AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Haruhi Suzumiya (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Future Episode Synopses/Series Predictions/General Speculation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31035)

Catgirls 2006-04-13 10:49

Future Episode Synopses/Series Predictions/General Speculation

Original text © xris

This thread is for future speculation of the Suzumiya Haruhi anime. The main purpose is to keep such discussion away from the episode discussion threads and so avoid serious spoilers.

Acceptable post topics
Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such.
Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage).

Please make sure you use spoiler tags when making posts concerning the second and third topics above! Also provide where the source of such speculation come from if at all possible (i.e. "Animeage", or "Game") and identify any spoiler tags with the use of the subject title (see the paragraph below how to do this). Untagged spoilers are risking a ban for the poster, please use the Report button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if you see any unmarked spoilers.

If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read the BB Code FAQ.

Spoiler tag examples
[spoiler] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler:

[spoiler=subject title] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler for subject title:

Enjoy. :)

sophismata 2006-04-13 11:17

As I posted earlier, here is my theory regarding Kyon.

It is my belief that "Kyon" is only real sofar as it relates to Haruhi; I think Haruhi has created Kyon and that is why some details, such as his name, seem non-existant; the creation is not that deep.

Of course, it's just speculation on my part.

panzerfan 2006-04-13 13:21

fufufu...
Spoiler:

nihaha. :P I am not saying anything more than that.

Shadowscar 2006-04-13 14:28

ahhh how is it possible to predict this show this is a cruel cruel joke lol :P

although sophismata idea sounds cool he has had to much class room interaction for that to be of her imagination :(

For some reason i can see the SOS group going against the school and doing alot of very unqiue things :)

melange 2006-04-13 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by panzerfan
fufufu...
Spoiler:

nihaha. :P I am not saying anything more than that.

Spoiler:

In any case, going more non-spoilerish and pointing out some things shown/hinted at in the episodes themselves for others to ponder about...

Haruhi pre-Kyon and post-Kyon seem almost like two different people... its almost like she's been waiting for someone to feed her those ideas.

Deiwos 2006-04-13 16:58

While watching first ep for the 3rd time I guess I've found something interesting.

As we all know special effects in Mikurus movie aren't impressive (actually they are crappy :rolleyes: )

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...h_bscap443.jpg

But at the end of the episode on the rooftop scene, the blue lights coming from Itsukis barrier/shield (or whatever it should be called) are suprisingly well made.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...h_bscap441.jpg http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...h_bscap440.jpg

Isn't this suspicious ?

I just wanted to share with my observation. I guess that people who read the novels, actually know how to explain this " phenomenon "
Anyways I will humbly wait for some more episodes to exactly find this out by myself. (I have already read too much spoilers ^^; )

Pakxenon 2006-04-13 19:06

Man. I was wondering what's up with Itsuki going all DBZ while Mikuru's Beam Attack was just crappy editting.

Then you've got Yuki flying in the sky... but she's apparently still here, so that's either amateur editting or she came back from space, being a magic alien and all.

Vexx 2006-04-13 19:36

Kyon's "attack" at the end of the show showed surprising levels of sfx :)
That and a few other foreshadow clues mean this show is probably going to get very surreal. Disclaimer - I've not read any of the source material and in fact intend to avoid it until after the series.

Radiosity 2006-04-13 19:46

Surreal indeed. Take the cat for example. It was talking. It even surprised the rest of them because it's supposed to keep it's mouth shut it seems. The comment '...and that was ventriloquism' certainly seems to hint that it was indeed the cat talking, and the rest of them shushing him gave a clue of course ;)

sophismata 2006-04-13 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowscar
although sophismata idea sounds cool he has had to much class room interaction for that to be of her imagination :(

Oh, he's a real person. I'm not saying he's a figment of Haruhi's imagination, but rather, I think he was created, in a way, by Haruhi...

He matches her perfectly, enthusiasm and cynicism, joy and nonchalance... as someone said, it's like he's the key, or the trigger...

Pakxenon 2006-04-13 22:38

Haruhi throwing tennis ball at roof: She's trying to call aliens.
Haruhi stalking around the pool: She's going to create a vortex to another world.

o_____O

Mareel 2006-04-13 23:24

I just wanna see suzumiya wearing a hat made out of tin to protect from alien mind reading waves.

Sushi-Y 2006-04-14 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiosity
Surreal indeed. Take the cat for example. It was talking. It even surprised the rest of them because it's supposed to keep it's mouth shut it seems. The comment '...and that was ventriloquism' certainly seems to hint that it was indeed the cat talking, and the rest of them shushing him gave a clue of course ;)

Well, they are trying to film something that's going to be seen by an audience, so it probably wouldn't be a very good idea to have a talking cat in it. Yuki's "matter-of-fact" sounding excuse is funny, but important. The most important reason for hiding all the "supernatural" happenings is so that Haruhi doesn't find out about it.

As for future directions, I think they'll finish the introduction (there's still Koizumi left), plus the initial club works ("aquisitioning" a personal computer for SOS-dan use, bunnygirl PR, etc.), and Mikuru, Yuki, and Koizumi's "important" initial events with Kyon. After that, the story will probably jump from volume 1 (憂鬱/Yuutsu, Melancoly) to volume 3 (退屈/Taikutsu, Boredom). Since timeline-wise, volume 3 comes directly after volume 1. The final events of volume 1 will probably make a good series ending instead.

melange 2006-04-14 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
After that, the story will probably jump from volume 1 (??/Yuutsu, Melancoly) to volume 3 (??/Taikutsu, boredom). Since timeline-wise, volume 3 comes directly after volume 1. The final events of volume 1 will probably make a good series ending instead.

Still haven't gotten to vol 3 :heh: (working on it I promise!) but I agree with the final events of vol 1 being a good series ending. It would feel pretty jarring otherwise.

Thelastguardian 2006-04-14 02:35

Quote:

The final events of volume 1 will probably make a good series ending instead.

Maybe, but there is that Christmas+Nabe+Kyon-dresses-as-reindeer scene in the ED, which can mean that

Spoiler:

But heck, Volume 1's ending is good enough.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-04-14 14:52

does anyone know whats Itsuki full name?

Pakxenon 2006-04-14 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
does anyone know whats Itsuki full name?

Uh... Itsuki Koizumi? He's got DBZ powas. :D

Onizuka-GTO 2006-04-14 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakxenon
Uh... Itsuki Koizumi? He's got DBZ powas. :D

funny :rolleyes:

anyway, how about the three sidekicks anyone got any names for them?

still looking for data to plot into the wiki.

haruhi wiki is now my life :(

melange 2006-04-16 17:30

This conversation is reproduced here from the Novels Translations Thread as the content would more suitably fit this one. Sorry for the inconvenience. :heh:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

panzerfan 2006-04-16 17:37

Spoiler:

This is starting to look like what Itsuki might've said somehow...

In the meantime, does anyone recall Kasuga Ayumu? I was a little surprised when all of a sudden 'Kasuga == Haruhi' starts to string into my mind. (How I made the connection is... guess.)

melange 2006-04-16 17:50

Quote:

Spoiler:

This is starting to look like what Itsuki might've said somehow...

Spoiler:

panzerfan 2006-04-16 18:03

Spoiler:

Sushi-Y 2006-04-16 23:57

To reply to a couple of posts in the episode 3 thread. Since it's more about future episode predictions, I'll put the reply here.
===============
Quote:

Originally Posted by melange
That's an interesting observation about 'episode 7'. Vol 1 definitely needs a lot more screen time to finish it off. Compressing it doesn't look like it would work as those events are really important. So they may actually be doing what I had asked earlier in a different thread - rearranging events to interperse between the major character intros/explanations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
From the next episode preview, it appears there is going to be no attempts made to bridge the gap between episode 1 (2) and episode 7 (3).
Guess that makes sense in a way... We are going to be watching episodes in random order, by the looks of it. Very Haruhi.

Here's an examination, from a novel reader's point of view:

- The anime appears that it will cover up to Shoushitsu (消失, volume 4) (one proof is the Winter hot-pot shot in the ED sequence). Going any further is unlikely, given that we only have 14 (well, 13) episodes.

- Out of the the first 4 volumes (Yuutsu, Tameiki, Taikutsu, Shoushitsu), the only volume that's made up of a series of short, one-shot stories is Taikutsu (volume 3). Tameiki (volume 2), on the other hand, was already covered by Episode00 (well, Tameiki really only covered the filming process, the actual Episode00 movie was played out as a short-story chapter in Douyou (動揺, volume 6).

In other words, even though the anime is going to cover the first 4 volumes, the "main story" will be most likely be extracted from volume 1 (Yuutsu) and 4 (Shoushitsu). And it makes perfect sense to anyone who has read the novels because we know that these two volumes are where things actually get serious, compared to the "side-story-ish" feel of 2 and 3.

- We know that volume 2 probably won't be touched on anymore, so the remaining episodes will probably be using contents from volume 1, 3, and 4.

- By the end of episode 3, we know that Kyoani is going to start splitting volume 1 up and mixing in Taikutsu (volume 3) episodes. Which makes sense in two levels:

1. In volume 1, Yuki's "introduction" is immediately followed by Mikuru's, then Koizumi's, and then the Asakura event. If the anime showed all of these events one right after another, it's possible that the sudden flood of information might turn off some first-time watchers, and since volume 1's mood remains pretty serious after that until the very end, showing Yuutsu as one whole "package" probably wouldn't work.

2. Taikutsu (volume 3) is made up of 4 short-stories: Suzumiya Haruhi no Taikutsu, Sasa no Ha Rhapsody, Mysterious Sign, Kotou Shoukougun (Suzumiya Haruhi's Boredom, Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, Mysterious Sign, Lone Island Syndrome). They're independent from each other, and can be easily broken up into seperate episodes. Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody is actually quite an important chapter plot-wise too.

- So, the conclusion is: the anime will probably continue with Yuutsu's story, with episodes from Taikutsu thown in there every now and then. Shoushitsu, on the other hand, can't come in until the later episodes after most (...if not ALL, including Haruhi and Kyon's ____ scene, if they chose not to use it as an ending) of Yuutsu has been shown.

So, as a concrete example, it might be something like:
Episode 1: Episode00
Episode 2~10: 5~6 Yuutsu episodes + 3~4 Taikutsu episodes
Episode 11~14: 2~4 Shoushitsu episode + maybe 1~2 Yuutsu episode? (if they choose Yuutsu's end as the ending)

Sushi-Y 2006-04-18 03:46

Another reply about future episode discussion, sorry for the double post. ^^;
===========================
Quote:

Originally Posted by disorderman
Maybe like this:
1話 朝比奈ミクルの冒険
2話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱Ⅰ
3話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱Ⅱ
4話 涼宮ハルヒの退屈
5話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱Ⅲ
6話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱Ⅳ
7話 笹の葉ラプソディ
8話 涼宮ハルヒの溜息Ⅰ
9話 涼宮ハルヒの溜息Ⅱ
10話 射手座の日
11話 涼宮ハルヒの消失Ⅰ
12話 涼宮ハルヒの消失Ⅱ
13話 涼宮ハルヒの消失Ⅲ
14話 涼宮ハルヒの消失Ⅳ

That looks perfectly plausible too, 笹の葉ラプソディ is absolutely crucial to the story so it must be there. I think the first 7 episodes will probably play out just like the way you listed. 2 溜息 episodes and 射手座の日 would serve as a good bridge (timeline wise) between volume 1 (憂鬱) and volume 4 (消失), although there could be other combinations. As for 4 消失 episodes to round out the pack, I agree with that too. The anime will most likely end with the 消失 ending, it's a lot more "neutral" compared to 憂鬱's ending.
(But that means Yuki gets to take center stage during the final episodes then. I don't mind though, that "alternate" Yuki moe'd me to death ^^; )

I'm personally looking forward to seeing:

melange 2006-04-18 19:21

In an attempt to bring disparate discussions together in a more suitable thread, I will reproduce the more "Speculation"-ish posts from episode 3 here. Apologies in advance if I had misquoted/etc anyone's words.

Posts on Haruhi's nature:

Quote:

Haruhi is a modern interpretation of a classical Greek hero(ine) if we think about it. Luckily the take's not Shakesphereian since her greatest strength would be the perfect downfall. After thinking of Haruhi outside of anime context, I find her to be most befitting of the epic heroes.

Much like the flawed deities, Haruhi's personality is not taken out from straight cookie cutter. Her obsession and that undying thirst for change exceeds all else and it manifests itself in the display of her everyday antics, her mental states and
Spoiler:
That creativity which rivals that of Prometheus proves itself to be as horrifying as the gift of fire was to the gods (look at where the Greek gods are today?)

Kyon is unique in his role as not mere narriator but the bridge to observe the kind of 'madness' that is Haruhi. Haruhi, ever so curious of it all, becomes so destructive to the surrounding (as humanity is) as she refuses to conform and instead confronts/alters the very nature (again, humanity). Justifying means with ends, she relentlessly pushes her agenda of countering boredom. (Sounds almost hedonist utilitarian)

Haruhi becomes fascinating to me because... to me she embodies humanity. Ever so curious, ever so eager to play with fire, ever so headstrong, so proud, so uncompromising, maybe even nearsighted that she... we human... become monsters... freaks of nature in retrospect.

Spoiler:

Kyon does not shy in being the one that has the power to present and subsequently interpret the acts of the heroes... in some ways putting things into stone. He carries the weight of commentator which is from nearly of no significence to being the key influence with our conclusion on what we've been given. That in itself proves to be an interesting power... think of the power that Homer and all subsequent scribes and monks have had just in transcribing/retelling oral epics into how we know of them today.
Kyon's ventage point in observing Haruhi and the SOS is omnipresent in some ways. His narriation at time levitates him from the scene as he speaks directly to the audience and his access to all the actors seemingly fits everything into an acrylic case, just as Plutarch and his imitators have had the advantage of time as their mean of being omnipresent in their story retellings.

The strength in a pen or narriation though is relative (Leon Trotsky and an ice dagger illustrates that pretty clearly...) and it shows in Kyon's involvement. Funny in some ways and all too real as well >.< (though a bit bloody an illustration). I am liking him more and more as Haruhi progresses.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by melange in reply to Panzerfan
Nice. It seems that you've managed to pin down Haruhi's (and Kyon's) archetype :D
Spoiler for discussion on Haruhi's nature:

----------------------------------------
Posts on the ethics of Haruhi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
You may say that, but Haruhi is not evil, in traditional sense. More like rampant disregard of other's well being ;) .

Actually that's not exactly right.

Spoiler for minor-medium:

As the story goes on, you will see different side of Haruhi. Some are nice, some are funny, one or two even made me go "wow I never knew she is like that inside her mind". The story needs time to develope its characters.

There is a method in her madness. More than method, actually. She is a very rounded character.

If I have to complain, I would complain about Mikuru. She gets the short end of the stick in terms of character developement. Therefore out of the four primary supportive characters, I like her the least.

Spoiler for very minor:

To Sushi-
Spoiler for very heavy, novel oriented:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi-Y in reply to Lastguardian
That's true, although Haruhi's treatment of Mikuru in this episode was mean, it was still within the "can be laughed off as a joke" level. Some of the things Haruhi did in volume 2, on the other hand, really begins to push against that "funny/not funny" borderline (although she didn't really mean it). But then again, it all adds to the realism of Haruhi's character, don't you think? Haruhi's not Haruhi unless she's always dashing ahead at full-speed, ignoring all traffic signs.

Quote:

Frankly the 'computer blackmail' scene isn't that disturbing in the anime or in the novel for me. I couldn't help but laugh. Though of course they are 'cruel', I found most of the Mikuru-bullying scenes funny in the black humor type way but it's actually another Mikuru-bullying scene in the 2nd novel that left me with a bad taste in my mouth and really soured my enjoyment of Haruhi.
Spoiler for 2nd novel spoilers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi-Y in reply to melange
Haruhi didn't mean it, of course. Remember, although Haruhi may appear like she's always doing things by her own methods, she's actually a perfectly logical person inside. What makes Haruhi unique is her ability to totally ignore those logics.
Spoiler for volume 2 scene:

Of course, we don't even know if the anime would even bother to go back to volume 2 again, so maybe we won't get to see that scene at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipze in reply to Sushi-Y's "Haruhi didn't mean it of course"
Eh, I don't think thats a good reasoning/defence for Haruhi's actions.
Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by panzerfan in reply to Eclipze
That is the duality of the subject matter. Utilitarian will simply either say that a 'greater good' can be generated or that these acts of abuse has no downside from the perspective of the result as to prevent them. On the other hand moralists, relative or absolute will argue to infringements to fundamental 'rules' of these acts are not tolerable/wrong and gains do not take away from the impact of those infringements.

Spoiler:

Looking at the visage that is yourself proves to be difficult... putting complicity aside there's the burden of arrogance to be answered. To make matters worse shames that adult put shroud/clothes over in silent recognition and to see such ugliness, unabridged and naked...blatently displayed.

In kyon's defense, he has a backbone. As a matter of fact Yuki and Itsuki have that as well. However, to put into context (and not spoil the story) let's just say Haruhi holds significent deterrence in her hands to keep the SOS at bay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shirobane
Ok now for the parts that could get me in trouble in which I will spoiler so that those who choose to avoid my thoughts can do so :D
Spoiler for oh noes trouble ahead!:

Also, Eclipze I don't think your example is very fitting of Haruhi's character as the intent to harm is already inherent in the action. Regardless if you didn't mean to harm someone else, the intent to harm is already present in that case. In Haruhi's case, she's more like a child trying to get your attention by pulling the tail of a cat who is clearly not enjoying the aggrivation. You (for example are the owner of the cat) aren't very happy since the child is basically torturing your cat, so you scold them. Mission success for the child as (s)he has obtained your attention now.

Speaking of which: @TheLastGuardian & Melange
Spoiler:

----
In response to Shirobane
I'm sorry you clicked on the spoiler, but I did put "2nd novel spoilers" for a reason :heh:
Spoiler:

Onizuka-GTO 2006-04-18 20:03

Is it just me, or does kyon

Spoiler:

panzerfan 2006-04-18 20:21

Kyon's narriation in ep0 are sarcastic and poignant so... they hint to another level of the obvious facts.

Spoiler:

No Keitarou, Kyon bleeds out his heartfelt comments in a very 'unassuming' way in ep0 and could be brushed off as mere humor elements. (this makes me like Kyon that much more) There is significant finesse on his part to achieve doublespeak and looks so good doing it.

Spoiler:

Onizuka-GTO 2006-04-18 20:26

well, its good that we know kyon is a "hero" is his own sense. After all...

Spoiler:

We salute you Kyon, for your manly sacrifice! :D :D :D :D

Shirobane 2006-04-18 20:51

Hmm, so I see my post got Haruhi-ed over to this thread :p
Thanks for the response Melange and Thelastguardian from the ep 3 thread.

panzerfan 2006-04-18 21:00

This has been really fun. It's been a long time since I baked my noddle over any anime and never did I just... think about it for a while and having to let it sink in. I practically sat in my chair as the posts just come in like a floodgate and try to hold onto the ride... slept late waiting for opinions if not answers. We've been having some very interesting conversations and we're not even 1/4 done with Haruhi the anime. This is great.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-04-18 21:18

Quote:

This has been really fun. It's been a long time since I baked my noddle over any anime and never did I just... think about it for a while and having to let it sink in. I practically sat in my chair as the posts just come in like a floodgate and try to hold onto the ride... slept late waiting for opinions if not answers. We've been having some very interesting conversations and we're not even 1/4 done with Haruhi the anime. This is great.

yeah know what you mean, i've been sleeping at 7am for a the past week now. dammitr. i blame haruhi. but..but.. i can't stop...must......have...haruhi!!

I'm kinda scared, if im this bad, imagine if i had been expose to those sucidal cults?!!

i'm so glad it was haruhi. :)

haruhiism banzai, :D

Sushi-Y 2006-04-18 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Is it just me, or does kyon

Spoiler:

Here's what Kyon thinks of the SOS-dan members (imo):
Spoiler:

melange 2006-04-19 01:16

Haruhi really has worked herself into my daily life as like Onizuka I also have my sleep schedule all messed up because of her. How fitting :heh:

About Kyon's opinion of Mikuru...
Quote:

Here's what Kyon thinks of the SOS-dan members (imo):
[spoiler]
Mikuru: Time traveller from the future, although she sure doesn't act like one. Needs to be protected.

Kyon considers Mikuru to be his innocent goddess, he loves watching her dressed up in various costumes (his favorite is still her maid costume, which will become Mikuru's "uniform" whenever she's in the SOS-dan club room), and seeing her smile "heals" him from the pains of Haruhi's tyranny.

Spoiler for novel 2 spoilers:

Thelastguardian 2006-04-19 02:03

Quote:

Haruhi really has worked herself into my daily life as like Onizuka I also have my sleep schedule all messed up because of her. How fitting :heh:

About Kyon's opinion of Mikuru...

Spoiler for novel 2 spoilers:

Spoiler spoiler tag...

Spoiler for don't press if you know what's good for you:

panzerfan 2006-04-19 10:50

Of course, this leaves our point of reference at Kyon. We are forced to take Kyon's POV as absolute as we observe how everything moves around Haruhi (much like how Earth is where we make observations to how the solar system revolves around the sun and how the sun revolves around Alpha Centauri. )

Spoiler:

suguru 2006-04-19 13:04

These are purely random thoughts, although since the anime hasn't gotten into Haruhi's 'abilities' much yet I'll put it in spoiler tags:

Spoiler:

panzerfan 2006-04-19 13:39

Hmm... (it is odd how the discussions on Haruhi, unlike other animes recently, become very metaphysical/philisophical.)

Spoiler:

melange 2006-04-19 23:05

Quote:

Another reply about future episode discussion, sorry for the double post. ^^;
===========================

That looks perfectly plausible too, ???????? is absolutely crucial to the story so it must be there. I think the first 7 episodes will probably play out just like the way you listed. 2 ?? episodes and ????? would serve as a good bridge (timeline wise) between volume 1 (??) and volume 4 (??), although there could be other combinations. As for 4 ?? episodes to round out the pack, I agree with that too. The anime will most likely end with the ?? ending, it's a lot more "neutral" compared to ??'s ending.
(But that means Yuki gets to take center stage during the final episodes then. I don't mind though, that "alternate" Yuki moe'd me to death ^^; )

I'm personally looking forward to seeing:

Going back to the discussion on future episodes...
Spoiler:

Sushi-Y 2006-04-20 01:11

Quote:

Going back to the discussion on future episodes...
Spoiler:

It's possible, although it's not that important of a chapter.

The thing is, if we were to set "The end of volume 4" as the anime's ending, then that would give us a clear range of the short-stories that might be included in the anime. Here's an in-story timeline of the Suzumiya Haruhi series, up to the end of volume 4:
Spoiler:

To clean it up a little,
Spoiler:

My version of the episode list, then, would probably look like:
Spoiler:

In case you can't tell, I love pointlessly guessing future episode directions. ^^;

melange 2006-04-20 01:37

Quote:

It's possible, although it's not that important of a chapter.

The thing is, if we were to set "The end of volume 4" as the anime's ending, then that would give us a clear range of the short-stories that might be included in the anime. Here's an in-story timeline of the Suzumiya Haruhi series, up to the end of volume 4:
Spoiler:

To clean it up a little,
Spoiler:

My version of the episode list, then, would probably look like:
Spoiler:

In case you can't tell, I love pointlessly guessing future episode directions. ^^;

*lets out a small tameiki* Well any attempt I have at trying to discuss the episode line-up is going to be handicapped by my plodding progress through the novels but...

Spoiler for about Taikutsu in the middle of vol 1:

Edit:
Spoiler for usage or non-usage of Vol. 1 ending: