AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! (First Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83602)

Astrid Widjaja 2009-07-11 12:00

Yui! Mio! Tsumugi! and Ui!
my fav chara
They are so adorable! :D

SaintessHeart 2009-07-12 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by npal (Post 2507588)
Permaban and all extra votes removed. Good job :heh:

If we put nekomimi (cat ears) on Azusa in the voting picture, we might be able to raise votes by another 50% or so.

Or the moemeric effect might kick in and pull votes away from other characters!

Anyway it seems that Yui and Mio are tied when I visited this page. Here is a screenshot....

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3161/votecount.th.jpg

The votes are rigged! This isn't fair! *starts raving around like a disgruntled protestor* :D

npal 2009-07-12 11:58

Yes, I see that :p All the better ^^

SilentOb 2009-07-12 12:06

1 for Mugi ojou-sama whose unique personality I like.
1 for Ui who is cute and innocent.
1 for Azu-nyan for being so nya~

wjr 2009-07-16 08:17

Mio I definitely my choice no reason why its just Mio irreplaceable ~~

2nd will be Azu-Nya

3rd will be Sawako Sensei RAWR DEATH METAL!

ParasolPop 2009-07-16 09:28

I only really liked Azusa. Had a good head on her shoulders, and I could emphasize with her about her frustration at the K-ON!-bu's bloody tea parties. She was a serious musician, no wonder she felt disenchanted with the club. She was pretty decent with her guitar too, and it's evident how serious she was. If I were her, I would have walked out of there.

yezhanquan 2009-07-16 09:42

Then, I can only be glad that you are not Azusa. What with Valentine sweets and other stuff, she's actually Not So Different after all.

Chikako 2009-07-16 22:52

Yui~Chan of course <3 She's just too cute to not!

SaintessHeart 2009-07-17 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezhanquan (Post 2518673)
Then, I can only be glad that you are not Azusa. What with Valentine sweets and other stuff, she's actually Not So Different after all.

And Mio would be lonely with just Ritsu. We know that the older one is a party girl deep inside. :D

alu546 2009-07-19 11:23

Yui, Ui, Azunyan, and Mio

All of them for obvious reasons.

Hayzen 2009-07-20 02:37

Azunyan is still #1 for me.
Mio comes second
Ritsu #3
Yui #4
and the rest. =p

Friday 2009-07-21 01:20

I can't choose which one.........

Ithekro 2009-07-21 01:37

Then choose them all.

Lord Ryo 2009-07-21 07:25

Would've been a close tie between Mio and Yui but I decided to go with Mio of course!

Too bad Mugi-chan and Sawako are so low on the list, they're my next favorite!

calorie 2009-07-21 10:24

My unwritten policy is to go with one instead of multiple favorites (otherwise there wouldn't be much point in calling something/someone that). In this case, I went with Yui. While watching the show, I constantly had a subconscious struggle between her and Mio as favorite characters. The latter is probably meant to be the character everyone likes - intriguing personality with her little quirks and insecurities, beaty over cuteness plus she's a bass player which is inherently cool. Naturally, I got to like her very much because of all that.

But somehow, that just doesn't quite add up to Yui's incredibly cute voice and image. She's simple but it's impossible not to like her. Maybe I'm trying not to be "coerced" into liking the obviously coolest character Mio, but I can't help saying any other character's name over Yui's if I had to pick one favorite. Every single scene with her acting lazy or kind or silly cheered me up. Therefore, I guess my decision is as uncomplicated as the character herself. Pure moe on my part.

Fate21 2009-07-21 20:25

Hmm, why does many people like Mio the most?
Is it because she's so scaredy-cat kawai or blushing too much maybe? (don't get offended i'm just asking)

yezhanquan 2009-07-22 08:33

Personally, I like Mio as she can be very scary (the dark in the Tall, Dark and Bishoujo trope). She does bash up Ritsu, and can be non-shy (sadly, manga canon only). So yeah, she has that icy queen feel to me.

Lord Ryo 2009-07-22 09:27

My first introduction to K-ON! was the ending. And from that I immediately fell in love with Mio! During the ending sequence she looks downright sexy! Her eyes gave me a dark impression; she looks innocent while also having a deceitful look as if she’s hiding something. Of course I finally watched the first episode to find out she’s actually super cute and shy instead. But my opinion didn’t change even with two images of Mio in my head. Overall Mio stood out more to me and I liked that, it wasn’t until later on in the show that I started to like Yui as much as Mio. Even thou they’re borderline tied for cutest super moe moe kyun! I’ll still take Mio any day of the week!

Fate21 2009-07-23 00:16

Yui is the most funny for me ;)
Azu-nyan is cute :3

Claude~ 2009-08-02 21:47

I like all of the characters, but I voted Yui as #1 because she's funny and cute. I also voted Mio.