AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/ Series Q&A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27903)

Question 2006-06-25 09:51

I know, but people just look at her and go "WTF LOLI."

So all we have to do to bypass lolicon laws is say "but shes really xx years old!"?

Shiroth 2006-06-25 09:55

Yep, its as simple as that. ^^;;

Question 2006-06-25 09:57

You HAVE to be kidding me. Just in japan or everywhere?

Shiroth 2006-06-25 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Question
You HAVE to be kidding me. Just in japan or everywhere?

I believe you're forgetting that Illya isn't around in real life.

Question 2006-06-25 10:22

I know. But i mean the art looks like a underaged girl right?

I had people go "wtf loli illegal!". I nearly got banned from a irc chan for that.

Hemisphere 2006-06-26 05:48

Japan gets away with a lot of stuff.

TheBlueDragon 2006-06-26 06:58

It doesn't work like that, you could get banned in, say, 4chan, for posting a 200-year-old girl pic - The only thing that matters if she looks like a loli or not. >.>;

SkyDragon 2006-06-26 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsama
Just so you know, Illya was born one year before Rin, Shirou and Shinji.. this should help you understand her age a lil' better.

What?? really? Hmmm...I didn't see anything "there".

She looks like 8 or 9. :uhoh:

Hemisphere 2006-06-26 22:23

As a homunculus, her body stays the way it is when she was "born".

Also, yes. She lacks any reproductive organs, but that hasn't stopped any doujin artist.

WeaponZero 2006-07-03 03:12

What the!?!?

What the hell!!! They made Fate/Stay Night into a freaking hentai game? Thats what im comprehending from viewing the posts, I probably missed something, but I saw a post talking about rin and saber getting it on..Either the anime is way off from the game because what I saw was shriou hovering over saber so he could transfer his magic circuit..Also something like Shinji having sex with Rider...when the hell did that happen.... All I have seen is the 1-24 episodes of the anime and it would kind of be sick if those things were true =\. ALso I was wondering if the game was going to be called like Fate/ Stay Night or the other name Fate hollow which I thought was the name of the soundtrack for F/SN. I'm really confused can someone just lay out all the facts for me. Like is it going to be like a normal rpg with a character to lvl ect..and if it will be marketed. I only read the page talking about the rpg game I think (really confused) so sorry if this has been stated or asked like a hundred times.
Also can some one tie up a few questions about the show I have, I didnt quite understand the very end of the 24th episode when Saber tells Bedivere to give her sword to the lady of the lake ? Also when she says her slumber is going to be a bit long this time< meaning shes going to die!?!?or just dream longer. Also was it just a dream of King Aurthurs(Saber) "the whole thing".

Thanks, :twitch:

gammaoh 2006-07-03 04:00

First to set things clear: the game is PRIOR to the anime. The anime is directly based from the first scenario of the game.

Second: it is implied but never shown that Shinji used a Command Spell for not so good reason... many figured it was for that purpose.

Third: the game is classified H because there are 1 maybe 2 H-scenes in each scenario which amounts to 5-6 scenes for a 80h-game. The scenario prevails here. The H-scene are just a bonus showing that our heroes are closer to being adults than kids.

Fourth: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is a sequel to Fate/Stay Night but the scenario on which the sequel is based is still subjected to debates.

Fifth: Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Hollow Ataraxia are visual novels. You follow a story, you make choices. This wouldn't be a RPG from your point of view.

Last: when Bedivere takes the sword to give it back to the Lady of the Lake, it allows Arthur/Arturia to finally die and rest in Avalon, the king's utopia. Whether she continues the dream and meets with Shirou again is up to the viewer.

WeaponZero 2006-07-03 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by gammaoh
First to set things clear: the game is PRIOR to the anime. The anime is directly based from the first scenario of the game.

Second: it is implied but never shown that Shinji used a Command Spell for not so good reason... many figured it was for that purpose.

Third: the game is classified H because there are 1 maybe 2 H-scenes in each scenario which amounts to 5-6 scenes for a 80h-game. The scenario prevails here. The H-scene are just a bonus showing that our heroes are closer to being adults than kids.

Fourth: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is a sequel to Fate/Stay Night but the scenario on which the sequel is based is still subjected to debates.

Fifth: Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Hollow Ataraxia are visual novels. You follow a story, you make choices. This wouldn't be a RPG from your point of view.

Last: when Bedivere takes the sword to give it back to the Lady of the Lake, it allows Arthur/Arturia to finally die and rest in Avalon, the king's utopia. Whether she continues the dream and meets with Shirou again is up to the viewer.

Thanks a million man appreciated, that pretty much cleared everything up lol. But still 1 question so basically the whole show was kind of sabers dream? Like Shirou and all that was made up by her dream is what I'm understanding?Also I thought she like wanted to destroy the grail so she could redo the selection of the king not kill herself to go to utopia =\.Also H scenes meaning hentai, 80 of them? I also read that its coming out for
ps2 is that an rpg or like a novel where you make choices. ANd whats all this shirou is archer UBW things

Question 2006-07-03 04:38

The H-Scences are very few, and its not hentai actually. Hell its not only softcore, theres censoring.

It wasnt made up, its just that it feels like a dream to saber. Since she didnt die before becoming a heroic spirit, its kind of complicated....her spirit doesnt go to the throne of heroes for example. Also the events do occur, its a bit hard to explain it as time travel is (somewhat) involved.

dreamercross 2006-07-03 04:58

In episode 11,why wasn't Rider able to kill Shirou with her blade?

gammaoh 2006-07-03 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeaponZero
Thanks a million man appreciated, that pretty much cleared everything up lol. But still 1 question so basically the whole show was kind of sabers dream? Like Shirou and all that was made up by her dream is what I'm understanding?Also I thought she like wanted to destroy the grail so she could redo the selection of the king not kill herself to go to utopia =\.Also H scenes meaning hentai, 80 of them? I also read that its coming out for
ps2 is that an rpg or like a novel where you make choices. ANd whats all this shirou is archer UBW things

Well, I'll try to answer that properly.

Usually, when you become a Heroic Spirit ergo a Spirit that can be summoned as a Servant during an Heaven's Feel (=Grail War with the Servant system), you have already died and your soul rests in the Throne of Heroes which is an alternate timeline. Each time you're summoned, a copy of your soul is sent so that the original soul won't be contaminated by anything it can learn during its life as a Servant, thus forgetting everything once dematerializing.

But in Arturia's case, she wished before dying to become a Heroic Spirit to be able to get her hands on the Grail and redo the selection of the king. Since she is still alive, as Kotomine said "locked in the transmigration process" or if you prefer between life and death, the original soul is sent out each time she is summoned. Hence the fact that she retains all her memories from her previous summoning and the fact that it felt like a dream to her.

Be sure that this was no dream at all. And you can even consider this in a metaphoric point of view: what she experienced was so wonderful that it was like a dream. And you see she's really willing to continue the dream.

Now, she came back and chose to die/go to Avalon instead of redoing the selection of the king. Why you ask. Simply because she had many conversations with Shirou concerning this point and in episode 22, she realizes that redoing the selection was wrong after what she sacrificed. Shirou wanted her to understand that as a king, she did not fail and kept her oath. As she realized it herself: it's the country which didn't protect the king. Gilgamesh's words to Saber are also a very hard teaching for her: he shows her that even with all his arrogance, he managed to grasp the moment he was not needed anymore and left. Whereas she couldn't do that, and stayed... hence being destroyed by her country.

H-scenes are very few, 5-6 scenes throughout the entire game which takes approximately 80h to finish.

The PS2 version is pretty much like the PC version except that the entire game will be voiced, there will not be any H-content and there is an extra route to be added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamercross
In episode 11,why wasn't Rider able to kill Shirou with her blade?

Shirou, at that point, unvolontarily imaged something that allowed his body to be as hard as steel. It's a secondary effect of Imaging. You see more of that in Heaven's Feel where Shirou images Berserker's strenght to fight him and kill him 9 times over in a few seconds.

Question 2006-07-03 07:35

I though twith the holy grail destroyed she COULDNT re-do the selection of the king, even if she had the choice.

gammaoh 2006-07-03 11:15

She decided to give up on the Grail precisely because she didn't want to redo the selection of the king.

WeaponZero 2006-07-03 12:59

Oh ok , but now that shes dead because she threw away her sword can she get summoned again to ever see shirou again? Again thanks for all the info.

Also you said that hollow axtaria was taking up the story as like a sequel to F/SN are the events true in the game, or like you said debatable.
:D

gammaoh 2006-07-03 13:26

Probably not. Her soul rests in Avalon and thus may not be available for summoning. Plus, the Grail is destroyed, this was the last Heaven's Feel.

Most people think the ending that is followed by HA is Fate route and I kind of agree with them.

The events in HA won't be retained "by the world" because they are made within a 4 days loop. I advise you to see Erhegel's post in the Episode 24 discussion thread which will answer more precisely to that question.

WeaponZero 2006-07-03 14:29

Is Fate hollow ataraxia the pc game all in japanese cuz if so I probably wouldnt understand anything =(