AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Btooom! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106205)

Awrya 2014-06-02 16:14

Did I miss something, isn't the glasses guy with the camera already confirmed to have killed the old lady when he activated one of her BIMs or was it one of his own?

How about having one person activating the old lady's BIM while being restrained by 2-3 others? They could make an impromptu glove where only one finger sticks out to activate her BIM.

scififan 2014-06-02 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 5139418)
Did I miss something, isn't the glasses guy with the camera already confirmed to have killed the old lady when he activated one of her BIMs or was it one of his own?

How about having one person activating the old lady's BIM while being restrained by 2-3 others? They could make an impromptu glove where only one finger sticks out to activate her BIM.

Maybe mangaka forget the rule of the game. The confusion is already cleared. The current chapter is about 3 against 1. The one culprit who killed rest of team gets most of bombs. But he is fighting Ryota, he never beat Ryota in the online game. Unless there is accident, thing is getting settled.

Kirito 2014-06-16 09:57

Alright. Chapter 68 has been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 68:

frivolity 2014-06-16 10:08

I think the culprit might be the little girl. She has her bim with her, and only she and her follower know about the patrol routes, as well as Sakamoto being trapped in his room. It would also explain why the old woman was the first victim, since she's the only one who is weak enough to be overpowered by the little girl.

Tiberium Wolf 2014-06-16 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by frivolity (Post 5153406)
I think the culprit might be the little girl. She has her bim with her, and only she and her follower know about the patrol routes, as well as Sakamoto being trapped in his room. It would also explain why the old woman was the first victim, since she's the only one who is weak enough to be overpowered by the little girl.

Oh come on. Don't blame the little girl. Shame on you. :p

Farplaner 2014-06-17 14:17

The culprit is....

Spoiler:

Preciize 2014-07-30 11:07

Are the scanlations relatively caught up with the raws or are they fairly behind?

Forbin 2014-07-30 12:47

So we went from 'Find the secret to take this island down' to 'oh look ANOTHER group has been living on this island and has been IGNORING all of you all this time'.

Farplaner 2014-07-30 12:49

Scanlations are about 5 chapters (5 months) behind.

Kirito 2014-11-30 18:05

Alright guys. It's about 4 months since this series got updated. None the less...I'm here with a new update.

Ahem:

I'm happy to announce that chapter 71 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 71:

I wonder if this means that the Btooom translation team is back. I hope the new chapter comes along really soon. So for now until next update, until then!

Kirito 2014-12-21 10:58

Okay guys. I'm here to announce that chapter 72 has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 72:

There's about 2-3 chapters left of this arc and it'll be the end of volume 14. Hope the translation team will work on this constantly, but for now all we can do now is wait.

Mach56gs 2014-12-21 11:00

Awesome stuff! Wonder what the next arc will be....

Kirito 2014-12-21 11:14

Here are my impressions on volume 15.

Spoiler for Volume 15:

That's what I can speculate. My Japanese reading and translation is still weak, but I'm getting there. That's all I can think of...for now. So what do you think?

Kirito 2015-01-02 22:04

Alright guys. I'm back with a new chapter update.

Chapter 73 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 73:

And with that folks we just finished volume 14 of the manga. All we have to do is wait for volume 15 chapters to be translated. It'll take awhile but all we can do now is wait.

Hokoga 2015-03-07 03:13

I've been thinking about reading this manga for awhile now(I hear its a good one) but I'm hesitating because I was looking in the Categories section for this on Baka-Updates and there is a lot of rape tags so I'm not sure if I should read it or not.
Spoiler for Categories:
I do enjoy series with game elements to it though.

I can handle it if it features a little rape but what I'm trying to avoid is another series like Wolf Guy(TABATA Yoshiaki) for those of you who has read that manga then you already know what I'm talking about.
Spoiler:

larethian 2015-03-07 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokoga (Post 5459948)
I've been thinking about reading this manga for awhile now(I hear its a good one) but I'm hesitating because I was looking in the Categories section for this on Baka-Updates and there is a lot of rape tags so I'm not sure if I should read it or not.
Spoiler for Categories:
I do enjoy series with game elements to it though.

I can handle it if it features a little rape but what I'm trying to avoid is another series like Wolf Guy(TABATA Yoshiaki) for those of you who has read that manga then you already know what I'm talking about.
Spoiler:

I too dislike rape content. But the heroine is still chaste, and the struggles, mind games and how the protagonists having to overcome and survive in the land of human scum and the development and growth they go through really outweighs all the negatives.

Farplaner 2015-03-09 11:31

There's only one chapter where the rape/attempted rape happens (as a backstory of a character). It is pretty explicit.

bastek66 2016-05-10 13:31

Wtf is happening in latest raws
Spoiler for 97:

kanon78 2016-05-11 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastek66 (Post 5849723)
Spoiler for 97:

wtf indeed...
Spoiler for viper guy:

Sacredus 2016-05-11 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastek66 (Post 5849723)
Spoiler for 97:

Wtf... and
Spoiler: