AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Generic Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=89853)

xris 2009-12-30 09:26

K-On!! (Second Season) - Generic Discussion

K-On! is to have a second season, it was announced after the Let's Go! live concert in Yokohama today.

Source: ANN

This thread is to discuss your expectations for the new season and to speculate as to what story elements will be used. Episode discussion threads (with polls) will be created when the series actually airs

bhl88 2009-12-30 11:07

Most likely:
- Fast forward to training and concerts (including where they wrote their lyrics and stuff), plus the T-shirt of K-ON! [most likely will also be made for real].

- From Volumes 26-43... maybe... (24 more episodes?)

- Transfer and study to Japan's Women University (same university as Mugi)

- Then Budokan XD

SaintessHeart 2009-12-30 11:11

MORE AZUNYAN!!!! KITTY LOVE!!! :D:D:D

When will it be aired? Mid-2010?

bhl88 2009-12-30 11:26

Quote:

Kyoto Animation’s hit musical moe-blob anime K-ON! is apparently due a second season, not an entirely surprising development.

The announcement comes by way of those attending a recent K-ON! event, “Live,” which presumably means a full official announcement will not be long in coming.

The second season of the K-ON! anime franchise was announced after the "Let's Go!" live concert in Yokohama on Wednesday. When the concert's two encores ended, the large onstage screen displayed footage from the first season of the television anime series. Then the screen displayed an announcement that the second season has been green-lit.

The anime's official website has also confirmed that production on the second season has been green-lit. The anime adapted kakifly's four-panel comedy manga about a budding high school band.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...re-47png-1.png

It says 1-20-2010... It's COMING.... COMING..... while waiting for Disappearance...

They should put a Lucky Star second season too XD combined with that.... sales will go up for the KyoAni Triumverate...

Falkor 2009-12-30 11:28

more k-on! makes me very happy. maybe it's about time for me to catch up with the manga... :heh:

bhl88 2009-12-30 11:46

Or they will risk something different XD hope not

Ithekro 2009-12-30 12:34

Kyoto Animation. While not know as the risk taker in terms of goig off and doing their own thing with source materials, is known to take risks with style. Otherwise there won't have been the extreme beauty of Kanon and Clannad, nor the mania that is Haruhi...nor the madness that was Haruhi 2.

KyoAni will stay mostly with the source material and with the adaptations they've done to it to make it an anime.

Moe' Moe' Kyun!

Kopi 2009-12-30 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 2844986)

It says 1-20-2010... It's COMING.... COMING..... while waiting for Disappearance...

Isn't the one that's going to be released on that date an OVA ?

Source : http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=6862

Anyway more K-ON! is good for me :p

Sparvid 2009-12-30 14:11

Yay!

Hopefully this means that Rice is a Side Dish, Doki Doki Bundoki, and the other new songs will be composed and produced.

I can see the currently remaining manga chapters as sufficient for 13 episodes, if they add some original material here and there.

Kotohono 2009-12-30 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 2844972)
MORE AZUNYAN!!!! KITTY LOVE!!! :D:D:D

This, as long as Azunyan, and Mio still in it a lot, and they should be; then no way I can see myself not enjoying it :heh:.

Yaku-Pai 2009-12-30 15:07

Great news indeed. I'd like to see even more guitar playing, though. You can never have enough!

relentlessflame 2009-12-30 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopi (Post 2845199)
Isn't the one that's going to be released on that date an OVA ?

Yes, to be clear, that 2010-01-20 date is for the release of DVD/BD Volume 7 that will include a bonus episode. There may be something about the new season on the disc, but not necessarily. The absolute earliest we'd see a new season would be Spring 2010, but I'd be surprised if it were that soon. More likely Summer or Fall, I'd guess. We'll see.

Jintor 2009-12-30 16:06

Wait what? YES.

KYOANI PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE GODDAMN INSTRUMENTAL SEQUENCES ;___;

It's a longshot but what the hey

AmyElizzabeth 2009-12-30 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 2844986)

Yesss for Haruhi AND K-On!!!
I'm glad they didn't wait 3 years like they did with Haruhi, but I'm soooo glad K-On's 2ns season has been annonced, so, when will it air?

musume_no_hoshi 2009-12-30 19:23

Haruhi's 2nd season was announced 1 year after the first series. Just because they announced K-on now doesn't mean it'll air soon...

But I can't see KyoAni trolling us again. K-on is your typical moe show, there's no need to troll the fans.

Cosmic Eagle 2009-12-30 21:05

Ah what a way to greet the new year. Excellent.

bhl88 2009-12-30 21:49

They should make a 3rd Hare Hare Yukai or something (while the 5 play the instruments... another 4-5 characters dance)

Midonin 2009-12-30 21:53

When the show reinherits its old time slot (current occupant: Ookamikakushi), it'll be in widescreen from the start this time. Thank TBS for that. I see no problem with it, as it's still a Kirara series, still bound to increase my music collection and just going to be fun. I'll be in.

Panic 2009-12-31 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 2845824)
Ah what a way to greet the new year. Excellent.

Couldn't agree more!

:D

I can wait :D I've been waiting for the OVA and time just flies fast! Its almost here already :P

serenade_beta 2009-12-31 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 2844881)
K-On! is to have a second season, it was announced after the Let's Go! live concert in Yokohama today.

Source: ANN

This thread is to discuss your expectations for the new season and to speculate as to what story elements will be used. Episode discussion threads (with polls) will be created when the series actually airs

............................................... <--*speechless*
Eh... Seriously?

Expectations... Umm...
Ah-