AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Total Eclipse (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Total Eclipse - Episode 17 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115855)

yankky5 2012-10-28 20:00

Lmfao!! :heh: :heh: this ep is simply the best with all the doom and gloom from the previous eps I'm glad that they showed allot of romantic comedy and people getting drnk over orange juice :D

woodearth 2012-10-28 20:07

I laugh at the dense protagonist now but I was young once and too stupid to take the hint. Or maybe too afraid.

LeoXiao 2012-10-28 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomRavager (Post 4416233)
Well, it would only make a difference if the BETA rely on radar, infrared, noise or ground vibrations to locate targets.

Actually how do the BETA find stuff to attack? You'd think they'd need some sort of radar or something to track targets.

Maverick05 2012-10-28 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeoXiao (Post 4416530)
Actually how do the BETA find stuff to attack? You'd think they'd need some sort of radar or something to track targets.

From what I understand, seems like BETA can actually "smell" or "feel" high-tech weaponry, so they usually clasify their targets from highest tech/threat to lowest.

Also, they don't need to recon, they just zerg the whole field.

Wild Goose 2012-10-28 22:07

*spittake* Inia is the only kid I have ever seen who LIKES getting injections instead of oral medication.

That said, for bitter pills, I'd swallow them with a teaspoon of honey. :p

NoemiChan 2012-10-28 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 4416633)
*spittake* Inia is the only kid I have ever seen who LIKES getting injections instead of oral medication.

Guess she's both a masochist and a sadist....

Wild Goose 2012-10-28 22:24

Also, poor Yui. Wanted to confess - or at least give something to Yuuya - but the unwanted harem keeps getting in her way, lol.

Don't worry, Yui-hime, Yuuya will be by your side! Believe in yourself! Use your power of moe tsundere ojousama! And use your assets of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]!

...also, seriously, Yui is one helluva lightweight. Getting drunk from orange juice? @____@ :heh:

Tenchi Ryu 2012-10-28 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 4416652)

...also, seriously, Yui is one helluva lightweight. Getting drunk from orange juice? @____@ :heh:

Lightweight is getting drunk off one beer or glass of wine. Getting drunk off OJ is just sad....

The bartender girl was like...:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:
:heh::heh:

NoemiChan 2012-10-28 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 4416652)
Don't worry, Yui-hime, Yuuya will be by your side! Believe in yourself! Use your power of moe tsundere ojousama! And use your assets of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]!

They'll get there.... Yui will teach Yuuya how to swing he sword beast-fully in battle that is so awesome that they'll add the pink American back to his harem.....:heh:

Yui: "Hold you're sword with both hands for a better grip.."
Yuuya: " Oh, yeah... sorry..."

Tenchi Ryu 2012-10-28 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4416662)
They'll get there.... Yui will teach Yuuya how to swing he sword beast-fully in battle that is so awesome that they'll add the pink American back to his harem.....:heh:

I thought it was made pretty obvious she's Leon's girl now in the last episode?

Silvance 2012-10-28 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrypokstick (Post 4416401)
just want to point out that the raptor used here is the EMD(Engineering and Manufacturing Development) variant. which means its the trial prototype of the mass produced version. Its certainly an improvement over the original Yf-22 prototype from 10 years ago but compared to the mass produced F-22A variant it is slightly weaker in most of its aspect. The EMD raptor improved the original Yf-22's stealth capabilities by using radar absorbing paint to coast it self and features improved noise reduction and heat signatures absorbtion from its Jump Units and lowered vibration level when walking,all features that are now found on the mass produced F-22A. Basically an EMD model is the final test trial version of an soon to be mass produced model, all the shortcomings found on the EMD version will be rectified and improved on with the Mass produced model. Similar to real life the mass produced model is often an improvement on the Prototype.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomRavager (Post 4416314)
Get a room?
Get out?
The hotel is that way?

Do it behind that tree?

Outdoor exercise can be more exciting especially in broad daylight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodearth (Post 4416503)
I laugh at the dense protagonist now but I was young once and too stupid to take the hint. Or maybe too afraid.

Its fine even if he is dense. Yuuya knows his priorities. TSF > Girls.

NoemiChan 2012-10-28 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu (Post 4416663)
I thought it was made pretty obvious she's Leon's girl now in the last episode?

Sheeshhh.... Once he swing he's sword... Japanese style... she'll be drooling....:eyespin:

Tenchi Ryu 2012-10-28 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4416671)
Sheeshhh.... Once he swing he's sword... Japanese style... she'll be drooling....:eyespin:

You're right...that's the only way its meant to be. Leon's probably a quick shooter anyway :heh::heh:

NoemiChan 2012-10-28 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu (Post 4416679)
You're right...that's the only way its meant to be. Leon's probably a quick shooter anyway :heh::heh:

And Yuuya is just the MC of the series.....:heh:

shinigami99 2012-10-28 23:18

Probably the cutest girls I've seen in a harem in a while.

Yuuya will conquer it and get the harem end. Mark my words. I don't care if the story and animation goes to the dogs, I'm just gonna watch it just to see how he pulls it off.

Somnus 2012-10-29 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinigami99 (Post 4416725)
Probably the cutest girls I've seen in a harem in a while.

Yuuya will conquer it and get the harem end. Mark my words. I don't care if the story and animation goes to the dogs, I'm just gonna watch it just to see how he pulls it off.

I'm just hoping our jolly Russian scientists won't be ruining the party by wiping Yuuya from the memories of our lovely twins. On the episode itself though, great fun.

greensoulreaper 2012-10-29 00:18

I suddenly remembered Houki's reactions in Infinite Stratos during that lunchtime scene between Yuuya and Yui, when Cui interrupted with her self-proclamations of a honeymoon and Yui twitched in frustration...lol.

Tenchi Ryu 2012-10-29 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinigami99 (Post 4416725)
Yuuya will conquer it and get the harem end.

My thing is wouldn't this make the most logical sense? Have Yuuya (a damn good piloit) mate with other girls (also damn good pilots) to produce offspring with killer BADASS pilot genes? That and considering human population is at a low, 1 man should have at LEAST 2 females if they plan on repopulating the earth.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-10-29 01:07

Yuuya = The second-coming of Setsuna. Only love his mecha and ignoring all the girls :heh:.

Well, at least he doesn’t go “94 Secooooonnnnnnnddd!” like Setsuna's “Guundaaaammmm!” shouting.

Jan-Poo 2012-10-29 01:56

You know there is another famous chinese girl who falls in love with a man simply because he bested her in a fight: Shampoo from Ranma 1/2

I guess Cui comes from her same village.

Ah and Yuuya confirmed to be one hell of a dense character. Women keep falling at his feet and he remains completely oblivious. Hell, I'm not completely sure that he understood that Cui likes him.