AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80414)

Klashikari 2009-04-10 17:51

K-On! - Q & A

This thread is for those of you with questions about the K-On! anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about K-On! which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

Klashikari 2009-04-10 18:31

For everyone's convenience, I will post again the airing time for K-on:

K-On! airs on TBS at 2:00AM (to be more accurate: 1:59AM - 2:29AM), which means:

-UTC: 5:00PM
-CEST: 7:00PM
-PDT: 10:00AM

If you want more accurate timezone, please check any time zone website, such like this one. From there, you can calculate yourself with the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC - GMT) as the reference point.
Please do not start asking "when it airs depending of your location": the means have been presented to you, so use them at your own convenience.

As already stated though: please do not post any "countdown" type of post in any thread (such like: it airs in 5 minutes!!!). Failing to follow this guideline will end up with deletion and warning/infraction if needed.

SeedFreedom 2009-04-10 22:34

Im interested in something from the wiki entry and hopefully someone can verify.

Spoiler for Lead singer:

Tyabann 2009-04-10 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeedFreedom (Post 2333635)
Im interested in something from the wiki entry and hopefully someone can verify.

Spoiler for Lead singer:

Just wait a bit. The show will probably answer your question eventually.

MrTerrorist 2009-04-11 00:01

I got a question.
Spoiler for Future plot:

M.Marangio 2009-04-11 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2333755)
I got a question.
Spoiler for Future plot:

The names of all characters are on the left side of the picture if it is correctly tagged.
Spoiler for partial answer:

herbert 2009-04-11 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeedFreedom (Post 2333635)

Spoiler for Lead singer:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2333755)
I got a question.
Spoiler for Future plot:

Spoiler:

bugal 2009-04-13 11:23

Hi, I also have a question.

Spoiler for Lead Singer:

Mercurius 2009-04-17 14:20

My question:

Spoiler for Instruments:

kk2extreme 2009-04-17 14:34

does yui have ADD?

vedicardi 2009-04-17 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercurius (Post 2346967)
My question:

Spoiler for Instruments:

Gibson Les Paul "Standard"

Spoiler for Comparison of the art and the actual guitar:

However, it looks more like the "Traditional"!

Since the official marking says "Standard," that appears to be the correct model, but it does look a lot more like the Traditional. Odd.

DJ_RockmanX 2009-04-17 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 2346998)
does yui have ADD?

She certainly exhibits a lot of the symptoms.

pagan poor 2009-04-18 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by vedicardi (Post 2347006)
Gibson Les Paul "Standard"

Since the official marking says "Standard," that appears to be the correct model, but it does look a lot more like the Traditional. Odd.

Comparing the knob colors and the fretboard, it looks alot more like the Standard. Your pic of the Standard doesn't have the pickguard, which are on other pics of the Standard that I've seen.

vedicardi 2009-04-18 11:59

I took my real guitar images from the official gibson website. The knob colors and even the body's color looks a lot more like the traditional if you ask me.

Divini 2009-04-20 04:25

How many episodes do they plan on making this?

Kristen 2009-04-20 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divini (Post 2351652)
How many episodes do they plan on making this?

There's no official confirmation, but it looks like it'll be 12 for the following reasons:

1. Pandora hearts (TBS-BS-i) is 26 episodes
2. TBS-BS-i have a new show planned for the summer.
3. I don't see TBS-BS-i adding a third show to their 4:3-16:9 lineup
4. TBS-BS-i has traditionally had 1 2-cour show and 1 single-cour show in their lineups each season.
5. DVD 1 has 2 episodes listed, so unless they release K-On! for an entire year on DVD (Unlikely), they'll just do a single season of it.

Only way it's possible I find is if they're making this show 26 episodes long (2+3*8) and they are adding a 3rd TBS-BS-i show to their lineup. But Kyoani isn't known for 26. It's known for 24. So, that's doubtful too.

Sides 2009-04-20 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pagan poor (Post 2348509)
Comparing the knob colors and the fretboard, it looks alot more like the Standard. Your pic of the Standard doesn't have the pickguard, which are on other pics of the Standard that I've seen.

The pick guards were only supplied, and not attach to the guitar, with the 2002 versions, which means you have to do it yourself. I reckon it is still true with the 2008 versions.
Did anyone check the 2 episode? I'm pretty sure i saw fender logo on the top of the les paul head.

Willen 2009-04-21 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sides (Post 2351992)
The pick guards were only supplied, and not attach to the guitar, with the 2002 versions, which means you have to do it yourself. I reckon it is still true with the 2008 versions.
Did anyone check the 2 episode? I'm pretty sure i saw fender logo on the top of the les paul head.

I checked the episode and yes, during the pan-up at 9:30 thereabouts it says Fender on the head.

vedicardi 2009-04-21 16:17

Haha so much for continuity

pagan poor 2009-04-21 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sides (Post 2351992)

Ah, thanks for the info on that.

The "Fender" logo on the LP headstock is most likely an easter egg for musician types. I saw that earlier, and mentioned it on the 2nd ep thread.