AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kami nomi/TWGOK (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Kami nomi/TWGOK - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98478)

xris 2010-10-23 06:53

Kami nomi/TWGOK - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kami nomi/TWGOK, Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

tsunade666 2010-10-23 07:07

Episode 3 the finally of Mio's arc.

The smooth moves and persistent act of Kami move Mio bit by bit from tsun to dere and also enters the dominion of a queen status :heh:

Kami is trying to release the dere side but he meets an unexpected side or maybe he is the one who awaken the dominatrix side of Mio?

Mio's mother was not shown but her father was shown and also Mio's cute pass. She doesn't grow much from the graduation and even the graduation makes me confuse if it's kindergarten or elementary graduation.

The dance and climax of the arc is fantastic and Elsee in Maid is winner but I love Mio more.

Ashaman 2010-10-23 07:15

Yep. Can't help but like the dance scene in prticular.

"H-Holding hands is a normal part of dancing" was hunnnggg worthy.

risingstar3110 2010-10-23 07:56

It's too bad that i can't watch this episode as a normal audience because i read the manga and already know the story. But in term of paces, plot development and character portray, i will give it 9.5/10 rounding up.

Best moment? Let's see. The sadistic Mio maybe. And also the trains...

Will comment more on this later, probably have to rewatch since my mind is kinda fuzzy now

Edit: and the "ji~~" part in the end, of course i have to rewatch a few times since it was so cute....
Anyway for those who do not get the reference, here is where Keima's "secret bring a strong bond" come from:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KROMEangel (Post 3309907)
Apparantly, the reference is THIS

Spoiler for vid:

AND Mio's much more HHNGGH-inducing than I remember. Good show, Manglobe. :)

klare 2010-10-23 09:20

wow subforum

a nice ending for the Mio route, feel like she is the twin of Nagi from Hayate

that explanation about the falling into the valley thing is silly :)

MrTerrorist 2010-10-23 09:38

Keima Yodeling. In a dress. On a swing. Screaming about Bonds and Secrets.
My reaction: OMGROFLOL!!!!

tsunade666 2010-10-23 09:44

the part when the swing reach it's peak and it broke and making kami fall on the cliff was wow :heh: and also the part where you can almost see the skirt makes me close my eyes *o* what underwear will kami wear :heh: :heh:

but so far their isn't much fan service on kaminomi

Elsie in heidi (is the spelling right?) is also cute

Seihai 2010-10-23 09:46

Yes, Heidi is correct. And yes, her jumping happily about in that dress with that something which looks like a goat or that goat which looks like a piece of something is also cute indeed.

johnishida 2010-10-23 10:18

Another really good episode! Too bad Mio didn't get more deredere moments :(

As always Keima proves he is truly the "Capturing God"!

Daniel E. 2010-10-23 13:59

Oh lol, Heidi. I still remember watching that as a kid. :p

A pretty solid episode on the whole.

Keima turning the dance instructions into a D-pad code was also hilarious. :heh:

Hooves 2010-10-23 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3311756)

Keima turning the dance instructions into a D-pad code was also hilarious. :heh:

I forgot Keima's sequence to it :heh: I think it was up, up, down, down, L, R L :eyespin:

khryoleoz 2010-10-23 14:39

Alright, it's own sub-forum. Justly deserved in my view.

I liked Mio's character. The gap in her heart as revealed by her responses to Keima at the back yard was pretty darn good drama. "You pretended to help me, but it was all a trick! Ever since you showed up, Papa's been getting smaller...[in my heart]. At this rate, Papa will really die." A girl who didn't want to let go of her dad.

The progressive changes to the carriages were awesome as are Keima's teaching moments. Most impressive is the lengths to which Keima would go through to succeed in the capture. Despite having a bizarre view of life, he's a great guy whose moral values are in tact and knows enough about human nature to manipulate them, but doing so with the aim of healing the gap in the heart rather than just filling it with himself, which would be the minimum requirement according to Elsea's formulation.

Elsea is so cute. Even if she does nothing else, she needs to be by Keima's side for being that cute.

paladinenvec 2010-10-23 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3311756)

Abuelito Dime tuuu hahaha (Mexican reference to dubbing of the opening of heydi's anime)
Anyway, Heidy Reference in this episode was the scene that stole the show in this episode , Maid Elsie was pretty cute though...=)
Yay! for the Subforum =)!!!!

Daniel E. 2010-10-23 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3311759)
I forgot Keima's sequence to it :heh: I think it was up, up, down, down, L, R L :eyespin:

Wasn't that the code to get infinite lives or something? :heh:

With all the things he has gone through, I would understand Keima wanting a few extra lives in there. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by paladinenvec (Post 3311808)
Abuelito Dime tuuu hahaha (Mexican reference to dubbing of the opening of heydi's anime)

ZOMG! Nostalgia kicks in to the max! :heh:

Sackett 2010-10-23 16:45

I think this episode was key to showing why God Only Knows is more than just a galge fantasy played out in Keima's "real life". Keima isn't really releasing the spirits by romancing the girls. He's actually healing the "gaps in the heart" that each one has. He helps Ayumi overcome her fear that she'll let the team down during the big race. Now he helps Mio come to accept her father's death.

His "romantic" antics from the gaming world get him attention and make him a part of their life, but they actually don't get him anywhere with the girls. It isn't until he finds the true concern and addresses it that he succeeds in romance.

The obvious conclusion is that it isn't the romance that is necessary, it's just the need to heal the emotional wounds that each girl has. Keima is using romance as his framework since it's the only way he has of managing to relate to real girls. (By pretending they are 2D girls.)

Himeji 2010-10-23 17:00

I've been thinking about the ever bigger carriages that Elsie makes for Keima so he can drive Mio around.
Could it be that they became ever bigger, ending up with a train which totally exhausted Keima, because Elsie was starting to get jealous of Mio and somehow wanted to get back at Keima with that?
We've already seen that Elsie likes Keima when she blushed from him trying out pick-up lines.

Hooves 2010-10-23 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 3311820)
Wasn't that the code to get infinite lives or something? :heh:

With all the things he has gone through, I would understand Keima wanting a few extra lives in there. :p

Well if he messed up... Dont you think he would need those lives :p

fukarming 2010-10-23 19:22

What is the connection between Heidi, girls of the alps and "secret make people closer"?

risingstar3110 2010-10-23 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himeji (Post 3311919)
I've been thinking about the ever bigger carriages that Elsie makes for Keima so he can drive Mio around.
Could it be that they became ever bigger, ending up with a train which totally exhausted Keima, because Elsie was starting to get jealous of Mio and somehow wanted to get back at Keima with that?
We've already seen that Elsie likes Keima when she blushed from him trying out pick-up lines.

Well you do make some points... but rather than try to get back to Keima, i think Elsie simply unconsciously do so, so Keima have to give up his act of taking her to school and home. Maybe force him to try a different route or something

Then she's jealous at how she can't dress up for prom...surely a hell of sister Keima have there :heh:

applejuice 2010-10-23 19:54

Well, to say my honest opinion, manglobe is doing better than I thought... well... slightly. Their direction can be very horrible sometimes, like that Heidi thing which was so awkward for me.

Nevertheless, very very nice episode. I can't believe its pre-order ranking is lowest of all the other October released series. I thought this will do at least semi-hit.