AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos Character Creation and Fanfiction Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101298)

DarkJak2050 2011-08-19 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunblade23 (Post 3735343)
Time to wait for the reactions

What exactly do you mean? Sorry, just asking.

Anyway, remember that this is in the very early stages, I mean I just came up with this about 4-5 days ago. The characters are still in the works. I just started working on Eric's info and he's just the first of 4, 5 maybe 6 characters (including support/re-occuring ones). So expect Eric's info to change in reguards of his "Personality" (I even put a little notice on it). So the prologue, let alone the first chapter, won't be come out anytime soon.

Silver-Throne 2011-08-19 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 (Post 3735365)
What exactly do you mean? Sorry, just asking.

Anyway, remember that this is in the very early stages, I mean I just came up with this about 4-5 days ago. The characters are still in the works. I just started working on Eric's info and he's just the first of 4, 5 maybe 6 characters (including support/re-occuring ones). So expect Eric's info to change in reguards of his "Personality" (I even put a little notice on it). So the prologue, let alone the first chapter, won't be come out anytime soon.

To make it simple, what will be the reader`s opinion in your IS fanfic( if you have one)?

wavehawk 2011-08-20 05:06

Will try to update my fic. Damn I'm running behind schedule as it is...

HasuMasu 2011-08-20 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 3735677)
Will try to update my fic. Damn I'm running behind schedule as it is...

Chapter 2 of mine will be there shortly. :cool:

Silver-Throne 2011-08-20 07:37

I haven`t read yours wavehawk..

can you put up the link or something please?

HasuMasu 2011-08-20 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunblade23 (Post 3735768)
I haven`t read yours wavehawk..

can you put up the link or something please?

I don't know man, he didn't really put it all in one place so I guess that would be difficult. :heh:

ZeroXSEED 2011-08-20 07:57

Random question for my fic material, "When did Houki and Ichika met? Before or after WK incident?" I knew that Tabane announced about the existence of IS after they met, because Houki and Ichika separated when they're 9-10 years old.

Because if Ichika and Houki met after incident...ohh the plot bunnies (I have two version of the draft right now, and confused which one I should decide).

Speaking of which "Old Man" Wavehawk is sidesplittingly funny, cannot stop laughing reading that one...you can found it in page 46, I think.

HasuMasu 2011-08-20 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 3735790)
Random question for my fic material, "When did Houki and Ichika met? Before or after WK incident?" I knew that Tabane announced about the existence of IS after they met, because Houki and Ichika separated when they're 9-10 years old.

Because if Ichika and Houki met after incident...ohh the plot bunnies (I have two version of the draft right now, and confused which one I should decide).

Speaking of which "Old Man" Wavehawk is sidesplittingly funny, cannot stop laughing reading that one...you can found it in page 46, I think.

They met before it. :)

Silver-Throne 2011-08-20 12:01

I spotted another IS fanfic in ff.net
I read it. That one is fresh( I did not wrote that). Hopefully it won`t turn bad

blitz1/2 2011-08-20 13:05

To be honest, I really want to write a IchikaXByaku shiki personification fic. xD

@gunblade: Do you mean covert strike? Because that summary LEAKS of gary stu material.

Silver-Throne 2011-08-20 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3736119)
To be honest, I really want to write a IchikaXByaku shiki personification fic. xD

@gunblade: Do you mean covert strike? Because that summary LEAKS of gary stu material.

Yes. It`s now a gary stu material. I have to avoid that

I have a question : where can i find a gary stu litmus test?

I need it before publishing my stories

HasuMasu 2011-08-20 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3736119)

Yes, Byakushiki's personification reminds me of Kanade. :cool:

blitz1/2 2011-08-20 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3736515)
Yes, Byakushiki's personification reminds me of Kanade. :cool:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that saw that resemblance, but Kana Hanazawa is already booked. xD

HasuMasu 2011-08-20 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3736532)
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that saw that resemblance, but Kana Hanazawa is already booked. xD

Well it wouldn't be the first time a seiyuu voiced 2 roles in 1 show. :heh:

DarkJak2050 2011-08-21 00:58

Okay guys, here's the Plot for my Fanfic. I just want to point out that this is set outside of IS Academy and through the eyes of a group of guys in IS Society.

Spoiler for Project Silverback:

And here's an update on my first OC's info and possibly the "Baseline" of him.

Spoiler for Original Character 1:

As you can see, there's been a change in Eric's personality info and his "Older Brother" figure.

MeisterBabylon 2011-08-21 01:17

Google helps. But for most parts, I specialize in Sue material. I just try to present it in a way that is appealing. :p

For example, technically an IS pilot who can use a G2 IS to kick G4 asses is kind of a Stu, because of the amounts of plot armor needed. But that's the good kind of Stu that people like; make the fight interesting, use enough brains, and make his background not that cookiecutter and interesting, even a Stu can suffice.

That said... A lot of people need proper Stu training. It took me a long time to master how to portray Space Marines, the biggest Stu Marties of the galaxy that everyone loves.

TENSHI IN MAI INFINITE STRATOS?! WHERE!!!

DarkJak2050 2011-08-21 01:27

If you're refering to my fanfic and OC, then what do you mean by "Sue material"? Just asking.

HasuMasu 2011-08-21 01:44

Quote:

TENSHI IN MAI INFINITE STRATOS?! WHERE!!!
*ahem* I think we can expect Byakushiki to pop out a Handsonic at some point. :heh:

wavehawk 2011-08-21 03:00

DAMN THIS WRITERS BLOCK~~!!!

Comedy is SO hard to write. I now understand why the author gets sick so often. IT IS PHYSICALLY DRAINING to write comedy that works...

HasuMasu 2011-08-21 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 3736721)
DAMN THIS WRITERS BLOCK~~!!!

Comedy is SO hard to write. I now understand why the author gets sick so often. IT IS PHYSICALLY DRAINING to write comedy that works...

His comedy's okay, he, well, I guess I just don't have to mention the action sequences...

...as for my plan to act like the characters to get a feel of them, well, the looks I was getting, well, yeah...:heh: