AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Most Annoying Song, you caught yourself Singing / Humming ? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83195)

Zu Ra 2009-06-26 18:05

Most Annoying Song, you caught yourself Singing / Humming ?

There are these songs you dislike for various reasons . May it be due to the band genre or artists . But sometimes due to airplay or catchy tune, you absent minded found humming/tapping / singing to . And when you finally realize, what your doing leads to self embarrassment and what.was.I.doing.moments. Blame it on the Radio or the TV everything but yourself. It happens to me a lot and I am not one bit happy about it . But the song is catchy and hard to resist.

Over the years happened to me with a lot of tracks. As of now these are the following annoying tracks,I have been caught humming/singing :

Quote:

* MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This : Due to one of the image threads this annoying track me gets me humming and you can find me sayin "cant touch this "

* Haddaway - What is Love? : Thanks to Night.at.Roxbury this meme of a track has been personal favorite . And nowadays its scary my head moves mechanical

* Seamo - Honey Honey : This is as cheesy as its gets . Wait the lyrics make it even more cheesier but you cant help yourself but say Nani Mai Honey

Dilla 2009-06-26 20:36

"Ice, Ice, Baby. . .DunDunDun Da-da-da dun dun(repeat)."

^Vanilla Ice. I know I'm not the only one.

Also, Bombastic by Shaggy.

iWish 2009-06-27 04:01

Haha, yeah, that song is catchy, lolz
But whats really anoying is that howdown throwdown song by Hannah Montana
I dont know how i know it, and ive never even seen the movie!!!
The only reason people remember her music is because its so catchy!

Hejin 2009-06-28 10:05

I think I sincerely have to say Soulja Boy. :eyebrow:

KimmyChan 2009-06-29 16:50

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne - such an annoying song, but yet so darn catchy at the same time :p

Karlson 2009-07-01 18:10

Chop Suey by System of a Down. I hate this song so damn much but Harmonix had to be bastards and actually make the song fun to play in Rock Band 2 on drums so now I'm finding myself in that same predicament.

If this question was asked before that game tho I would've said Ace of Spades by Motorhead because the vocals blow so hard but the badass guitar riff won't get out of my head. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dilla
"Ice, Ice, Baby. . .DunDunDun Da-da-da dun dun(repeat)."

^Vanilla Ice. I know I'm not the only one.

I actually don't mind that song it's just inferior to Bowie and Queen's Under Pressure :p

KimmyChan 2009-07-05 13:00

"We're All In This Together" from High School Musical...Kill me, just KILL ME NOW! Lol! :heh:

Lvrhina 2009-07-05 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hejin (Post 2477476)
I think I sincerely have to say Soulja Boy. :eyebrow:

After working at electronics store from 07-08 and the ridiculous repeat of this song, would have to agree.

Duckii 2009-07-05 16:02

ALL High School Musical song get stuck in my head! I hate High School Muical...>.<

Vicious108 2009-07-05 16:07

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

Doesn't get much more annoying than that.

KimmyChan 2009-07-06 04:15

"The Best Of Both Worlds" by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

I just don't know what it is about this girl & her songs, but they sure do aggravate me, lol! :D

raile 2009-07-06 06:51

...I kissed a girl and I liked it....

*headdesk*

Cipher 2009-07-06 07:01

"SpiderPig" by HOmer....it wasn't even a good song!!!!!..ugh, i hated my brain after that.

Justin Kim 2009-07-06 08:45

Umbrella by Rihanna. I honestly cannot understand why some people like her saying Umbrella - bella - bella, in a chanting manner for almost 70% of the song lol.

KimmyChan 2009-07-07 06:12

"How Do I Live Without You" by Leann Rimes - JUST PLEASE GOD, NO!!! :twitch:

PrincessFrani 2009-07-09 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimmyChan (Post 2493967)
"We're All In This Together" from High School Musical...Kill me, just KILL ME NOW! Lol! :heh:

Been there, done that, DRAG ME TO HELL WITH YOU!!!! Teehee :p

KimmyChan 2009-07-10 03:38

Lol! :heh::heh::heh:

The Tide Is High - Atomic Kitten, also Eternal Flame by them aswell :twitch:

synaesthetic 2009-07-10 13:00

"Still Alive" from Portal is probably the song I hate the most that gets stuck in my head for weeks after inadvertently being subjected to it.

Some girl at the bar near where I live sang Aqua's "Barbie Girl" on karaoke and it stayed in my mind, tormenting me, for about three days. =|

Quote:

Originally Posted by raile (Post 2495782)
...I kissed a girl and I liked it....

*headdesk*

The song isn't so much of an ear worm, but the video is something of a... problem. ^^; I think I've watched it at least fifty times and it never gets any less hot than the first time.

Draw it blank 2009-07-10 14:34

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGsxwQpa_g

try having it stuck in your head when your pissed ;)

KimmyChan 2009-07-10 14:59

"M Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion - PLEASE KILL ME, JUST KILL ME NOW! :p :D