AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kami nomi/TWGOK (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Kami nomi/TWGOK Music Videos (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103653)

Pellissier 2011-04-26 00:23

Kami nomi/TWGOK Music Videos

This thread is for discussion of Anime Music Videos or MADs involving clips or characters from the anime series Kami nomi/TWGOK (this includes parodies as well). If you have any links to or comments about such AMVs, please feel free to post them here!

If it helps, you can use the YouTube bbcode.
[youtube]value[/youtube] (the "value" is taken from the "v=" bit of YouTube URLs)
In addition, if you are going to post a video that contains spoilerish parts, then please use properly marked spoiler tags. To add them:

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers.

Kotohono 2011-04-26 00:57

Three nice ones of Kami Nomi characters in other series's OP/ED[warning some not-yet-anime characters may appear for some small parts in these]:
Kami Nomi x Little Busters OP:
Spoiler for Little Busters Crossover:

Kaminoshiranai monogatari[Kami Nomi x Bakemogatari ED Miku ver.]:
Spoiler for Bakemogatari Crossover:

Kami Nomi x Durarara ED 1:
Spoiler for Durarara Crossover:

omimon 2011-04-26 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3587442)
Three nice ones of Kami Nomi characters in other series's OP/ED[warning some not-yet-anime characters may appear for some small parts in these]:
Kami Nomi x Little Busters OP:
Spoiler for Little Busters Crossover:

Kaminoshiranai monogatari[Kami Nomi x Bakemogatari ED Miku ver.]:
Spoiler for Bakemogatari Crossover:

Kami Nomi x Durarara ED 1:
Spoiler for Durarara Crossover:

I think u linked the wrong video for one of them.

Kotohono 2011-04-26 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3587766)
I think u linked the wrong video for one of them.

Oops, thanks for pointing that :uhoh:, I fixed it to the correct video link now.

MrTerrorist 2011-04-27 08:37

Spoiler for Code Geass x The World God Only Knows Crossover:

Spoiler for Toaru Kagaku no Railgun x The World God Only Knows Crossover:

Kotohono 2011-04-27 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 3589464)

I love how Kami Nomi gets epicly hand drawn versions of OP like this :D.

Seihai 2011-04-30 14:56

Only (few) crossovers... fandom for TWGOK is really meager.:(

Pretty good for an AMV.

Eh? Actually, there's a bunch of AMVs... though not many are that good. Probably why I only kept looking for MADs.

Kotohono 2011-04-30 23:49

"Dangerous stun gun" [Kanon MAD of Super Mario RPG boss music I think...:uhoh:]:

"Fiend Elsie"[or maybe it's suppose to be friend :heh:, Elsie MAD of Secret of Mana music]:

Can't figure the title or what this one is from, but it's amusing of Ayumi:

God Only Knows NES/8-bit:

Kotohono 2011-05-21 02:38

The World God Only Knows x To LOVE-Ru OP 1[plus Hatsukoi Limited OP partially after and this video contains images of future characters]

Rave Doro Doro Doro [Warning it's surprisingly addicting to listen to :heh::uhoh:]:

mtarzaim 2011-05-21 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 3589464)

The Code Geass is neat !

There isn't that much of amv about Kami nomi, which is sadly another hint of its mis-success...
Usually, the MAD ones are better, especially in manga form.

Since I'm here, I can put my two amv.
Didn't send them on youtube, because of the copyright filters. :heh:

One more day (in the real)
Keima takes a break to look back at everything that has happened to him. Tired of all that crap about the real, he wonders what he has really gained from all his efforts. Will he finally quit... or continue?
A tribute to Kami, and nearly every other characters. Spoilerific, since it covers most of the manga. On "One Day", one Piece Opening, with manga material. There are english bubbles in another link on my blog.

Kamus Nomex: Galge revolution
Whilst the world of game faces its worst threat, a chosen rises from the shadow, determined to find the true masterminds behind all those controversies. He never asked for this, but he will never stop looking!

A little mix between our real world and Keima ideals. Or what would happen if Kami had to face a world wide video-game ban, and New Hell was dedicated to protect what's left of pixel dreams. On the trailer of Deus Ex HR.
No spoiler here. Only shots from the first season.

Ryuutai 2011-05-23 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtarzaim (Post 3620871)
The Code Geass is neat !

There isn't that much of amv about Kami nomi, which is sadly another hint of its mis-success...
Usually, the MAD ones are better, especially in manga form.

Since I'm here, I can put my two amv.
Didn't send them on youtube, because of the copyright filters. :heh:

One more day (in the real)
Keima takes a break to look back at everything that has happened to him. Tired of all that crap about the real, he wonders what he has really gained from all his efforts. Will he finally quit... or continue?
A tribute to Kami, and nearly every other characters. Spoilerific, since it covers most of the manga. On "One Day", one Piece Opening, with manga material. There are english bubbles in another link on my blog.

Kamus Nomex: Galge revolution
Whilst the world of game faces its worst threat, a chosen rises from the shadow, determined to find the true masterminds behind all those controversies. He never asked for this, but he will never stop looking!

A little mix between our real world and Keima ideals. Or what would happen if Kami had to face a world wide video-game ban, and New Hell was dedicated to protect what's left of pixel dreams. On the trailer of Deus Ex HR.
No spoiler here. Only shots from the first season.

Wow, you have amazing skills! :)

bhl88 2011-11-10 02:16

MrTerrorist 2012-01-04 13:04

Spoiler for Six AMVs:

Solafighter 2012-01-04 13:59

Found those recently.

Looks like the realy good AMV maker are not big fan of TWGOK.

omimon 2012-01-05 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solafighter (Post 3932083)
Found those recently.

Corrected.

Solafighter 2012-01-05 10:26

Thanks. I have overseen the =.

Ryuutai 2012-01-06 13:04

My amv (it's completely in manga form). Please, let me know your opinion, thanks! ^^
Spoiler:

Solafighter 2012-01-06 15:12

Cant you upload it on youtube or simillar, please? Easier and faster to watch. :)

Ryuutai 2012-01-06 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solafighter (Post 3935270)
Cant you upload it on youtube or simillar, please? Easier and faster to watch. :)

So, couldn't you watch it?
Sorry, I don't use Youtube since they always delete AMVs...

Solafighter 2012-01-06 19:48

I was and im still on my mobile.

Will take a look into it, when im home, tomorrow.