AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Haruhi Suzumiya (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Quotes of Haruhi Suzumiya (Favorite Quotes thread) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34077)

Skane 2006-07-12 10:33

Ep11[13]:

Kyon: "That was easy to understand for a Nagato explanation."

The Silver Sky 2006-07-12 10:43

When Kyon falls out of bed in Episode 14, and is clutching his had and kicking at the thought of such a dream (kissing haruhi):

"Freud would have a field day with this!"

Furudanuki 2006-07-12 11:00

Oh lord, where to start!

"Normally, one would call an ambulance or ask for help from one of the nearby residents, but this particular boy decided to carry the unconscious, innocent girl... and where the hell are you taking her, bastard?" Kyon, episode 1

"I'm begging you. Establish the context before you start talking." Kyon, episode 3

"Kyon-kun. If I become ruined for marriage will you take me?" Mikuru, episode 3

"Kyon. The contest begins the second someone challenges you. Anything the loser says otherwise is merely an excuse." Haruhi, episode 11

"Don't worry. I won't let them." Yuki, episode 14

SnakeLegend 2006-07-12 11:10

"He dress like a guy... So i assume he is." -Haruhi, on Itsuki's appearance somewhere in the first few episodes.

Anime Online 2006-07-12 11:26

More Kyon goodness!

From Episode#04 (The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya),

Kyon : Afterall, the fate of the world rests on my pitching. The world sure isn't worth much these days.

fishy_hylian 2006-07-12 11:27

Kyon: Do I have to live in this gray world all alone with Haruhi?
Itsuki: Adam and Eve. If you reproduce enough, it'll work out?
Kyon: I'll smack you

Whenever I watch the scene I always have to laugh at it X)

Sheba 2006-07-12 12:16

Kyon in Mystérique Sign:

"When you put it that way I can't say I don't get the feeling it doesn't or does it. But you can't say it wouldn't be difficult to assert that claim. Well then. How many negatives did I just string together?"

I bet it would be even more priceless in japanese version.

Driger 2006-07-12 13:27

My rationality insisted on that. But humans were never a lifeform that relied only on reason to survive, maybe they needed a bit of what Nagato called "mixed-up data."
——Kyon

novel Vol.1 Chap.7

The Silver Sky 2006-07-12 13:30

Another: From novel vol.1 chap.7

"Kyon, I'm hot!" -Haruhi

Really? So am I. -Kyon

Taken out of context I think that's really funny :D

Same chapter:

I had a dream where I fell into a surreal world with a girl I knew, and then ended up kissing her! A dream so easy to understand that even Sigmund Freud would laugh out loud. -Kyon

Aiya Kasai 2006-07-12 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Silver Sky
Another: From novel vol.1 chap.7

"Kyon, I'm hot!" -Haruhi

Really? So am I. -Kyon

Taken out of context I think that's really funn :D

That's a quote that tests whether someone is a perv or not...lol! Kinda like Penisland.com.

...no not penis land...pen island!

The Silver Sky 2006-07-12 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiya Kasai
That's a quote that tests whether someone is a perv or not...lol!

I failed. :D :p

CrowKenobi 2006-07-12 19:36

More Kyon quotable quotes: :D

Episode 9/14: "Her so-called great news always ends up being, epecially for Asashina-san and me, anything but."

Episode 1/11: "Leaving various mysteries and inconsistancies completely unaddressed the story has finally reached the midway point. Wait. It's only half over?"

Why should Kyon have all the fun...

Haruhi in 9/14: "Now, the obtacle has been dealt with. Now, Mikuru-chan, I want to take a few pictures. So how about you strike a pose?" After she got Kyon out of the way.

It's not really a quote, but I would nominate Haruhi's reaction as Kyon woke up at the end of this episode. :D

Shini_GamI 2006-07-12 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiya Kasai
That's a quote that tests whether someone is a perv or not...lol! Kinda like Penisland.com.

...no not penis land...pen island!

i knew that :D

lana3007 2006-07-12 22:51

This series just has so many golden quote moments! I am having fun with this!

Haruhi: "Every school story has to have a maid character!"
Kyon: "What kind of school stories have you been reading?"
- First time Haruhi dresses up Asahina as a maid.

Kyon: "Could you say that again, except like a childhood friend pretending to be angry to hide her embarrassment."
- Responding to Haruhi when she wants to tell him about Asakura's dissapperence.

The Silver Sky 2006-07-12 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by lana3007
Kyon: "Could you say that again, except like a childhood friend pretending to be angry to hide her embarrassment."
- Responding to Haruhi when she wants to tell him about Asakura's dissapperence.

I remember that one! It was golden!:D

Animexcel 2006-07-12 22:56

hmmm..it was along the lines of...

"I'll back off for now. Next time I won't hesitate to destroy you. Take this time to make your tombstone..."

Yuki Nagato

Truth-kun 2006-07-12 23:07

Ep14

"Don't worry, I won't let them."

-Yuki Nagato to Kyon when Kyon asked if those interfaces would attack him like Asakura did.

FatPianoBoy 2006-07-12 23:10

Because no one else did:

"Mi - Mi... Mikuru Biiimu!!" - Mikuru

The Silver Sky 2006-07-12 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animexcel
hmmm..it was along the lines of...

"I'll back off for now. Next time I won't hesitate to destroy you. Take this time to make your tombstone..."

Yuki Nagato

I believe that was Asakura (can't spell names worth crap) who said that as she was being deleted.

raphaël 2006-07-12 23:13

"Unique"
Yuki, about her book.

"Which one is the beach ball?" Copyright Kyon.

After that, there's a few lines I love not because they're funny, but because the actors get it so right.
For instance "Jaa, soko yamete." (Ok, quit there) Haruhi, answering Mikuru, when she says she has other club activities.