AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Asatte no Houkou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Asatte no Houkou - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38145)

xris 2006-10-31 13:49

Asatte no Houkou - Q & A

This thread is for those with questions about the Asatte no Houkou anime or manga. Please keep discussion about episodes in the relevant threads, the purpose of this thread is to ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime or manga (or any non-anime source). Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read this FAQ.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

xris 2006-10-31 14:00

Mahou’s Showtime Page | Fall Anime Schedule (credit: Kaoru Chujo) | Date&Time.com (time conversion)

Q. When does Asatte no Houkou air?
A. Thursdays at 1:55 AM (Japan time). Sometimes listed as Wednesday 25:55

Click on the "Date&Time.com" link above to convert to your time-zone.

Q. How many episodes will Asatte no Houkou run for?
A. 12 (based on DVD count and official page)

Links
ANN, AniDB, AnimeNfo, Wiki, Official Site

First episode broadcast on Thursday 5th October 2006 on TBS.

relentlessflame 2006-11-01 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 725245)
Q. How many episodes will Asatte no Houkou run for?
A. Currently unknown.

Incidentally, the answer seems to be 12 episodes. The J.C. Staff episode page accomodates 12 episodes, and this is supported by the TBS merchandise page that indicates the series will consist of 6 DVD priced at 5,250 yen each (the first disc at that price has two episodes, and prices of R2 DVDs tend to vary if the episode count changes).

Souten no Seigyoku 2006-11-05 15:46

How about a more detailed description of the show? I read ANDIBs summary, but I want more :)

relentlessflame 2006-11-05 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku (Post 730604)
How about a more detailed description of the show? I read ANDIBs summary, but I want more :)

Well, it's hard to say too much more than that without resorting to spoilers.

Spoiler for Light spoilers:
Basically, if you like human emotional drama - a story that's all about character development and growth, not "action" - then you just might like this show. Personally, I happen to think it's quite good.

Wolf25 2006-11-10 20:49

I realize that this may have been asked before, but does anyone know when or if it will be commercially released in the US with subtitles and dubbed?

JediNight 2006-11-11 01:38

It SHOULD :) But there hasn't been a US license announced yet. And given how the US market has kinda fallen out the last 1-2 years, it might take awhile. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien just got licensed even, which is another good character drama series.

Ziv 2006-12-01 06:45

How do you pronounce "Asatte no Houkou"? Dipthongs get me confused.

VRMN 2006-12-01 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziv (Post 755277)
How do you pronounce "Asatte no Houkou"? Dipthongs get me confused.

Here, listen to someone else say it.

Forgive the rather roundabout way for me to get the file online. I went for quick before smart. :heh:

Ziv 2006-12-25 01:00

How tall are the characters? The picture of Karada on the cover of the first manga volume (here) has her looking quite a bit taller than she appears in the anime. Then again, people seem to draw characters however tall they want and say they're any height they want. It gets kind of confusing when after watching a show and saying "wow that character looks tall" you find out that you're half a foot taller than them. =P