AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 679 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=126412)

james0246 2014-06-04 00:25

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 679 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

akumaten 2014-06-04 01:01

Taking all bets
Who is going to break out of those cocoons?
the captured Ninjas through their own willpower
or some contrived BS from Naruto and Sauske

ranchan13 2014-06-04 01:08

Shit just got real!
So once again, we discover that someone else was in fact pulling the strings from the beginning.
Zetsu was controlling Madara at the behest of Kaguya who has some incredible foresight considering the history of the world of Naruto, and some godlike patience as well.

At least now we finally have a woman who exemplifies powerful beyond belief. Looks like this story is in it's last year. I can see the ending. And I will thusly cease to channel Katsuragi Keima

Kaengel 2014-06-04 01:43

I'm not sure about what to think about this chapter. Kaguya's arrival was expected, that much is okay.
But we're going from Madara to Caretaker Grandma for the final boss. I don't think it will be as intense as before.

lokeen 2014-06-04 01:54

Wasn't white zetsus supposed to be low quality hashirama's cells a few hundred chapters ago?

DevilHighDxD 2014-06-04 02:03

So previous-gen grandson turned into grandma and grandma now gonna kill the current incarnation of her grandsons for no appearance reason... Ok...

Kaengel 2014-06-04 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokeen (Post 5140860)
Wasn't white zetsus supposed to be low quality hashirama's cells a few hundred chapters ago?

They were supposed to be that. That's why Yamato was taken. I would advise you to not ask too much of the logic of the manga, or you're going to have this kind of reaction for every chapters.

I'm ready for whatever is coming about the byakugan.

Xillais 2014-06-04 02:23

Quote:

I'm ready for whatever is coming about the byakugan.
It's almost a certainty isn't it? Something coming from the Byakugan. Though I still can't believe Kaguya has 3 dojutsus. Come on, two pairs of Byakugan, and a third eye that serves as both Sharingan and Rinnegan. What hax ability.

OH&S 2014-06-04 02:51

This entire Kaguya plotline is complete BS. She was literally only a plot element introduced within the past year and suddenly she's the ultimate enemy in all of NARUTO? This makes no sense whatsoever. :mad:

Gundamx 2014-06-04 02:52

Kaguya used minato warp to volcano jutsu :heh:

II Maestro 2014-06-04 03:09

And her I thought hax Madara is outrageous then someone appears even more hax.

http://i.imgur.com/Y8HEU5S.png

The Sage of Six Paths once said that where Kaguya came from is not important, seriously seeing her being the new hax boss? Hope we get some explanations more about Kaguya.

The Small One 2014-06-04 03:11

I'm still a bit disappointed, that Madara was taken so easily by Zetsu.

I'm not sure I remember the backstory right. Wasn't Kaguya supposed to have been a normal human, who stole the 'forbidden' chackra fruit from the holy tree and then provide the world with it's benefits?
The tree then became the Juubi and the Juubi had to be defeated by her sons.

So how can it be, that she is suddenly this powerful? If she has this much power, why did she need her sons to defeat the Juubi?
And why is the holy tree/Juubi working for her, instead of fighting against her?

solidguy 2014-06-04 03:23

Can someone remind me what black zestu is again? I thought he was the will of Madara? Left to advise Obito while Madara was dead

Kaengel 2014-06-04 03:43

White Zetsu was a kind of Hashirama clone.
Black Zetsu was the will of Madara, created by Madara.

White Zetsu is what is left of MT victims now.
Black Zetsu was the will of Kaguya.

Well.

Ihaxlikenoob 2014-06-04 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokeen (Post 5140860)

Plans change, I'm guessing the zetsus were incorporated into Kaguya's plan as soon as they were made.

And seriously, soldiers? What the hell would warrant soldiers when Kaguya's power far eclipses the Shinju's itself, that of a god?

And cool, we found out the name of Kaguya's second child, Hamura. Was always wondering about that.

DarkHollowIchigo 2014-06-04 05:18

Hmmm makes me wonder... Hagoromo (SO6P) is related to Uchiha and Senju, then Hamura (SO6P -brother) is related to Byakugan/Uzumaki ?

SoloPanda 2014-06-04 05:32

Did we just get a hint that there is going to be another big bad after Kaguya? She needs to keep everyone alive to make her soldiers. If she has everyone in the world in the infinite whatever then there must be some reason that she needs to raise an army. So think this will be where the "it doesn't matter where she came from" plot comes in... it really does matter after all.

~Yami~ 2014-06-04 05:34

everything just going real... hahaha...

this true villain is amusing indeed...

first is Tobi.. then it appears that Madara is the one who pulls the string... then Kaguya suddenly appeared... wow! Kishi! you've done it now!

Moeterumoe1 2014-06-04 05:34

Why does she needs soldiers for? The entire world is under her control! Maybe she's going to fight aliens on other plants XD

juve 2014-06-04 05:46

What does Kaguya need an army for? Wouldn't having Indra/Ashura be useful to her as well? Unless she can't make them her puppets.
Hamura is he other son of Kaguya, I think he is related to Uzumakis, otherwise there would be no reason for her to mistake naruto or sasuke to be like hamura.