AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jyama Shiteiru (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118494)

Mura 2013-03-23 11:45

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jyama Shiteiru

Adaptation announcement

Synopsis:

Quote:

Amakusa Kaede is a high school boy, who has a troublesome supernatural ability called "Zettai Sentakushi (Absolute compulsory either-or choice)". He has to choose and follow one of two orders which pop up in his mind all of a sudden. Due to the pervert orders he has to follow, he has been infamous for his crazy behavior among the neighbors. One day, another either-or choice pops up. "1. A bishoujo is falling on you. 2. You fall in drag." When he chooses the option 1, a blond girl named Chocolat falls on him.

Midonin 2013-03-23 11:49

So that's two works on the horizon that play with the "eroge choices applied to real life" phenomenon. Which one will I choose?

The answer is both of them. I never go down only one route.

Sumeragi 2013-03-23 11:59

"You fall in drag"? Is it what I think it means?

Ridwan 2013-03-23 12:03

^Yes, please.

Revan21 2013-03-23 12:18

Another extremely stupid way for an otaku to get a girl without even trying :P

Guy Incognito 2013-03-23 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4602587)
"You fall in drag"? Is it what I think it means?

you fall from the sky in women's clothing.

MisaoFan 2013-03-23 15:53

Synopsis looks pretty interesting and it even has slight fantasy elements, so I'll add it to my watchlist !

Xion Valkyrie 2013-03-23 16:27

He should have chose option 2...

-Necromancer- 2013-03-23 16:34

Does this have a manga already? Looks interesting :D

Shadow5YA 2013-03-23 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4602883)
He should have chose option 2...

Are you serious? I would take the girl.

backbone 2013-03-23 22:55

*sigh* Another otaku pandering LNs with incredibly retarded title

Perhaps i should blame their adaptations for making 70% anime i watched in recent years look like stinking crap

sky black swordman 2013-03-24 03:28

Option one, for me!:heh:

Kanon 2013-03-24 13:16

The premise sounded pretty interesting until a girl falls from the sky. Option 2 would have probably lead to an interesting development. Having the MC in drag drop from the sky into another man's arms? Now that's fresh!

Dropped before it even started.

zarqu 2013-03-24 13:49

The blonde in the pic looks sexy. Back in the day this would've been my "guilty pleasure of the season" anime but with today's light beams and impenetrable fog... nah.

MisaoFan 2013-03-24 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4603975)
The premise sounded pretty interesting until a girl falls from the sky. Option 2 would have probably lead to an interesting development. Having the MC in drag drop from the sky into another man's arms? Now that's fresh!

Dropped before it even started.

Don't judge things severely, I really hope the PV will probably prove things good.

However, I'll admit that the whole "option choice" ability from the MC reminds me of a visual novel.

Mura 2013-03-24 17:28

I can theoretically see a life threatening choice as well. For example if two girls are in life threatening situations but can only choose one to save.

Marcus H. 2013-03-24 19:42

Well, there is a possibility that this series would go for a fantasy plot, but I'm not really interested with the premise.

kobester11 2013-03-25 11:23

Funny thing is I was originally supposed to scanlate the manga version of this ^^;;;
But after seeing the raws, I just backed out...
It's not that the art is bad it's just that it's weird...

Basically it's about a dude, that has some sort of power to have choices (like in eroges... >_>) but he doesnt know what to do decide and thus becoming your average harem story

MisaoFan 2013-03-25 13:00

I have read what's available in the manga version. It wasn't bad but there's some parts that I didn't expect anything good, like the beginning. The girls are pretty cute however, and the blonde girl named Chocolat is the only reason why it gets me in the first place. While the concept was good and left me suspensful at the end of each chapter, the protagonist was average at best. The story wasn't too clichéd besides some moments but not too original either, something in between was pretty nice. I doubt the anime version will prove my opinion story-wise but the artwork will be magnificient with good production values.

Xion Valkyrie 2013-03-25 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4603242)
Are you serious? I would take the girl.

Well, the story would be a lot more interesting if he did pick the second option...

This seems to be the problem with all these school + harem light novels that are getting adaptations recently. They have some ridiculous premise as their 'gimmick', but it pretty much gets forgotten past the first couple of chapters and turns into your standard harem/rom-com.