AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   High School DxD Light Novel - Archived Latest Release & Character Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112093)

relentlessflame 2012-05-05 18:41

High School DxD Light Novel - Archived Latest Release & Character Discussion

Edit: The High School DxD Light Novels now have a sub-forum with multiple threads. Please find the new most appropriate thread among the list there.

There is also a Social Group where you can find many more topics and a more free/open discussion environment. Please join this group if you want to be part of the Highschool DxD fan community.

General Thread Rules
  1. DO NOT ASK WHEN TRANSLATIONS/SUMMARIES WILL BE RELEASED. Available Novel Summaries can be found here, and novel translations can be found here. Consult the Social Group above for more information.

2. DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY. This is covered in our Forum Rules. This isn't a chat room or a simple "hang out" for fans, but a place where discussions and conversations can occur.

3. READ THE RECENT POSTS BEFORE POSTING AND STAY ON-TOPIC. Please try not to ask questions that have just been asked, and don't diverge into all sorts of other unrelated topics or issues.

4. DO NOT FLAME OTHERS OR RESPOND TO FLAMEBAIT POSTS. Criticism is welcome, but do not attack other people for their point of view. If someone posts something offensive please use the report button ().
All the other Forum Rules do apply. Please note that failure to comply with the rules can result in warnings, infractions, and bans. If you catch someone breaking any Forum Rules, please do not reply, but instead use the Report Post button as mentioned.

Latest Release & Character Discussion
The purpose of this thread is to discuss what is happening in the Light Novels up to and including the latest volume, and the impact on the various characters in the story. Be sure to direct any speculation & theories, and any general questions you might have to the appropriate thread (see above).

It is expected that all those participating in this thread are already familiar with the latest translations and summaries, so spoiler tags are not required when basing your speculation on the latest translated novel material. As a courtesy, please use spoiler tags when discussing the latest Japanese raws that have not yet been summarized or translated. You must also use spoiler tags if you will be comparing to other works.

Have fun!

Richocet 2012-05-05 19:51

Just wanted to let people know that vol 5 was updated, still amazed at the power the gremory group hold
PS thnx for these threads mods

Kirito 2012-05-05 19:53

I'm going to check it out, I need to update myself in the High School DxD world to familiarize what has happened.

dragonroots 2012-05-05 20:14

even though i know Akeno was just playing with Ise while they were on the train about her saying "he might get in trouble for touching Rias intimately" i think that may have gone abit overboard on Akeno's part (though Ise's reaction was hilarious).

sky black swordman 2012-05-05 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonroots (Post 4146781)
even though i know Akeno was just playing with Ise while they were on the train about her saying "he might get in trouble for touching Rias intimately" i think that may have gone abit overboard on Akeno's part (though Ise's reaction was hilarious).

Akeno have been playing with Ise or she be trying to make ise only do ecchi things to her and only touch her. It maybe possiable she is subconsciously trying monopolize his atttention. In simple terms It maybe Akeno's way of saying " only do these things with me ok".

Think about when in vol 6 Ise on koneko's word asked Akeno to go on a date with him and rias got mad . Akeno told rias to give up on Ise and the love between the two (Ise and Akeno) is stronger than (Ise and Rias), she was proably teasing rias but subconsciously you never know agirls hard to understand.

dragonroots 2012-05-05 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4146911)
Akeno have been playing with Ise or she be trying to make ise only do ecchi things to her and only touch her. It maybe possiable she is subconsciously trying monopolize his atttention. In simple terms It maybe Akeno's way of saying " only do these things with me ok".

Think about when in vol 6 Ise on koneko's word asked Akeno to go on a date with him and rias got mad . Akeno told rias to give up on Ise and the love between the two (Ise and Akeno) is stronger than (Ise and Rias), she was proably teasing rias but subconsciously you never know agirls hard to understand.

Oh i know, i got that feeling too, it's just, idk, feels like in that scene she is trying to do "that" to Ise. I know in reality she isn't it just gives that feeling, light though it may be (although when i think about her wanting to be the "affair partner" that does make the action remotely understandable as she's trying to perform that role).

zzhk 2012-05-05 22:26

Why would it be subconscious?

In Volume 4, Akeno already decided to be Number Three.
She knows exactly what she is doing.

dragonroots 2012-05-05 22:38

@zzhk I guess with me old habits die hard, despite how awesome Akeno is and how this is a harem series with a true harem end as the final goal, i guess i still hold that state of "i dislike when someone tries to stop the mc's affection towards another so they can have the affection themselves", Akeno is still my 2nd fav girl in Ise's harem it's just i'm having a hard time getting past the fact that the position she is going for is the one that does "that" cause in most cases "that" is unacceptable but in this case it is in a very strange yet awesome way.

sky black swordman 2012-05-05 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonroots (Post 4146958)
Oh i know, i got that feeling too, it's just, idk, feels like in that scene she is trying to do "that" to Ise. I know in reality she isn't it just gives that feeling, light though it may be (although when i think about her wanting to be the "affair partner" that does make the action remotely understandable as she's trying to perform that role).

Dont forget that in vol 4 she said "I have decided. I, have decided. Ise-kun, do you like Rias?”

“Eh!? U-um, y-yes, of course I like her!”

“……..That’s a given, right, she’s serious as well so legal wife is impossible. There’s a possibility of Asia-chan being the legal wife as well so……. The first and second position can’t be shaken I guess……”

Dont you think if Rias and asia were not serious about Ise she would aim for top spot .

If she could but can't would aim to be Ise 1 after all though she maybe teasing or provoking rias she did say “I am really jealous of the number 1 candidate Rias Buchou.”

I think she like the affair thing or affair point because she like's provoking
rias jealousy and also because of her S side.

On another subject , I have wonder what would have happend if Ise and Akeno in vol 7 during their date when they went to the love hotel did go in and had sex what would have happend between the two would they have become a couple and what would rias and the other girls have done or reacted or felt ? What are your guys thought's on this?

dragonroots 2012-05-05 22:59

@Sky hard to say, very hard. i can't help but have this feeling that Rias would have found them at the last second and stopped them somehow, she's not stupid, she'd probably figure out that since Akeno is highly seductive and loves stealing things from her (especially Ise) that since Akeno has now stolen the first date and they ditched them while they were pursuing them, that she must be trying to steal the biggest thing she can from Rias, thus she'd instantly send everyone to all nearby love hotels looking for the two and (due to plot) Rias would find them in a room naked about to get it on when she appears aura blazing and probably punishing both Ise and Akeno severly.

sky black swordman 2012-05-05 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonroots (Post 4147007)
@Sky hard to say, very hard. i can't help but have this feeling that Rias would have found them at the last second and stopped them somehow, she's not stupid, she'd probably figure out that since Akeno is highly seductive and loves stealing things from her (especially Ise) that since Akeno has now stolen the first date and they ditched them while they were pursuing them, that she must be trying to steal the biggest thing she can from Rias, thus she'd instantly send everyone to all nearby love hotels looking for the two and (due to plot) Rias would find them in a room naked about to get it on when she appears aura blazing and probably punishing both Ise and Akeno severly.

Yeah. I get want your saying and agree with you. I can think it would be some thing like this Ise and Akeno both naked Ise preparing to insert "it" in Akeno and then rias comes in.:heh:

But I wonder if they had done it already when she found them or found them while they were having sex what would have happen then?

one thing I do know is that Akeno and Ise would no longer be virgins in both cases.:heh:

dragonroots 2012-05-05 23:42

@sky If that's the case i'm pretty sure Rias would demand that Ise take her virginity at that moment, obviously she won't take no for an answer even if she showed up with the entire harem she'd probably declare that (of course then we'd have Akeno parading around flaunting the fact that she took Ise's first in front of everyone resulting in never ending death glares for Ise). At least when he finally does it with Rias it's pretty obvious he won't receive death glares from any of the main harem (his friends and the school, that's another story).

sky black swordman 2012-05-06 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonroots (Post 4147042)
@sky If that's the case i'm pretty sure Rias would demand that Ise take her virginity at that moment, obviously she won't take no for an answer even if she showed up with the entire harem she'd probably declare that (of course then we'd have Akeno parading around flaunting the fact that she took Ise's first in front of everyone resulting in never ending death glares for Ise). At least when he finally does it with Rias it's pretty obvious he won't receive death glares from any of the main harem (his friends and the school, that's another story).

HAHAHAHA Dude did you say " Rias would demand that Ise take her virginity at that moment" would that not mean akeno would be watching?

And " Akeno parading around flaunting the fact that she took Ise's first" I can see her doing that and her saying" no matter what you do rias I will always and forever be his first . He took mine and I took his " .

Of course rias will pissed and saying something like "FINE THEN I WILL BE THE ONE WHO HAS HAD SEX WITH ISE MORE THEN ONCE AND HAVE HIS FIRST CHILD HOW ANOUT THAT !".

Then I can see Xenovia chiming in saying " Wait a moment Rias Buchou thats my position I will have Ise's child".

Asia then comes in to the argument saying all teary eyed saying ' No! I want to bear Ise san's child".

Then Akeno counters with this statement " But I already had sex with Ise for all you know I can already be pregnant".

Rias and the other reaction::eyespin:

Kirito 2012-05-06 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonroots (Post 4147042)

I highly doubt Ise will succeed losing his virginity because of his constant nosebleeds. It could be possible, but until he keeps them in control then insert Guile theme. Oh yes, didn't he already troll Raiser in a epic way by saying that he'll take or Rias's virginity will belong to him? God I love that part.

Soji 2012-05-06 03:20

dragonroots@ Honestly i have to agree with you 2 here (you and sky black swordman) . Still you ask something like the one I have ask in the old topic some time ago. And i have to admit i do ask myself what would happen If Ise and Akeno do *that* that time. But time ago i ask myself(and even ask on the topic) what would happen if Rias in vol 2 ,after Ise say his epic line and after he won again Raizer and say all those thing to Rias when they where on the griffin, what would happen if Rias say something like*Wait Ise. I have to take what you say before and what you say now as a confession of love?* pity she don't say this that time in vol 2. Anyway even if this are good question to ask we will never know what would happen if this 2(the one you say about akeno and the one i say about rias)really happen at that time. But at least now the situation seem become better and we know pretty well what Ise feel toward both of them and what this 2 feel toward him(then again this can be say about Asia and Koneko as well).

Deikan@he say *Rias Gremory Sama virginity belong to me* before Raizer ,Rias brother and all the pure devil that where there.lol
Talk about epic line.
About the nosebleeds ...i'm sure this will not stop Ise to lose is virginity with Rias and the other.I mean they already try more than one time also there is always the heal section in vol 10. the girls where naked and i don't remember Ise have nosebleeds that time. The same can be say about the sauna scene.(with Rias even if end badly).

Kirito 2012-05-06 03:24

Well the chance for him to "graduate" is still within his grasp. In his case it's either you shoot or reload, and we all know what Ise will be gunning for.

dark_angel0278 2012-05-06 05:40

and maybe because he now has dragon pheromones, a lot of mythological females would want to get a hold of that gene of his.

sky black swordman 2012-05-06 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_angel0278 (Post 4147427)
and maybe because he now has dragon pheromones, a lot of mythological females would want to get a hold of that gene of his.

No kinding DxD genes and heavenly dragon Genes and maybe ouroboros dragon gemes. His "seed" will more valuble now then ever before.
And the status that comes with being the child of the oppai dragon.:heh:

Mammon 2012-05-06 13:28

I don't how they'll even manage to finish sleeping with him,He'll just collapse from lack of blood as usual,probably

Soji 2012-05-06 13:38

I think you guys are too much deat set about his nosebleed . that part it's more like for comedy. He don't have every time the nosebleed like I already say I don't remember he have again nosebleed in the sauna scene(with a naked RIas ready to do *that*) or in the heal scene. I think he get more and more use on them(the girls) and will not have nosebleed anymore.