AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Gintama (2011) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100054)

amasposu 2012-03-12 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dist (Post 4050058)
Who says there's only 3 episodes left? Are you seriously saying that Gintama' will run only for 52 episodes?

http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/2172/time

This was the plan since a few months ago. The last episode is 253 (or this season's 52nd episode) and it will air on April 2, 2012. The season can't go on forever. Because obviously, it is running out of material to air.

The anime is almost completely caught up to the manga, save for the Kintama arc and the current Shogun arc.

Azuma Denton 2012-03-13 00:56

Seriously??
We already waited for one year for it to continue, and now it will paused on 253...
Aw so sad...

Blaat 2012-03-13 03:45

As pointed out they're running out of material, they have skipped an arc and the thing is the arc should have started after the miwarigumi arc as the set up of the arc involves Shinpachi and Kagura not showing up for a while. I'm guessing they're saving that arc when the series returns.
Quote:

Originally Posted by poisui (Post 4049056)
Spoiler for 251:

"Might be"? I'm pretty sure it is based on what they said and what we've seen in the preview. :heh:

Kanon 2012-03-13 06:24

Only three episodes left? NOOOOOOOO!!

Now to ponder whether to read the manga or wait for the next season...

Kafriel 2012-03-13 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4050675)
Only three episodes left? NOOOOOOOO!!

Now to ponder whether to read the manga or wait for the next season...

Wait for the next season! Until then, read the manga up to the bara gaki arc :)

grecefar 2012-03-13 19:28

madao part was hilarious, I wanted the otoshidama for zura. About the end of gintama in april well I think is time to read the manga that's all.

Gundamx 2012-03-19 05:42

I'm too lazy to say anything.

Gooral 2012-03-19 06:06

Katsura ja nai, Zura da was epic, assuming someone understood the joke (although after watching 250 episodes of Gintama it shouldn't be too hard). Other than that I'm too lazy too to write anything more.

The best part however is that next episode Kintoki arc will begin. I only hope they won't rush it too much, doing it in 2 episodes would probably be too fast.

Gooral 2012-03-19 08:50

If the hiatus would only last 3-6 months then I wouldn't mind this arc being split into two parts. This is one of the best arcs in the shounen history so they need time to do it justice.

Kanon 2012-03-19 10:21

Based on what I know about this arc (which is not that much), could they not do this:

Spoiler:

The preview itself could also be the troll.

Anyway, the episode was pretty funny. It's been a while since an entire episode took place at the Yorozuya's.

Blaat 2012-03-19 11:42

Yeh next week is the last episode in two weeks another show will be starting on Gintama's timeslot (Gon, the series will last 50 episodes according to ANN ) this does raise the question why is Kintoki in the preview? There's no way you can do a 9 chapter arc in a single episode. :heh:

As for the episode it self, I thought it was funny: Kagura speaking without her accent, Tae-san trash talking Shinpachi, Gintoki and Zura (Sorachi?) admitting they have no ideas for the Joi past arc.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4060430)
Based on what I know about this arc (which is not that much), could they not do this:

Spoiler:

The preview itself could also be the troll.

This could easily work. ;P

Se7enSword 2012-03-19 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4060430)

Spoiler:

That is exactly what might happen as...

Spoiler for :

ookamigirl 2012-03-19 14:35

WTF was with this episode?!
It's like watching perpetual New Year episode.
The whole kotatsu thing was ROFL even though the bald old men thing was kinda overdoing it.

Shiroth 2012-03-19 15:20

Haha this episode was hilarious. This show is at it's best when the characters are making fun of the story and everything included.

So the preview for the last episode shows the start of what you guys are saying is the best arc in the manga? Haha, i see a typical Gintama troll coming our way next week! :heh:

amasposu 2012-03-19 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 4060877)
Haha this episode was hilarious. This show is at it's best when the characters are making fun of the story and everything included.

So the preview for the last episode shows the start of what you guys are saying is the best arc in the manga? Haha, i see a typical Gintama troll coming our way next week! :heh:

Spoiler for :

fanty 2012-03-19 16:25

The part where Kagura's eating those buns with toothpaste instead of sauce was just ewww! I don't even want to imagine what that must have tasted like.

As for the next episode preview, I'm expecting a troll, mostly because I'd like it to be a troll.

Kanon 2012-03-20 08:26

I just remembered: the Kimura Kaela chapter never made it into the anime. How come? Copyright problems?

Are there other chapters they left out?

amasposu 2012-03-20 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4062191)
I just remembered: the Kimura Kaela chapter never made it into the anime. How come? Copyright problems?

Are there other chapters they left out?

I am not sure if we are talking about the same chapter but there is a chapter that continues the story of the spirit of Gintoki's Touyako and it is left out of the anime.

Kanon 2012-03-21 08:13

^That's the chapter I'm talking about. Ring a ding a dodonpa!

MisaoFan 2012-03-22 08:53

The anime draws to a close on March 26.