AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I need some anime with no nudity ^^;; (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22736)

chibi_wings 2004-10-23 18:27

I need some anime with no nudity ^^;;

Ok, um yeah I need stuff that's safe to play around my younger siblings. Swearing is fine as long as there isn't huge amount of it. Anime's I've already watched and liked are:

Naruto <3<3<3 >.<
Pita Ten
Princess Mononoke

Yeah, I'm an anime n00b. ^^;; Soooooo, help me out here please. ^.^

CaSe- 2004-10-23 19:07

You should check out Elfen Lied. A very chibi anime about some little elfs running around and stuff, because one of them has lied to their father. Kids will love it!

Komataguri 2004-10-23 19:30

Samurai Champloo and Kyou Kara Maou are good animes that have no nudity

7thMethuselah 2004-10-23 20:09

Do you want children series? If so check out

Asagiri no Miko : about a few miko's battling the demons at their school, cute and funny
Bottle Fairy : VERY cute :D

Other decent shows with no nudity at all

Aishiteru ze Baby : not sure if kids will like this, but it's about a 5y old girl :)
Inu Yasha : kids will probably like this one alot, action fantasy humor anime shounen

more info on these shows can be found here : www.animenewsnetwork.com

Entropy 2004-10-23 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaSe-
You should check out Elfen Lied. A very chibi anime about some little elfs running around and stuff, because one of them has lied to their father. Kids will love it!

You are evil.

.... :heh:

Mirai 2004-10-23 21:24

Elfen Lied is naked girl filled. It was really an awsome anime though.

Entropy 2004-10-23 22:05

Not to mention has more gore than a slasher-film.

I think the guy who suggested EL for a show to "watch around younger siblings" felt like pulling the original poster's leg ;)

Mirai 2004-10-23 22:22

Give me a genre and ill tell you a bunch of things safe to watch. Without getting specific, its too hard. I believe every one of these are ecchi free.

Angelic Layer - Staged robot/doll battle pokemon type thing
Azumanga Daioh - Nonsence humor, awsome =P
Chrno Crusade - About a demon kid and nun lol
Cowboy Bebop - Bounty Hunter... good!
Full Metal Alchemist - Adventure / Comedy
Full Moon Wo Sagashite - Singing..?
Galaxy Angel - More nonsence comedy
Getbackers - Action/Magic powers
.Hack// - Fantasy drama
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu - Nonsence humor
Kanon - Slice of life?
Kita He - Very slice.. hah
Nadesico - Comedy action
Planet ES - Drama / love
Read or Die - Action
Scrapped Princess - Fantasy / drama
Serial Experiments Lain - psycological
To Heart - Love story
Tokyo Underground - Action / Magic power

Hope that helps at all...

Komataguri 2004-10-23 22:58

Read or Die comes on Cartoon Network in...1minute EST time.

rcxAsh 2004-10-24 00:05

I'm currently watching School Rumble. Pretty clear so far. It seems to be a school kids/life type anime. But in the two episodes I've seen, clean.

Uninhabited Planet Survive is a great anime for younger children. It's an adventure type anime about a group of kids who get stranded on a deserted planet.

Kokoro Library is a great clean anime as well, about 3 sisters who run a library.

These are available on AnimeSuki at the time of this post.

MidoriShinobi 2004-10-24 00:10

all my little sisters LOVE full moon wo sagashite, and aishiteruze baby.
in other words, they love anything serialized it RIBON. =P

Budweineken 2004-10-24 13:07

Animes that i recommend to watch with younger siblings are:

Hunter x Hunter and One Piece... both are long running and fun... both have a very good plot and some good action (not to mention comedy, especially One Piece)

Judo 2004-10-24 14:12

anime for your younger siblings eh?

I have a younger Sister myself that likes anime, here are some the ones she likes(be it Subed or Dubed on TV):

Aishiteruze Baby
Hunter x Hunter
Remi the nobody's girl(I think that was the title....don't remember...)
Romio's Blue Sky
Prince of Teniss
One Piece
Digimon
Detective Conan
Aka-Chan to Boku

can't think of anything else she likes...aslo, she liked Naruto and Pita Ten but you already have those =P

Also, you might want to try Konjiki no Gash Bell and Groove Adventure Rave , me thinks they'll like it =)

UserName 2004-10-24 14:45

Anime without Nudity... well there are lots, some good ones I can think of are One Piece and Hunter X Hunter.

ROD TV and Konjiki Gash which were both mentioned have nudity... well I can think of 1 seen in ROD and a few in Gash...

Happy_Chip 2004-10-25 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by chibi_wings
Ok, um yeah I need stuff that's safe to play around my younger siblings. Swearing is fine as long as there isn't huge amount of it. Anime's I've already watched and liked are:

Naruto <3<3<3 >.<
Pita Ten
Princess Mononoke

One to consider is Princess Nine (girls' baseball team comedy w/ some drama/romance). Azumanga Daioh (comedy) is also very funny. Also try Kaleido Star (another comedy/drama). All are funny, interesting, and are free of nudity and other 'heavy' content.

hope this helps

NinjaServ 2004-10-25 21:47

A decent chibi comedy with no nudity that would be good with younger siblings would be Adventures of Mini-Goddess.

As for good action shows, I would have to agree with most of the others, Hunter x Hunter is one of the best.

Another good movie by the guy that made Princess Mononoke would be Spirited Away.

Rx_Fink 2004-10-26 03:46

Note that the Read or Die OVA has no nudity. Read or Die the TV series does. Also, while there's no nudity, there is a lot of bouncy clevage in the OVA.

I think Gundam Wing is totally clean and child appropriate. Escaflowne has no nudity either, if I recall. Someone else affirm these, because I'm not 100% certain. I'm pretty much sure, but my memory sucks.

Urbal T 2004-10-27 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by chibi_wings

Naruto <3<3<3 >.<
Pita Ten
Princess Mononoke

I'd go with Narutaru. It's sorta like Pokemon meets Naruto...sorta. I don't recall any nudity in it, either.

lolicon 2004-10-27 02:08

Cat Soup is the perfect anime for youngsters to watch. Its really short, but extremely imaginative, and although there is a bit of violence, its not realistic at all... I really recommend this anime for children.

Sokar 2004-10-27 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaSe-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urbal_T
I'd go with Narutaru. It's sorta like Pokemon meets Naruto...sorta. I don't recall any nudity in it, either.

Man, there are certainly a lot of evil people on these forums. Imagining little kids seeing these animes: :eyebrow: -> :eek: -> :upset: -> :bash: -> :help: -> :sad: for life.