 10:17

Hate is such a strong word, maybe dislike is better. In my opinion, there's not really

a character that I dislike. Well at least not now, maybe later in the episodes. :D

Lst2touchdasky 2003-11-12 11:08

Just Neji T.T -poor hinata

juri_miki 2003-11-12 13:01

Sakura! I can't even say dislike, I _hate_ her character. Even if she wasn't there to explain someone else always could.

NenMaster 2003-11-12 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by juri_miki
Sakura! I can't even say dislike, I _hate_ her character. Even if she wasn't there to explain someone else always could.

here here!

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-11-12 13:25

yea I kind of dislike Sakura, pretty annoying and more or less useless. Its hard to remember more then one or two times she actually helped out. :p

Lonewulf 2003-11-12 13:31

OOoo Sakura pissed me off. When I was watching the 2nd part of the exam... I was like "OOO Sakura is actually gonna do something!!!" Then....she bites the guys arm and gets brutalized so Sasuke can get really really pissed. What's up with that?

AssertnFailure 2003-11-12 15:22

well....i dunno about you guys.....but i think practically any episode involving konohomaru becomes boring episodes. hmm....at least before the prelims anyway

Vicious 2003-11-12 15:51

Why would I hate an anime character? :confused:

MajinBuu 2003-11-12 15:55

Hate...

I hate nobody,I hate the way some characters acts.I hate the stupidity of Sakura,she doesn't even know why she loves Sasuke and is the same for Ino.Sasuke also,he believes that he's hurt more than everyone else but he don't work hard enough,still he thinks that he deserves the greatest power of all genins.Damn...

uglypigs 2003-11-12 16:24

i dont hate anyone, but i would love to see sakura die.

BANTF* 2003-11-12 16:56

I really hate saskue and sakura...
Saskue becuase he thinks that so damn cool, and Sakura, she is always in the way and she doesn't really do anything basicly SHE SUCKS ASS!!!!!

monir 2003-11-12 17:10

No..I cannot hate any characters from Naruto...All the possible reasons are stated already..

Fast as light24 2003-11-12 17:17

there is only one that I truly dislike....Gaara. Lee is my favorite character, and what he DID IS UNACCEPTABLE.

kakashi222 2003-11-12 17:17

Well i really dont "hate" anyone (that word sounds like an obsession T.T). But i do dislike sakura the most. I just find her to be very useless and i think they just put her thier to make those filler episodes like they did recently in episode 56. If she liked naruto then maby i can understand her being involved with the series, but other than that....

COMMANDER_KEEN 2003-11-12 18:48

im some ways hinata

now i know half the naruto watchers will yell at me for this, but in some ways i dislike hinata

everyone gives her so much credit and she doesnt do anything.

the only thing she has "acomplished" is being too stupid to know when enough is enough and to throw in the towel

she doesnt deserve half the credit everyone gives her, and that just makes me dislike her even more

Baka no desu ka? 2003-11-12 18:57

Hate... I don't HATE any character, but Kin (the female Sound nin) and Tenten are useless and have uninteresting moves. Ya gotta wonder why they're in the anime...

Crimson 2003-11-12 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMANDER_KEEN
now i know half the naruto watchers will yell at me for this, but in some ways i dislike hinata

everyone gives her so much credit and she doesnt do anything.

the only thing she has "acomplished" is being too stupid to know when enough is enough and to throw in the towel

she doesnt deserve half the credit everyone gives her, and that just makes me dislike her even more

huh?, wtf... DIE

Hinata rocks.. she's cute, strong, and she is kicks ass.

The only two people i dislike in Naruto is Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke always acts like he has something up his ass and Sakura acts like she's overdosed on extasy. I really dislike Sakura more though because she acts so retared that its not even funny. She's totally useless, she cries too god damn much, and she's sick in the head because she loves to stalk people.

Sasuke and Sakura deserves each other and i hope they both burn in hell, bwahahahahaha.