AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Asatte no Houkou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Asatte no Houkou Episode 12 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=40491)

xris 2006-12-20 19:04

Asatte no Houkou Episode 12 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Asatte no Houkou, Episode 12!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

j1m0ne 2006-12-22 04:09

Ah, can't believe it's over now. A nice way to end the series, too bad that we only get to see
Spoiler:
Oh, and Hiro finally cut his annoying hair :D

Deathkillz 2006-12-22 12:49

well time comes and goes...and its that time again to say goodbye :(
ep12 final ~
Spoiler:

PERFECT! :D great great end imo ^_^ its solid and fulfilling just the way i wanted things to conclude :) has to be one of the best series this season :3

Cyz 2006-12-22 12:52

Yet another one of my currently watching list has ended. *sigh* The hole is getting bigger now :upset:

Kaoru Chujo 2006-12-22 13:54

This series has been too deep for me to give shallow things like votes to the episodes, but for this episode -- and for the whole series -- I'm giving a ten. Nothing's perfect, but this comes darn close. Solid and emotional ending to an excellent show. All I want is more minutes of the happy ending of all of them together. And although there are lots of things in the manga that I didn't want in the anime, there is one thing that I did want that at least I didn't hear said in this episode...
Spoiler for manga:
The voice acting was so good, especially from Itou Shizuka as Shouko, and from Koshimizu Ami as Kotomi. How alive her voice sounds.

monir 2006-12-22 15:00

Absolutely amazing finish! The series, from my point of view, has been the best series of Fall 2006. It had an amazing start in episode 1, and continued it's amazing run without missing a beat, so it is only to be expected it had to have an equally riveting coclusion. I also think the above mentioned spoiler in Kaoru's post would have undermined a lot of the struggle among the trio and in turn, would have lightened the impact of the conclusion. J.C. Staff has done a tremendous job adapting this series and has handled their script almost to the point of perfection. I say, "almost", because nothing is perfect!

Srin Tuar 2006-12-22 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo (Post 776893)
This series has been too deep for me to give shallow things like votes to the episodes, but for this episode -- and for the whole series -- I'm giving a ten. Nothing's perfect, but this comes darn close. Solid and emotional ending to an excellent show. All I want is more minutes of the happy ending of all of them together. And although there are lots of things in the manga that I didn't want in the anime, there is one thing that I did want that at least I didn't hear said in this episode...
Spoiler for manga:
The voice acting was so good, especially from Itou Shizuka as Shouko, and from Koshimizu Ami as Kotomi. How alive her voice sounds.

It was a good show. I think the last episode was a bit rushed though, considering the luxuriant pace of the previous shows it could have been done a bit slower. (i wanted to see more of the reunited shouko and hiro )

Man I wish I didnt read that spoiler though...

Deathkillz 2006-12-22 16:27

but heck from the anime point of view all we know is that hiro is karada's onii chan ;)

but the manga raises questions...whos the mother then? :twitch:

Greenish Growth 2006-12-22 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 777024)
but the manga raises questions...whos the mother then? :twitch:

Check out the manga thread.

I only recommend reading the Asatte manga thread after everyone has finished watching the anime. :heh:

aredhel 2006-12-24 01:19

A quick sanity check. The anime is a good gift idea for a 14 year old girl right? I only have and have watched the first 9 eps, and now that I have read the manga spoilers I am having second thoughts.

If some one could respond in the next 6 hours it would make my life much less troubled, as thats when I go to deliver said gift and I don't want to have to tell her latter that she really doesn't want to see the ending.

Greenish Growth 2006-12-24 01:42

I think the anime ending is fine, but your question is better answered by someone who's Japanese fluent. :)

Kazu-kun 2006-12-24 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by aredhel (Post 778298)
A quick sanity check. The anime is a good gift idea for a 14 year old girl right? I only have and have watched the first 9 eps, and now that I have read the manga spoilers I am having second thoughts.

If some one could respond in the next 6 hours it would make my life much less troubled, as thats when I go to deliver said gift and I don't want to have to tell her latter that she really doesn't want to see the ending.

Don't worry! The anime is fine for a 14 years old girl. The ending is just a typical happy ending that has nothing to do with the manga. No nasty things whatsoever.

aredhel 2006-12-24 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazu-kun (Post 778520)
Don't worry! The anime is fine for a 14 years old girl. The ending is just a typical happy ending that has nothing to do with the manga. No nasty things whatsoever.

Thanks lots.

itzfurrball 2006-12-25 04:26

the last episode was probably the most rushed one in the whole anime.

for me also definite best of 2006

NaweG 2007-02-04 10:53

So, with everything going on with Ureshii and such, does anyone think episode 12 will ever be subbed?

Slice of Life 2007-02-05 03:31

I don't know what's going on with Ureshii and such and I'm not sure if I even want to know because I try to keep away from subber dramas but Lunar and F-B are also on it, aren't they?

NaweG 2007-02-05 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life (Post 822854)
I don't know what's going on with Ureshii and such and I'm not sure if I even want to know because I try to keep away from subber dramas but Lunar and F-B are also on it, aren't they?

Yes, but neither of them has gotten past episode 10. Hence the reason I'm a bit concerned...

renee 2007-02-08 22:58

asatte no houkou episode 12

Hey everybody,

im new and i was wondering where everybody is watching this episode cuz i usually watch this on youtube but nobody there has posted this episode. so if anybody knows where episode 12 of asatte no houkou is plz tell me. :D

Revenger1589 2007-02-15 19:07

Finally ep 12 is out by Ureshi, and I have to say that it was worth the wait. The ending was amazing, and i would give the whole serie a 10/10. Every episode was incredible, i haven't enjoyed something so much in a log time.

J.C. Staff is definitely my favorite studio:heh:

Starmancyrus 2007-02-15 19:54

Despite some minor annoyances, overall I thought this was a very well done show. The characterization is among the best I've seen in an anime, even if the plot was slightly contrived and cliche at times. However,

Spoiler: