AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 416 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96656)

Zu Ra 2010-08-18 07:10

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 416 Discussion

Quote:

* Chapter Begins Rangiku regains consciousness, but is still giddy and does not have clear vision. Gin gets slashed, Aizen reminisces.

* Aizen says he was unable to solve the mystery of the Hougyoku before Urahara did . In order to complete it, Aizen had cut the souls from hundreds of Shinigami and souls in Rukongai .

* And given them to the Hougyoku, but it hadn't been satisfied with that . Aizen thought that the Hougyoku Urahara had was completed .

* So Aizen tried to obtain it and give it to his Hougyoku and the flashback ends here . Gin reaches out for the Hougyoku even after being slashed . Aizen grabs him by the wrist and hauls him up .

* Once again, he stabs Gin with his sword . Aizen says that for progress, there must be fear, and that thanks to Gin, he was able to become a higher being .

* Gin gets hurled in front of Tatsuki and the rest, and Rangiku is en route there . Tatsuki and Kanonji have been battered by the reiatsu and have become weak, so they collapse .

* Flashback In the snow, when they were young, Rangiku drops in on Gin, who has returned wearing the Shinigami garb . Gin says that he'll become a Shinigami and change for Rangiku .

* Gin get it done such that Rangiku wouldn't cry and there is blood on his cheek . /Flashback Ends . Rangiku approaches Gin, screaming Gin says that in the end, he wasn't able to recover .

* And the things that were taken from Rangiku and that he'd best apologies . Rangiku, realizing that Gin is dying, cries uncontrollably . Aizen appears behind her .

* There are loud foot steps approaching . When Aizen turns around it's Ichigo hoisting Isshin on his shoulders as Chapter Ends .

Credits : SpaceCat / Saladesu
// 69Ruma /

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Arjento 2010-08-18 07:21

All I wish after this chapter is...GIIIIIIIIIIIIN! DONT DIE!!!

Thewanderer 2010-08-18 07:21

Yeah, he's a goner. *sits back*

Kyero Fox 2010-08-18 07:22

aww snap some serious stuff FINALY ............... out of all the good guys why does Gin have to die?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 3197807)
Yeah, he's a goner. *sits back*

and so is Hiyori :D

Cub-Sama 2010-08-18 07:26

Btw he's not dead, how do I know?

Read the name of this manga then think about it

Kyero Fox 2010-08-18 07:59

Tousen died tho, and he turned up as a good guy at the ... very end.

Thewanderer 2010-08-18 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3197808)
and so is Hiyori :D

That's what makes this so delicious.

Aqua Knight 2010-08-18 08:43

Ichigo looks kinda badass with long hair, but the looks be equal to his power?

dragonmeister 2010-08-18 08:46

Gin'll be OK - the only people to die recently have been Espada and Tousen, and they were either hollows (who we're not supposed to care about) or self-righteous dicks (who we definitely don't care about). Gin, on the other hand, has a sizeable fanbase and is awesome. Factor in the fact that he's recently become a good guy (therefore an immortal), and you can tell that he's not gonna die just right now (which is a very good thing)

Aqua Knight 2010-08-18 08:51

Ichigo looks like Hisagi with torn sleeves and chains like Hisagi's zan...

Luminion Lancer 2010-08-18 09:04

-Awwww Gin, you treacherous little softie you. I'll give Tite Kubo some credit: in the span of 2 chapters, he made Gin very likable for me (before I just wanted him dead). So can we haz a big epic fight nao plz? As in no more interruption or Ichigo being a wimp again?

james0246 2010-08-18 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto (Post 3197916)
-Awwww Gin, you treacherous little softie you. I'll give Tite Kubo some credit: in the span of 2 chapters, he made Gin very likable for me (before I just wanted him dead). So can we haz a big epic fight nao plz? As in no more interruption or Ichigo being a wimp again?

Honestly, I did not care before at all if Gin survived or not (he could have wandered off and lived with the fairies for all I cared about his uninteresting character). But, now that he has revealed his true intentions, and he lays cut in half (more or less), I want him dead now more than ever...

In other news, Ichigo finally appears...and no one cares...

9TailsOfDestruction 2010-08-18 09:22

Spoiler for spoiler pic:

Ichigo definitely looks badass with those chains. He's got a dead serious pose right there, no more fear eh.

I don't think Gin is dead, didn't Aizen just say, in order for progress there must be fear. Well I think Gin is in a state of fear, a fear or dying, a fear of losing Rangiku. So maybe the Hougyoku will react to Gin's fear. We shall see...

Kyero Fox 2010-08-18 09:39

Is his hair longer? I can't tell on my phone

9TailsOfDestruction 2010-08-18 09:45

I believe it is, you can barely tell but on his neck it seems like theirs hair going down, and right next to his chained arm you can see an outline. I think this is hair. Unless I'm mistaken and its actually a shadow of Isshin's clothers.

Luminion Lancer 2010-08-18 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3197924)
Honestly, I did not care before at all if Gin survived or not (he could have wandered off and lived with the fairies for all I cared about his uninteresting character). But, now that he has revealed his true intentions, and he lays cut in half (more or less), I want him dead now more than ever...

In other news, Ichigo finally appears...and no one cares...

-Too bad this is Tite Kubo after all, the man never kills off anyone that is either:

A) Very popular with the fans and essentially has some degree of morality.

Or...

B) Secretly a good guy in disguise.

So chances are that Gin will live, partly due to popularity and partly due to the fact that Rangiku stated that he did not keep his promise and whatnot. Expect a Orihime Ex Machina for that. Not that it bother me as Gin's motivations are, in order: wanting to keep Rangiku from sadness and really wanting to rip Aizen's head off...well I can certainly approve of both of those so likable character by default I guess.

-Elsewhere I am actually happy that Ichigo became relevant again.

Kyero Fox 2010-08-18 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction (Post 3197966)
I believe it is, you can barely tell but on his neck it seems like theirs hair going down, and right next to his chained arm you can see an outline. I think this is hair. Unless I'm mistaken and its actually a shadow of Isshin's clothers.

Not to mention they were in there for a looong time, plent of time for hair growth

dragonmeister 2010-08-18 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction (Post 3197938)
Spoiler for spoiler pic:

Ichigo definitely looks badass with those chains. He's got a dead serious pose right there, no more fear eh.

I guess those chains are the fully extended form of the chain at the end of Tensa Zangetsu - showing Ichigo's further development of and control over Zangetsu's powers ("the final getsuga tenshou")

Zu Ra 2010-08-18 10:04

Credits : Alchemist

ShinAkuma135 2010-08-18 10:15

ok he's come of of nowhere for like the umpteenth time now....