AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83383)

Klashikari 2009-07-01 12:13

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Episode 1.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
    Any game spoiler posted in this thread will end up with a temporary ban of 1 day, without any kind of warning. Further offense will escalate to harsher ban.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Rias 2009-07-01 12:14

Klashikari works fast :heh:

(just realized there's 100+ people on this board right now...it just finished airing for chiba TV, does everyone live in that area? :heh:)

Sterling01 2009-07-01 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rias (Post 2484534)
Klashikari works fast :heh:

(just realized there's 100+ people on this board right now...it just finished airing for chiba TV, does everyone live in that area? :heh:)

But he was 45 minutes late :heh:

Coruja 2009-07-01 12:17

Besides some minor details, the screenshots from this first episode look mostly good.

Deathkillz 2009-07-01 12:22

Well with Klash on the prowl it is best to watch what you say. I am expecting this to be quite a relaxing first episode. Hopefully it will attract people to play the game if they have yet to do so :)

Thisguy 2009-07-01 12:23

Been wondering where's the episode thread now that it's already aired :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rias (Post 2484534)

I had a luck watching it via broadcasting, although rather LQ.
It looked okay-ish, well, I guess... except for George being so unnaturally quiet :rolleyes:

Shiroth 2009-07-01 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 2484553)
Well with Klash on the prowl it is best to watch what you say. I am expecting this to be quite a relaxing first episode. Hopefully it will attract people to play the game if they have yet to do so :)

I've already decided to play the game once the anime adaptation has finished. I just wanna sit back and enjoy this, without knowing anything about it. Nice and fresh.

typhonsentra 2009-07-01 12:28

What time will this air?

Ithekro 2009-07-01 12:30

It has aired on two stations already today. It will air on another station tomorrow and a few more after that.

Thisguy 2009-07-01 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by typhonsentra (Post 2484568)
What time will this air?

Fastest airing (Chiba TV) has finished some 30 mins ago, followed by 2nd airing (TV Aich) that has just done.
Also I'm expecting Animate TV to start broadcasting sometime today.

Marion 2009-07-01 12:34

Spoiler for Minor spoiler for the episode:

velvet 2009-07-01 13:00

First timer reporting, dead curious right now *must not touch spoiler* ;)
Btw, is it wrong to have very high expectations on this? (Yes, I was once salvaged by Higurashi).

Jan-Poo 2009-07-01 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by velvet (Post 2484626)
First timer reporting, dead curious right now *must not touch spoiler* ;)
Btw, is it wrong to have very high expectations on this? (Yes, I was once salvaged by Higurashi).

If you are asking this to people that have been through 4 VNs and regularly post in this forum you will hardly get a yes for an answer.

Marion 2009-07-01 13:08

It's not actually a game spoiler, more like a spoiler for a couple scenes in the anime itself.

Personally I have high expectations. I hope they don't get crushed |D

lovelysan 2009-07-01 13:12

It's always best not to put your expectations to high for ANYTHING. That just makes expectations unrealistic, and it's a little unfair.

That said.... I love Umineko, I'm biased, so I'll love the anime series no matter what ^^;;; .

Red Lupine 2009-07-01 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelysan (Post 2484649)
It's always best not to put your expectations to high for ANYTHING. That just makes expectations unrealistic, and it's a little unfair.

I don't think most of us can control just how high our expectations for this show are

velvet 2009-07-01 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marion (Post 2484641)
It's not actually a game spoiler, more like a spoiler for a couple scenes in the anime itself.

Personally I have high expectations. I hope they don't get crushed |D

Actually, it wasn't directed at your post.:p Right now there is this temptation within me to just blaze through this sub forum unhiding all spoiler tag. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelysan (Post 2484649)

That said.... I love Umineko, I'm biased, so I'll love the anime series no matter what ^^;;; .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Lupine (Post 2484656)
I don't think most of us can control just how high our expectations for this show are

Basically the same thing? :heh: Oh well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan-Poo (Post 2484634)
If you are asking this to people that have been through 4 VNs and regularly post in this forum you will hardly get a yes for an answer.

I suppose so. I have to find a way to accept this as what it is...

@Klashikari
Roger that.

Rias 2009-07-01 13:54

High expectation? Sure. High score on assessment? Time will tell.

ClockWorkAngel 2009-07-01 14:03

We Non-Speakers can only wait and pray :p

Skullchukka 2009-07-01 14:18

Since I read the VN's, and looking the screenshots of the raw's, I can easily say I'll figure out what they will be talking about 75% of the time for the 1st episode, and I only know anime-Japanese. ^^