AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 582 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111593)

james0246 2012-04-11 00:29

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 582 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

Quote:

-Kabuto gets his full flashback...which is more than Orochimaru can say...

-Itachi has to protect Sasuke once again, but at least Sasuke steps up to protect Itachi as well...

-not much else happens...

Luminion Lancer 2012-04-11 06:08

Spoiler for Chapter:

-Geez, everyone gets on the tragedy wagon in this world. Seriously, where's the one monster villain who does evil things for their own sake?

Sasheks 2012-04-11 06:16

^
Hidan was pretty nuts with his religion. Kakuzu, Deidara and his art. Kisame was a monster. Zabuza was a cold-blooded killer before he met Naruto. And so far we know almost nothing about Zetsu who is the real mystery here.

haegar 2012-04-11 06:24

backstories the world doesn't need ... :(

and just when I was about to get used to Kabuto ...

can you believe this week I'll wait for Bleach with the faint hopes that it just might be better than Naruto if Kubo had a good day or two? So sad ...

Shiryuu 2012-04-11 06:28

Did I miss a chapter? What happened with Izanami?

haegar 2012-04-11 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiryuu (Post 4102000)
Did I miss a chapter? What happened with Izanami?

Kishi is still building up the dramatic suspense for it ...

Gundamx 2012-04-11 06:55

Wait... was that his real history?
Or was it Izanami altering his history?

Hiking_Bear 2012-04-11 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 4102023)
Wait... was that his real history?
Or was it Izanami altering his history?

The power of flashback is the Izanami. It spells certain doom for Kabuto.

HasuMasu 2012-04-11 07:33

So for the past few chapters we've had people wanting more back-story on Kabuto...now we have back-story it suddenly becomes unwanted?

Well anyway, that jutsu he used to crush them was kinda cool--though I'm not sure how it would work in an open area or on water.

EDIT: Kabuto's 'mom' was kinda hot.

drulo 2012-04-11 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4102068)
Well anyway, that jutsu he used to crush them was kinda cool--though I'm not sure how it would work in an open area or on water.

He mentioned that he can bring give life to anything that dosent live :heh:

HasuMasu 2012-04-11 07:56

I thought he said he was using life to control that which has none?

TimeMask 2012-04-11 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4101995)
backstories the world doesn't need ... :(

and just when I was about to get used to Kabuto ...

can you believe this week I'll wait for Bleach with the faint hopes that it just might be better than Naruto if Kubo had a good day or two? So sad ...

Looks like Kabuto will get a Danzo style death but he may take Itachi down with him as backstories are like a sign of death to come in Naruto.

Sasuke's amaterasu circle shows how much he's improved at using blaze release, in some situations it could be a better defense then susanoo since you can't touch it.

If Madara had this amaterasu circle jutsu then Tsunade may be dead by now when she punched Madara's susanoo.

itachi-san314 2012-04-11 08:33

hmm I didn't think the kabuto backstory would get this in depth. Could be really good depending on where it goes. and of course any hope for him surviving and slithering away is now completely gone. when he dies i hope that orochimaru gets resurrected and takes over the fight

~Yami~ 2012-04-11 08:38

never expect I will hear Kabuto's past story.....
well, maybe Kishimoto want to prolong this battle more so let's just enjoy it

it maybe just another regular story like his 'mother' got killed and he just seeks revenge. Or maybe his 'mother' betrays him and use him as spy... who knows?

james0246 2012-04-11 08:54

So, last week, Kabuto was compared to Sasuke. This week, he is compared to Itachi. That is quite a stretched metaphor...

Whatever the case, Kabuto will either see his Nun-Mom die, or he will have to kill her himself.

TimeMask 2012-04-11 09:06

I think it may be better if Kishi gave back stories to characters who aren't going to die in a few chapters like Kabuto likely will since we don't know much about people like the Mist and Cloud ninja.

It would be a twist if Kabuto survives after getting a back story since we are expecting him to die.

Eragon 2012-04-11 09:12

I just wished Kishi could have come up with a different story for Kabuto than the "revenge" story(which I'm pretty certain it is). It's been used too many times to have an effect.
But anyway, this back-story pretty much seals Kabuto's fate and consequently Itachi's too.

Lendial 2012-04-11 09:22

so close to the end, and by end, i mean not having to deal with lizard man's ridiculous harry potter glasses.

ChronoReverse 2012-04-11 09:30

Well at least the flashback means Kabuto will be dying soon.

Randrak42 2012-04-11 09:50

I'm evil cause I feel like it. I come from a good home and a nice past...but I just feel like being evil.

^Where are these guys? Why do all bad guys suddenly have a tragic past?