AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bleach 186 Episode Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70946)

monir 2008-09-02 20:16

Bleach 186 Episode Discussion Thread

Greetings. Next week's episode title reads much more exciting than this week's. Message ends.

Well, enjoy. :p

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius 2008-09-02 23:57

Woot 186 already?And monir your post statement make can't wait for it.And i think now im becoming to like the filler Eps

HayashiTakara 2008-09-03 01:25

Are the fillers close to ending yet?

I'm kinda curious... is anyone really watching these?

Thewanderer 2008-09-03 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 1862899)
I'm kinda curious... is anyone really watching these?

lol, why wouldn't we be? You're acting as if these episodes aren't even worthy of being watched or something:rolleyes:

If you haven't seen any of the episodes of this arc, you have no right to judge it, period.

Mitsuomi1971 2008-09-03 09:01

I am sick of people downing episodes...animate your own if you don't like them...

neshru 2008-09-03 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 1863276)
lol, why wouldn't we be? You're acting as if these episodes aren't even worthy of being watched or something:rolleyes:

lol, because you think they are?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 (Post 1863428)
I am sick of people downing episodes...animate your own if you don't like them...

that's not how it works. If people don't like what they're watching, it's up to the studio to make it better. Because it's the studio that makes money out of people watching their product.

Irkalla 2008-09-03 09:30

I watched a little in the beginning...then I went like NOOOO MY TIME IS TOO PRECIOUS TO WASTE IT ON THIS.
Seriously, rescue that brat already..this has been dragging on forever..

Casshern 2008-09-03 09:43

I prefer the comedy fillers. I'd rather see the Don with his super sentai than this arc. Overall I think the story is kinda interesting but ultimately it's let down by the lack of good fights, cool characters and impressive abilities. Everything is below mediocre.

At least with Kanoji's sentai you'd have guaranteed slapstick with Jinta and Karren, Yuzu for kawaii factor and Ururu laying down the asskicking.

Mitsuomi1971 2008-09-03 10:15

Typical...lol...all anyone wants to see is fights and blood...I watch Bleach for the stories and the characters...all of them...not just 1 or 2 or a few...all of them. To be sure not every arc or even every episode is a masterpiece...but if you are a true fan of the show...get over it. If you can't deal...then maybe Bleach is not the right show for you? But everyone has their own choice...I choose to watch and enjoy the show...I do not see any problem with criticism...however this whole...man I hate fillers and this arc sucks and the Bount arc sucked...when the fact is most of the people saying this either never watched any eps from those arcs or only watched a couple and when they saw their fav character was not highlighted they diss it...or if the show moves in another direction they diss it. I guess I thought this site was for fans of Bleach...not anime critics

Kankel 2008-09-03 10:48

HA HA!! OMG!! I knew it!! I knew it!! Amagai turned out to be the big baddy villain of this arc.Wait till all of you see what happens.:D:eyespin:
And looks like he has something against Yamamoto, maybe he will face him.:eyebrow::uhoh:

DAMN!!! I knew it!! ;)

Irkalla 2008-09-03 11:55

What, Amagai the villain? woot?

Mitsuomi1971 2008-09-03 16:11

Poor Yama and Amagai...such a history...2 firetypes...I will miss you Amagai Shuusuke...he is not evil...he is just over it.

Endrance 2008-09-03 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kankel (Post 1863646)
HA HA!! OMG!! I knew it!! I knew it!! Amagai turned out to be the big baddy villain of this arc.Wait till all of you see what happens.:D:eyespin:
And looks like he has something against Yamamoto, maybe he will face him.:eyebrow::uhoh:

DAMN!!! I knew it!! ;)

They cant make amagai a villain but seriously if he were someone would seriously need to take over for old man yama because at the rate his subordinates are gonna keep becoming traitors....people gotta realize that though yama is strong perhaps the mind isnt all there

Jerseykid 2008-09-03 20:40

Ohh no amagai bad guy! and no preview! I want ichigo to go bankai and destroy some stuff so bad, he's been so weak and useless. All the captains around Ichigo needs to debute some powers to the crowd. The commander is up to something too, I feel it. And where is that little person that can pretend to be the princess hiding.

I really like the music at 12:52 they need to stop wasting it

Thewanderer 2008-09-03 21:33

What a tweest!

Yama-ji the mastermind all along!

Maxtro 2008-09-03 23:13

Complete shock. I was not expecting that at all. I was starting to like Amagai too. I'm very interested to see what happens next.

Yoruichi 2008-09-03 23:13

I couldn't have said it better myself Mitsuomi1971. That's exactly the reason why I don't read the manga, I don't want to turn into a jaded mangahead which some are, not all but some. To me it makes every episode fresh not reading it and I take it for what it's worth. Hell if people never mentioned about fillers I would think they are all connected (cept for this arc since it's out of continuity), which they are since it's the anime not the manga. Despite alot of lack lustre episodes, overall I think the story for this arc isn't bad, cept for maybe Kifunes I NEED TEH POWERZ routine. Now that it's down to the climax it's cool to see things take a big left turn. Amagai (which I suspected would go bad also) just killed old dude holding the princess in front of Ichigo and warps off with her to stand behind old man Yama. I was like oh shit, I wonder if a fight is a brewin' or just an explanation, I'm hoping for a fight. People not intrested in "fillers" might not really care but those of us that have been into the arc want to see how it is resolved. Oh yeah shinigami cup with old man yama was funny.

Jerseykid 2008-09-03 23:19

Could be a fight, could be a joining of forces. My own personal desire is to see ichigo rush and show up only to see luichiryo killed somehow and then he goes crazy killing amagai and the commander in front of the other captains just as they show up and they see him in his hollow mask. shock and horror!

oh please let it happen i don't care if it doesn't fit!

UltimateClash 2008-09-03 23:24

In that last closeup of Amagai's eyes I had a flash of Camille from the Z Gundam movies.

I hope the manga and anime get out of whatever rut they are in and start holding my attention again soon.

Mitsuomi1971 2008-09-03 23:30

I still thnk Amagai is a good man...he is just sick of how SS is being run...just my opinion, he said he had several things to get done...I believe we are about to hear an explanation of why Amagai is leaving Bleach next episode