AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Gintama (2011) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100054)

amasposu 2012-03-25 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4062191)
I just remembered: the Kimura Kaela chapter never made it into the anime. How come? Copyright problems?

Are there other chapters they left out?

Yep. That is the only chapter left out. I wonder if that is why we had that one filler episode.

Aesthetic Shampoo 2012-03-25 20:05

What chapter was that?

Shiroth 2012-03-26 04:57

Spoiler for Episode 51:

Shame to see it end, though i'm sure it won't be long before Gintama is back on screen.

EroKing 2012-03-26 06:06

http://i.imgur.com/EIKHB.jpg
*EroKing salutes Gintoki while trying to hold back his tears*

Kanon 2012-03-26 06:34

MAXIMUM TROLLING this week. They even recycled that new year segment again :heh:

This finale will go down as one of Gintama's dirtiest episode. Kondo's apology deserves a special mention: it was absolutely disgusting. Only in Gintama can you see that kind of stuff. Loved the new barfing sound effects by the way :heh:

I didn't know the director had divorced this year. Glad to see that didn't affect his sense of humor.

Very sad to see the anime end... again. Hopefully, it will come back very soon.

-Sho- 2012-03-26 08:12

That troll omg :heh:
Damn my favorite anime end. It broke my heart but it's for the best.
I was surprised for the director's divorce too.
I'll wait for your comeback GINTAMA !!!

pampz21 2012-03-26 08:22

Wow I totally see that comming!

Winged_Memories 2012-03-26 11:17

OMG!!! GINTAMA NOOO COMEBACK!!!!...My tuesday mornings will never ever be the same again!!!!! WAAAHHH!!! (cries hard while chucking a tantrum on the floor)...This anime got me through some pretty rough times (the light at the end of the tunnel)...Im gonna miss eating dumplings while watching Kagura stuff her face with food...Now I have to rely on Aquarion Evol...Seems like all the good anime shows are coming to an end now WTH!!!!

amasposu 2012-03-26 12:14

So much filler jammed into one episode. Ahhh.

Even though I expected this, this episode never happened! T_T

ookamigirl 2012-03-26 13:03

Final episode was as fun, funny, weird & wtf as it usually was ^^"
I'm gonna miss this anime since some episodes made me laugh till tears and muscle pain.
Puking was just wtf r u doing?? ROFL
Well, this one did have a few funny parts, but was kinda expecting a bit more from the final episode.

Blaat 2012-03-26 13:05

I thought it was a poor episode, nowhere near as good as episode 150 (IIRC)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4073911)
MAXIMUM TROLLING this week. They even recycled that new year segment again :heh:

I thought the funny thing is that they didn't even bother "widescreening" the segment unlike all the other flashbacks.

amasposu 2012-03-26 15:08

If only they pulled a Fate/Zero instead. It could have been an epic cliffhanger/season finale. T_T

Shiroth 2012-03-26 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisui (Post 4074799)
If only they pulled a Fate/Zero instead. It could have been an epic cliffhanger/season finale. T_T

But it wouldn't have been typical Gintama. :p

FlavoryFantasy 2012-03-26 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4073911)
This finale will go down as one of Gintama's dirtiest episode. Kondo's apology deserves a special mention: it was absolutely disgusting. Only in Gintama can you see that kind of stuff. Loved the new barfing sound effects by the way :heh:

Kondo's apology lol, so glad censors exist for something like that. :p

That barfing segment. Is it wrong that I feel jealous of their sound effects?:heh:

Great finale for Gintama`. I can't wait for when it pops back up again!:D
Now to find something to substitue it for laughing at every week...

TrueDevil 2012-03-26 16:57

Seriously, im really sad that Gintama came to an end ... for now.
This Episode was really funny no question but now it feels like something is missing in my heart.
Im glad they dont give up on the dirty jokes though cuz this is what makes Gintama better than other Jump manga.
Guess 2012 will really be the end of the world with so many animes stopping.

amasposu 2012-03-26 17:07

Then fill the void by reading the manga. Gintama's manga is currently in the middle of an epic arc. =)

Spoiler for manga:

Acadia 2012-03-26 17:39

It's always strange to hear a VA's real voice, but nice to listen to when Kagura did it at the end there.

Freeter 2012-03-26 21:44

Trolling till the very end. That's just how Gintama rolls :cool:

For those who haven't done so yet, get caught up on the manga. Sorachi's kicking the plot into overdrive and going full throttle. And you can bet that the anime team is just frothing at the mouth to adapt it.

felekin 2012-03-27 02:32

I saw the toradora reference.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-03-27 05:19

Expect the unexpected. This pretty much sums up Gintama.

I will no doubt miss my weekly dose of humour, but I guess I will just watch Gintama from scratch.