AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Yuri harem? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70956)

Vivio Testarossa 2008-09-03 02:04

Yuri harem?

Im looking for a show with a yuri harem, or at least yuri (that isn't Mariamite or Strawberry Panic). Good plot/characters or at least a decent plot/characters would also be liked, but isn't necessary. A loli type character would also be liked, but as with the above isn't necessary. Thanks.

jedinat 2008-09-03 02:14

There really aren't all that many yuri anime. You may as well watch all of them.

These are all worth a watch; the last two only barely (for the yuri ^^):
Simoun
Candy Boy
Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl
Kannazuki no Miko
Battle Athletes

Lesca 2008-09-03 06:17

There aren't really many Yuri harem animes that I can think of, the closest to one would probably be Shoujo Sect, with one of the mains having quite a few girls.

Utau 2008-09-03 07:22

I highly recommend "ヤミと帽子と本の旅人" (Yami to Boushi to hon no Tabibito), it's pretty good ;)

edit:
didn't know site was down >.> changed the url to the OP vid in youtube.
http://www.b-ch.com/cgi-bin/contents....cgi?ttl_c=696

as for a few others i've seen are,
Touka Gettan <- forgot to finish this series :heh:
Blue Drop
ICE
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland

and El Cazador de la Bruja.. i think :/

nadare 2008-09-03 08:23

Strike Witches has a bit of loli-yuri i guess.

IMHO you are better off with manga yuri than anime yuri.

Kannazuki no Miko - has yuri but it isn't a harem. And the manga was way better than the anime IMHO.

james0246 2008-09-04 03:23

I fully throw my support behind Battle Athletes Victory. This is a surprisingly good series with strong Yuri tendencies throughout. Very much a soap opera, but a good soap opera.

jedinat 2008-09-04 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 1865676)
I fully throw my support behind Battle Athletes Victory. This is a surprisingly good series with strong Yuri tendencies throughout. Very much a soap opera, but a good soap opera.

It's really too bad that the OVA version doesn't have near the amount of yuri found in the TV remake. Were it not for the lack of yuri, the OVA would be the better version. (shorter!) As it is, one must sit through 26 episodes of cheese to enjoy the yuri goodness. Well, it's not bad for a single watch through.

james0246 2008-09-04 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedinat (Post 1865723)
It's really too bad that the OVA version doesn't have near the amount of yuri found in the TV remake. Were it not for the lack of yuri, the OVA would be the better version. (shorter!) As it is, one must sit through 26 episodes of cheese to enjoy the yuri goodness. Well, it's not bad for a single watch through.

Instead of Yuri, the OVA receives the ubiquitous Pioneer (back when they were still in business) Hot Springs nudity episode :).That being said, after rewatching the series recently, the TV series holds up better than I thought possible for the source material. It is almost Shounen in its enthusiasm :).

Radiosity 2008-09-04 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesca (Post 1863221)
There aren't really many Yuri harem animes that I can think of, the closest to one would probably be Shoujo Sect, with one of the mains having quite a few girls.

You might also mention that shoujo sect is full ero with hardcore content. Don't even know if it has subs yet, I watched it raw so I haven't got a clue, and since it's an ero title it won't be listed here either.

nadare 2008-09-04 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiosity (Post 1865775)
You might also mention that shoujo sect is full ero with hardcore content. Don't even know if it has subs yet, I watched it raw so I haven't got a clue, and since it's an ero title it won't be listed here either.

There are already subs look up at tokyotosho.

Btw, the manga is more hardcore than the anime. There are only 2 yuri sex scene in the anime.

Gotta love Kurogane Ken's art. He also has good taste. But, his comic hotmilk manga scarred me T__T

Radiosity 2008-09-04 06:33

... and there's only one volume of the anime released don't forget, there will be more scenes in volume 2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadare (Post 1865806)
There are already subs look up at tokyotosho.

Yeah, if I wanted subs that's the first place I'd look.

AceD 2008-09-06 12:36

they are my noble masters

its great, watch that :p recommend AniYoshi for subs

Everminded 2009-04-01 10:27

Old thread bump but for yuri harem you should read Iono-sama Fanatics. <3

SaintessHeart 2009-04-01 11:11

I am not sure if this counts, but Maria x Holic and the upcoming K-ON! might have been such.

Shadow Kira01 2009-04-01 17:09

Shoujo-ai
Yuri

Not sure about harem, but you can definitely find yuri in the following animes:

Blue Drop
Candy Boy
Kannazuki no Miko
Mai-HiME
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Shoujo Sect
Simoun
Strawberry Panic

MrTerrorist 2009-04-03 13:06

Gokujo Drops

The main character gets the attention of a lot of hot beautiful girls, who want to have sex with her. LOL

Kazu-kun 2009-04-03 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2317519)
Gokujo Drops

The main character gets the attention of a lot of hot beautiful girls, who want to have sex with her. LOL

But it's not really harem because only one character wants her romantically; the other girls want to sex her up just for the fun of it. :heh:

Taler 2009-04-03 18:51

I second Shoujo Sect, it's so wonderful.

Animeruko 2009-04-03 19:06

Not Quite Harem or Yuri, But its close.
Kiddy Grade.

Dist 2009-04-04 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2317519)
Gokujo Drops

I'm fairly sure he asked for anime. With that said, is this Gokujou Drops actually an anime ? All I found out by googling it was links to Baka-updates manga section and such u_u.