AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 03 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=56496)

Kaioshin Sama 2007-10-19 23:01

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 03 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 02.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

What's going to happen this week. Thats' for us to find out and discuss. Please don't vote prematurely either. By my calculations this will be going up around 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, so don't vote until the episode actually airs please. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Demongod86 2007-10-20 00:07

I hope Flag and Graham Acre rip Setsuna a new one until Lockon has to save his pansy ass.

LightningZERO 2007-10-20 01:57

I hope Graham won't be owned too badly :D

Nvis 2007-10-20 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demongod86 (Post 1210739)
I hope Flag and Graham Acre rip Setsuna a new one until Lockon has to save his pansy ass.

Well, the extended preview showed the Exia still in one piece against the HRL suit, anyways.

Double_Edge 2007-10-20 02:35

Wait, wtf? It sonly been like two episodes and nothing much has happened. Why does everyone say "I hope graham kills/owns/beats Setsuna"?

Whats wrong with him? Why do people hate him TWO EPISODES INTO THE SERIES!?!?

Shinji103 2007-10-20 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double_Edge (Post 1210876)
Wait, wtf? It sonly been like two episodes and nothing much has happened. Why does everyone say "I hope graham kills/owns/beats Setsuna"?

Well, as far as I know, the only one who really hates him right now is Demongod. It seems he's still stuck in his CE fanboy phase. :p

And I bet that picture of Setsuna shoving Kira out of the way in the Ridiculous images thread didn't help his opinion of Setsuna either. (go Setsuna! :D )

Inferied 2007-10-20 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double_Edge (Post 1210876)

He's protagonist and Graham is (supposed) side character... Just look how popular Naruto is, people don't want a series with main character just pwning everyone.

Blaat 2007-10-20 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferied (Post 1210901)
He's protagonist and Graham is (supposed) side character... Just look how popular Naruto is, people don't want a series with main character just pwning everyone.

Naruto is a bad example, there are more Sasuke and Itachi fanboys then Naruto fanboys :p

Shadow Angel 2007-10-20 04:48

Here's some screens

Ledgem 2007-10-20 04:51

If the main character were beaten this early, it'd show that the Gundams aren't invincible. I think many of us desire to see more of a realistic struggle than what we usually get with the battles. That's also the reason why there's so much discussion over grunt abilities and such. The SEED series really made a mockery out of many grunts and later, even major battles.

Based off of the preview from episode 2, it doesn't seem like the Exia is going to get trashed. However, we'll see it struggling against whatever that large suit was.

Demongod86 2007-10-20 05:30

We still don't know how the Graham fight went. Maybe it was a draw or the other meisters had to bail Setsuna out before Graham did him in.

KiNA 2007-10-20 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1210842)
I hope Graham won't be owned owning too badly :D

Fixed for ya :D

Nightengale 2007-10-20 05:49

Well...

Spoiler:

Blaat 2007-10-20 06:00

Who's the girl on the final picture? I always wondered about after having seen the opening.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2007-10-20 06:07

The IRA was mentioned in the story, apparently, though not relevant to the main plot.

Today's main theme is
Spoiler:

I don't know which side CB is taking, but since they kill everyone, it probably doesn't matter that much.

Oh, and accroding to 2chan, the High Mobility Terien is 6 times as fast. Eat that Char!:D

kari-no-sugata 2007-10-20 07:09

Question: How do you take a Gundam back to space?
Answer (in 00): Public transport!

No long-ish action sequences this week, but I thought this rounded out the characters/scenario a bit and helped set things up going ahead.

One thing I thought last week is that this series is like a "thinking man's Gundam with entertainment layed on top" - it still feels like that to me.

brightman 2007-10-20 07:56

Spoiler for BREASTS?:

Owaranai Destiny 2007-10-20 07:58

Aww...Isn't that sad? Graham lost. *Tosses a tissue box at Setsuna haters*

At least he was professional enough to know that he was outgunned and outclassed, remaing long enough only to complete his primary objective.

If this keeps up, perhaps the complications of world affair issues might make this all the more interesting rather than just seeing pink explosions and one suit owning an army of his weaker counterparts. :rolleyes:

LightningZERO 2007-10-20 08:25

LOL. I was right :D Setsuna wins!!!

So much for Exia owned by the Tieren High Mobility Type. Its arm is cut off the next moment :heh:

duotiga 2007-10-20 08:29

lots of interconnection today......pretty political i would say for this episode.....