AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) Voting Phase (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95837)

Kyubi Jinchuuriki 2010-07-23 23:01

Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) Voting Phase

Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) voting phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) Voting Phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks time to vote which is your favorite of the characters everyone has worked so hard on.

Rules
#1 You are allowed to vote for one character. Really you don't have to look for anything specific, just choose whatever character you enjoy most.
#2 You may vote only once.
#3 It is preffered that you don't vote for yourself.
#4 any accounts created within the last week will not be allowed to vote to prevent possible cheating.
#5 To vote simply tell who you wish your vote to go to. Please spell the entrant's name correctly though.
#6 You do not have to have entered the contest to be able to vote.
#7 You do not have to vote even if you entered the contest.
#8 Voting will last for one week ending on the following Friday (this month it will be 6-30-10/ midnight EST).
#9 In the case of a tie on the ending date a five vote tie breaker will begin between the tied entrants. Whichever entrant recieves the majority of the five votes is the month's winner.
#10 The winner of the contest will be allowed to decide the next months theme. I and the winner will discuss the theme before it is revealed to make sure that it is clear and other participants will understand the requirements.
#11 Rules are subject to change.
(for this thread) #12: Feel free to comment for your vote, but make sure to post ur voting number( ex: Raika vote #3, or something like that))
* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga (possibly Solace, I don't know). I have merely edited it to fit this contest. *

Kyubi Jinchuuriki 2010-07-23 23:28

Here are the choices.
#1: Arbitres

Spoiler for Shinn-ka:

#2: Sharfan

Spoiler for Kokuei:

#3: Mitsu

Spoiler for Aurum:

#4: Dan the Man

Spoiler for Sou:

#5: Etherdrone

Spoiler for Shuusei:

#6 Sworn to Believe

Spoiler for Raika:

And finally,

#7 Kyubi Jinchuuriki

Spoiler for Daisuke:

Well, here they all are, that was a lot of work copying surprisingly, let's see who has the best assassin/ stealthy ninja!!!

Kyubi Jinchuuriki 2010-07-28 12:12

As of 2 days before the end of the voting poll, here are the results:
Sharfan: 2
Dan the Man: 1
Etherdrone: 1

Sharfan is currently leading by 1 vote(s)

Etherdrone 2010-07-30 13:41

Too bad that the voting has gone stall. Is there a minimum voting number, so you will call the votings to an end?

Daisuke got my vote. He and his weapons sound like they were inspired by Ezio/Altaïr, and I find it interesting that he's from the ANBU...

Kyubi Jinchuuriki 2010-08-01 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etherdrone (Post 3166355)
Too bad that the voting has gone stall. Is there a minimum voting number, so you will call the votings to an end?

Daisuke got my vote. He and his weapons sound like they were inspired by Ezio/Altaïr, and I find it interesting that he's from the ANBU...

i did kinda get inspiration from assassin's creed yes (the whole idea was because of tht, cause i recently finished assassin's creed 2 with all but 3 achievements). and the voting comes to an end on a specific date or whenever u chose, its an option when making a voting thread.