AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93394)

Pellissier 2010-04-27 05:02

K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!! (Second Season), Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

fict_ticious 2010-04-27 11:57

As far as the obligatory field trip episodes go, this was pretty standard. Mugi was a lot of fun, though.

TakuanInc. 2010-04-27 12:33

My only complaint was how they chose to have Ritsu have her bangs up the whole time...>,> I was excited for this episode in hopes of seeing it down...

Everything else, I approve. XDDD Especially the preview. =))

Ithekro 2010-04-27 16:27

Hmmm. I'll need to wait for subs on this one. Conversation humor escapes me for now.

Roardel 2010-04-27 16:50

Joyful school trip! It reminds me of my school days. I went to Kyoto, too. Kyoto is the most popular place for school trip.

Vexx 2010-04-27 17:18

yeah... Okinawa is a bit spendy as a destination (distance, etc). Kyoto is a mere train trip and many schools go there. which... makes it a natural for a "slice of life comedy destination".

kitten320 2010-04-27 17:41

Finally got a hold of raw... really liked the pillow fight^^ Go Mugi! This trip must be a dream come true for her^^
Also liked how Nodoka asked directions and Ritsu fell over :D

And we also got slight Mitsu scene... So far Ritsu, Mugi and Sawako are stealing the show for me :D

EDIT: Idiot who repped me down and said "No"... could you explain yourself, please? What No? No there was no Mitsu scene? No, it was not funny when Ritsu fell over? No, I still LOVE MIO more even if she barely does anything now? So which one is it?

Moogie 2010-04-27 20:39

anybody know if they play honey sweet teatime in this?

kitten320 2010-04-27 20:45

^You mean their new song? I really doubt that they would prefor in the middle of excursion... so no, no pratise and concerts in this episode.

I doubt we will hear ths new song so quickly when they started to work on it only in last episode...

Moogie 2010-04-27 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3024380)
^You mean their new song? I really doubt that they would prefor in the middle of excursion... so no, no pratise and concerts in this episode.

I doubt we will hear ths new song so quickly when they started to work on it only in last episode...

oh okay. thanks.

Jeffry2009 2010-04-27 22:10

Did you know guys that the new OP of K-ON!! reminds me of this music video:-

k3fan 2010-04-27 23:19

I had thought they lived in Kyoto since the S1 location shots are modeled from places around there. It's a bit odd...but not a buzz-kill.

Squarecrow 2010-04-28 01:22

That episode was more fun considering I went to some of those places and took pictures of Mt. Fuji from the train. :D

Hypernova 2010-04-28 01:37

Heh, didn't expect Nodoka to be lost too.

MeoTwister5 2010-04-28 01:49

Just in case no one knows, CG subs are out.

Sparvid 2010-04-28 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TakuanInc. (Post 3023707)
My only complaint was how they chose to have Ritsu have her bangs up the whole time...>,> I was excited for this episode in hopes of seeing it down...

Everything else, I approve. XDDD Especially the preview. =))

Second that. Keeping virtually all the gags from the manga except for Ritsu's bangs? HULK SMASH! :mad:

Next episode seems to be a Synchronous Lower Deck Episode, which sounds like a great idea, giving Ui and Jun some time in the spotlight.

yakumo-chan 2010-04-28 02:34

LOL!! Mugi's evil plan... Pillow fight hahahah!
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1272441476http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1272441542http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1272441536

Mugi was planning it all along! hahaha.....

anyways... nice episode! I really loved the original four! dont get me wrong... I loved azusa too! its just that I feel like 4 girls are better......

anyways... I have a theory that when azusa is going on 3rd year and the original four has graduated.... 3 new girls will join the light music club and those 3 will be acting exactly the same as ritsu, yui and mugi.... because azusa is already kinda like Mio to me... they look the same

Syntron 2010-04-28 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparvid (Post 3024741)
Second that. Keeping virtually all the gags from the manga except for Ritsu's bangs? HULK SMASH! :mad:

We got Ui with her Hair down instead. Don't be so ungrateful :nono:

kitten320 2010-04-28 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogie (Post 3024424)
oh okay. thanks.

No problem!
Sorry if I sounded rude by some accident.

Sparvid 2010-04-28 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakumo-chan (Post 3024779)
anyways... nice episode! I really loved the original four! dont get me wrong... I loved azusa too! its just that I feel like 4 girls are better......

anyways... I have a theory that when azusa is going on 3rd year and the original four has graduated.... 3 new girls will join the light music club and those 3 will be acting exactly the same as ritsu, yui and mugi.... because azusa is already kinda like Mio to me... they look the same

One thing I like about the second season is that Mio has taken back her "only sane man" gimmick. After Azusa was introduced, Mio seemed to get more into the others wacky ideas, and leave the complaining to Azusa. But if they'll eventually graduate and leave Azusa behind, it's a good thing to have Mio back as the serious one.