AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Vote for which mystery/story you want to know most about? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19264)

The-Wolf-Of-Mibu 2004-08-20 08:17

Vote for which mystery/story you want to know most about?

Vote for what you wish to know most about.

I can only include 10 things in the poll so feel free to vote for non of them and instead post what it is you would love to see the manga/anime spend some time on.

I messed up number 5.

It should have read "I wanna know more about the lives of the sannin and how their childhood was. How strong were tehy compared to other genin their age?"

socomberetta 2004-08-20 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Vote for what you wish to know most about.

I can only include 10 things in the poll so feel free to vote for non of them and instead post what it is you would love to see the manga/anime spend some time on.

I don't see a poll, so I'll just post what Id like to see:

Yondaime. His past up to his battle with the Kyuubi.

Akatsuki. I'd like to know their reasoning behind wanting Naruto/Kyuubi and the purpose of the organization.

Kabuto. He's an enigma to me, he seems to be a loyal servant to Oro, but somehow I think there is more to him that's readily seen.

Kyuubi. Id like the manga to spend time on his past, way before he attacked Konoha.

Other Hidden Villages. So far the only village the manga's really gone in depth on is the Hidden Sand. Maybe those other villages have their own Legendary Ninjas or other people like Naruto that can be brought into the story.

Makhazol 2004-08-20 08:32

Yondaime the most. Followed closely by Obito, and Kakashi's Sharingan.

ShikaShika 2004-08-20 08:33

I'll just say one thing since anything else would defeat the purpose of a poll. Akatsuki. It's the only thing I don't know about that I feel I need to know about.

The-Wolf-Of-Mibu 2004-08-20 08:33

Sorry. poll is up now.

Kakashi-nindogs 2004-08-20 08:40

kakashi sharingan im curious to kno about how he got it

Marvel 2004-08-20 09:11

The history about konoha seems interesting because the series (most of it) are always in Konoha. So the history about it looks really interesting. :D

from_the_sand 2004-08-20 09:15

If Im not mistaken
Spoiler:

lotus_lee 2004-08-20 09:47

I know it's late now but I would like to know more about Haku's clan.

Hideki Keiji 2004-08-20 09:50

Personally, I would definitely want to see more about the Fourth.

SanttuH 2004-08-20 09:53

I'd like to know more about the sannin and everything about the great war and how the sannin fought. I'm especially interested in Tsunade... and Orochimaru... and Jiraiya. How silly of me, they are the sannin so... yeah, more about the war.

lotus_lee 2004-08-20 09:59

I dunno whether it goes on this thread but I would like to know how the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan, since the Uchiha descended from the Hyuuga. I think it evolved over time, rather then someone of the Hyuuga clan who was suddenly born with the Sharingan. If so, I would like to know more about the period when it was changing between the 2. They must have been really powerful.

Of course, this may have already been answered and I would be an idiot not to search for it (but what words would I use to search with?).

DracoBattousai 2004-08-20 10:11

I want to know about Kakashi, his past, where and how he got the Sharingan, his relationship with Obito, and how his rivalry with Gai came about.

I also wanna know about the Akatsuki, the members, their leader, and anything else needed to know about them.

I'd also like to see a short bit about the 4th, his life as Hokage, his battle with Kyuubi, and all that.

tramadrama 2004-08-20 10:12

Akatsuki, I'm curious to see if my theories about them are correct. If I had a second choice, it would evolve around Obito/Kakashi and how Obito died.

dnmt 2004-08-20 10:17

You should've put a "What's up with that Kabuto guy?" option.

CrackHack 2004-08-20 10:58

wow, this was very hard decision, cause there were so many juice ones, that i would like to see, but after long thinking, i chose Kakashis Sharingan mystery, cause i wanna know more about him, and i suppose, that when we talk about Kakashi`s Sharingan, we will see obito too.

My second choice would have been Itachi, i want to see what he is capaple of, and more about his times at Akatsuki.

And at last, Akatsuki. It would be nice to see members and history of akatsuki.

PerniciousJuJu 2004-08-20 11:04

hard choices.. however I wanna see how kakashi got his sharingan- which I believe will eventually lead to Obito.

U didn't have this choice: The relationship between the 4th and naruto, if there is any.

yeah, I wanna see those most!!

The-Wolf-Of-Mibu 2004-08-20 12:55

Like you guys I wanna see everything as well.

But mainly i would just love to see Itachi kicking everyones ass in his genin days.

It would be amazingly entertaining if we could see Itachi's Chuunin exam.

He obviiously has no reservation at all about killing. He must have been the quiet-gaara of the exam.

Although the examiners did say that gaara had set the record for the fastest completion of the forest of death.

Obtio story is equally juicy.

I thought about inlcuding kabuto as one of the options. Its almost obvious that theres more to kabuto than meets the eye. However, i didnt think that mystery/event deserved a spot on the limited 10 option post ^^

BrownRukus 2004-08-20 13:08

I would definitely like to know more about Kabuto, but i am more interested in Shino. How his childhood was effected when kids knew he had bugs inside him

mr_belette 2004-08-20 13:42

I'd like to know who are Naruto's parents, and so if there are any relationships with the 4th