AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha/Vivid Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=50676)

Skyfall 2007-07-08 09:20

Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Nanoha, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Nemesis 2007-07-08 09:21

WOOT first post,

Hope for some real character development from Erio.

Kha 2007-07-08 09:42

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

I meant the postrate. Gosh where is everybody? Just wanna say that looks like things ARE gonna get serious, about time too, but from what I know, the Ship and the King might well be much closer to home...

Nightengale 2007-07-08 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kha (Post 1032365)
Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

I meant the postrate. Gosh where is everybody? Just wanna say that looks like things ARE gonna get serious, about time too, but from what I know, the Ship and the King might well be much closer to home...

And those privy to spoilers really shouldn't be throwing hints around either. It's not good for the uninformed's health. :heh:

That being said, I'm not too excited about this, bar more villain exposition and more sub-plot revelation (( because...they obviously won't give us the meat of the plot, when it's 80% almost guaranteed to the be the deep shit of the prophecy. )). Especially after Gurren Lagann's faptastic Episode 15, I'm high as hell. :p

Chaos2Frozen 2007-07-08 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 1032379)
And those privy to spoilers really shouldn't be throwing hints around either. It's not good for the uninformed's health. :heh:

That being said, I'm not too excited about this, bar more villain exposition and more sub-plot revelation (( because...they obviously won't give us the meat of the plot, when it's 80% almost guaranteed to the be the deep shit of the prophecy. )). Especially after Gurren Lagann's faptastic Episode 15, I'm high as hell. :p

Ah, but remember we've been down this road before. An episode that nobody looks forward to turns the hottest topic all week? :p

I'm still betting on whether the new Op presents itself... going back to sleep, brb in 2 hours.

FlareKnight 2007-07-08 11:53

Let's hope it works out like before. No one having any real high expectations of this episode. Then something massive goes down that sparks a violent debate causing the thread to hit a high point. Maybe not expecting things to go like that but something to happen that'll be worthwhile.

aers 2007-07-08 12:28

No new OP, new ED though. I like it better than the old one.

Not saying any more, I'll let the usual suspects do the summary >_>

Nightengale 2007-07-08 12:41

Facts in, Sentoukijin =/= Android....I think.

Unless I heard wrong, Ginga clearly said that it was mechanizations of people to improve their war combat ability/potential.

No need to worry later, fappers...I think. :p

And the nano guy's gonna have a field day with this. Mariel (sp?) from A's join the techs!

Key Board 2007-07-08 12:47

There is a considerable likelihood of Vivio being the king mentioned in the prophecies

Deathkillz 2007-07-08 12:48

bleh nico wont allow me to log in today >.< i guess ill have to chew my legs off and wait for someone else to do a summary :/

Chaos2Frozen 2007-07-08 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1032585)
bleh nico wont allow me to log in today >.< i guess ill have to chew my legs off and wait for someone else to do a summary :/

That would be a problem :heh:

Keroko 2007-07-08 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 1032607)
That would be a problem :heh:

I'll see what I can piece together. I won't be able to translate any heavy conversation, though.

Chaos2Frozen 2007-07-08 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1032615)
I'll see what I can piece together. I won't be able to translate any heavy conversation, though.

It would have to do I guess :heh:

P.S - How's the new ending? Any surprising images?

Nightengale 2007-07-08 13:13

- Starts off with Ginga and A's tech girl temporarily joining Riot 6. And training moves on to Ginga vs Subaru.

- Pretty cool Super Robotish fight (( what's with them enjoying it etc )), pretty evenly matched, but Ginga's better.

- Mock battle with the Rookies vs the Aces...We don't get to see it though, though Ginga's expression at learning what kind of training they go through? Priceless.

- Eww, Zafira. Vivio wiped her face with a cloth he grabbed with his mouth. Can't you have the decency to at least turn human ONCE!? And mute...AGAIN.

- Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama scene for the NFers. I nearly wanted to cough out when Nanoha pulled the "you can do it" cliche for the "fall when running cliche", but Fate saved the day since Vivio couldn't stand.

- Mariel going ohh... N and F's kid...EH!!?!?!?!?!?!?

- Rein's form in birth is the same as it is now, though her mentality back then was like a child's. And Erio/Caro scene too.

- Boring Regius/etc talk...Apparently there's "SOMETHING" which is protecting...whatever. I'll leave it to Thisguy.

- IS THAT CLIENT!?!?!?!? Typical SEELE EVA style screens... with TSAB Insignia and Numbers on it... I couldn't hear what they were saying though, so it may not be Client.

- More Numbers introduced. Wendy, etc etc etc. Uno is creepy. And apparently they can replace/upgrade their bodies or something, with the typical Terminator-Arm sound effect thingy. 0_0

- Jail has... at least 50 to 100 RELICS!?!?!?!?! And I dunno...a hundred Type IIs? And damn, his coolness meter fluctuates now with that psycho MAD SCIENTIST LAUGH! Whether or not good or bad...well that depends.

- Apparently this "KING" is important to the Numbers....

- More foreshadowing of an upcoming WTF eventual crisis... The Aces aren't TOO worried, and the rookies are getting their Lvl 3 Limits off the day after this episode too.

- 1st part of 2 parter next week... I expect shit to hit the fans now, after 3 low-key episodes.

Key Board 2007-07-08 13:18

Regius and his faction has something called an Einheriar which they believe will be their ace card against all the evils in the world ect ect

basically he is ultra right wing. he's not necessarily a bad person, though

King refers to Vivio. Remember how she was dubbed the material a few episodes ago and Nove wanted to see this so called future lord with her own eyes? Scag apparently needs her to make a lord. Something that will surpass all the numbers.

The aces think that in the worst case, the fate of Midchilda will have to depend on just 3 of them alone...... but they think it's enough XD

Liingo 2007-07-08 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 1032628)
- Starts off with Ginga and A's tech girl temporarily joining Riot 6. And training moves on to Ginga vs Subaru.

- Pretty cool Super Robotish fight (( what's with them enjoying it etc )), pretty evenly matched, but Ginga's better.

- Mock battle with the Rookies vs the Aces...We don't get to see it though, though Ginga's expression at learning what kind of training they go through? Priceless.

- Eww, Zafira. Vivio wiped her face with a cloth he grabbed with his mouth. Can't you have the decency to at least turn human ONCE!? And mute...AGAIN.

- Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama scene for the NFers. I nearly wanted to cough out when Nanoha pulled the "you can do it" cliche for the "fall when running cliche", but Fate saved the day since Vivio couldn't stand.

- Mariel going ohh... N and F's kid...EH!!?!?!?!?!?!?

- Rein's form in birth is the same as it is now, though her mentality back then was like a child's. And Erio/Caro scene too.

- Boring Regius/etc talk...Apparently there's "SOMETHING" which is protecting...whatever. I'll leave it to Thisguy.

- IS THAT CLIENT!?!?!?!? Typical SEELE EVA style screens... with TSAB Insignia and Numbers on it... I couldn't hear what they were saying though, so it may not be Client.

- More Numbers introduced. Wendy, etc etc etc. Uno is creepy. 0_0

- Jail has... at least 50 RELICS!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the intial preview Nightengale :D

All I can say is awww that we don't get to see the mock battle between the rookies and the aces. :(

Looks good. I'll await the raw with anticipation :D

Xellos-_^ 2007-07-08 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightengale (Post 1032628)

Knew it was the TSBA that was behind everything :D

so do we get a full blown Ginga transformation scenes yet :p:D:heh:

PS. Hayate and Signum is up for Saimoe round 4 prelim vote.

Nightengale 2007-07-08 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ (Post 1032644)
Knew it was the TSBA that was behind everything :D

so do we get a full blown Ginga transformation scenes yet :p:D:heh:

Like I said, I'm not sure since the muffed sound was bad enough to couple with the bad nico audio... That's why I can't hear clearly what they were saying. 3 screens with numbers etched in front of a TSAB logo was talking to a small hologram. Aside from that, there's nothing I can say for sure.

There's nothing concrete yet, aside from Jail's crystal clear intentions to go and attack TSAB soon.

Thisguy 2007-07-08 13:39

Alright, Wakayama airing has just finished and now it's ORENO TAAN...
Well, without repeatable RAW not available yet, I'm only relying on my memory.
Nico's so fast today too... I've been watching it on nico as I write this :heh:
Spoiler for EP15:
Preview:
Spoiler for EP16 Preview:

Keroko 2007-07-08 13:44

Hmm, I need to learn to type faster. :heh: oh well, better luck next time.