AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hidan no Aria (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Hidan no Aria - Character Discussion - Kanzaki H Aria (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104013)

Pellissier 2011-05-07 12:38

Hidan no Aria - Character Discussion - Kanzaki H Aria

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Kanzaki H Aria related.
http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=39186
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Hidan no Aria fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

User68604 2011-05-07 16:00

the most kawaii anime girl of all time - i love her tsundere moments when she gets all embarrassed

can someone make a sig with either pic :P

Shadow6543 2011-05-07 16:45

she is rather moe moe

mangatron 2011-05-07 18:17

I love Aria. That is all.

:heh:

Er twintails! I love them! :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by recover (Post 3603361)

You want those animated or static?

Cosmic Eagle 2011-05-07 21:28

If you stare at her eating that bun long enough it turns into kind of an acid trip...

Nvis 2011-05-07 23:30

No Shirayuki thread? I wanna post there. :sad:

User68604 2011-05-08 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3603454)
I love Aria. That is all.

:heh:

Er twintails! I love them! :heh:

You want those animated or static?

whatever is easier! :D i love aria.. as well

Chaos2Frozen 2011-05-08 07:22

I find it weird that Aria's afraid of thunder; after several session at a live range, I can tell you that firing a weapon that close to your ears (even with earplugs) is probably worse than any thunder- and Aria has been shooting those puppies as if bullets are free, you would think that a little thunder wouldn't faze her :eyespin:

Unless for some traumatic reason, it's specifically the exact sound of thunder rather than the shock of a sudden loud boom...

AP24 2011-05-08 09:20

We still haven't seen a good dere dere scene from her. But, we should see some soon in ep 5 and 6.:D

Chaos2Frozen 2011-05-08 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP24 (Post 3604157)
We still haven't seen a good dere dere scene from her. But, we should see some soon in ep 5 and 6.:D

What?! You mean all those weren't enough? How much more is she capable of :twitch: ?!?

tsunade666 2011-05-08 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3604162)
What?! You mean all those weren't enough? How much more is she capable of :twitch: ?!?

Enough to make you die of moe overload ;_;

Chiibi 2011-05-08 20:31

She is so utterly moe that I just adore her. :) Favorite female tsundere right now. Sorry Shana. :heh:
It's her character design, her traits and most of all I like how she smiles a lot instead of always glaring and how she treats Kin-chan SOMEWHAT like a human being when he's not pissing her off.

mangatron 2011-05-08 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by recover (Post 3604031)
whatever is easier! :D i love aria.. as well

Sorry for the delay, I had to deal with shoddy 3G internet no thanks to my wireless carrier, and a blackout, of all days it had to be yesterday :heh:

This one had to be static, because there was very little difference between animated and static:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...riablush-1.jpg

I actually like this one :heh: I say, she looks like a rabbit.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ianibbling.gif

User68604 2011-05-09 06:08

u rock :D ill have to take the 1st one, but the 2nd is very good too.. :D

Evil_Sephiroth 2011-05-09 14:04

Mmmmh after watching first 4 episode..i can call Aria a sort of Shana+Louisen clone..

But...i have to admit...I like Aria^^

Trollkastel 2011-05-09 21:01

Despite my dislike of the typical loli-tsundere, I quite like Aria! You can never go wrong with twintails, though!

Triple_R 2011-05-09 22:11

Aria was reminding me way too much of Louise (Zero no Tsukaima) in the first episode, but the revelations of Episode 4 make her much more likable, sympathetic, and understandable to me.

While she is the classic loli-tsundere, I get a sense that she's actually a bit softer than either Louise or Shana. I get a sense that Louise is lonely, and would like to have friends, and has a generally good and emotional heart.

Chiibi 2011-05-10 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 3606181)
While she is the classic loli-tsundere, I get a sense that she's actually a bit softer than either Louise or Shana.

Yeah, I get this sense as well....thus I like her more than those two.:)

Quote:

Enough to make you die of moe overload ;_;
Already dead from Episodes 03 and 04. She squeed over the cat plushes and hugged them, then she made them talk, then she smiles (THE SWEETEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN) and gives a cat to Kinji. Then we find out she's scared of thunder and she huddles on the couch of the plane, shaking. What other adorable thing could she possibly DO!? :eyespin:

(No, don't tell me! I don't want spoilers. XD)

MiMi_B 2011-05-10 06:45

OMG I just love Aria!

I have to say - She's so much more than just a typical loli tsundere - strong, brave, loyal, honest, hard-working, compassionate, not afraid to admit her shortcomings/failures, not shy to admit/congratulate on others' merits/successes.

In spite of all the hardships thrown at her, she stays positive and never gives up. The weight of being "the 4th" drove Riko (her opponent) to the evil side, but it never broke Aria - she's just so strong.

As if all this is not enough, she is sooooooooooooo cute!! What more can I say..

tsunade666 2011-05-10 06:54

Aria has a reason to capture criminals thanks to the one put on her mom but what about Riko?

Those 2 had their own circumstances but more like they are forced to on the path and probably not chosen by themselves.